Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary (27577 Views)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by flokii: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is.no news...

everyone knows about #ekitigate and d role 'jesus of otueke' played

tell me.something new..

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by flokii: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
anjigirl:
This seems like high level primary eye witness data,everything looks too real to be false

high level?.. that's an account from a PDP strongman in Ekiti..

even I can recall that Amaechi was denied entry into ekiti then..
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
seunmsg:
Though the story is true, Tope Aluko is someone that should not be shown any mercy. He his as guilty as Fayose in all the allegations he raised. In terms of criminality, he's worse than Fayose. He would have ended up killing Fayose or planning his impeachment if Fayose had made the mistake of appointing him as his Chief of staff.

I hope the relevant security agency will arrest and prosecute him and Fayose (after his tenure) for the crimes they both committed against the people of Ekiti. GEJ and Obanikoro should also be prosecuted for diverting N4.7billion of the country's resources illegally into Fayose's campaign.

aluko has no immunity and is almost definitely cooperating in the hope for a reduced sentence.

this is probably why fayose was 'visiting' ogbeni the other day.
dude must be getting ready to prostrate in bourdillon - no matter ; his goose don almost cook finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by blizzers(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Anyone believing TK ALUKO is probably on a long thing, UNAD ALUMNUS know better

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Sammyashol(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
The election was free, fair and credible. So you mean such magnitudes of rigging were going and election observers didn't detect them? Does it mean that all APC excos from ward level to national level who were billed for the election were arrested? Who signed the result sheets APC?
i wonder o PMB: Lai, quick throw the fools a
new distraction.
Lie: Yes, Sir. #EkitiGate propagandist on his way to location.

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adminisher:

You guys are making the mistake of your lives. Goodluck JonAthan is the worst human being ever to enter politics in Nigeria. He is still going to PRISON. The only thing is that when he goes, which is not this year or next or the one after that . There won't be anybody who will complain.
ogbeni park well joor. Obasanjo spent almost 100 billion naira to bribe the national assembly for his 3rd term bid and u guys have never called for his head. When ever a negative issue abt gej comes up, u ppl from the west will start having erectionn. Gej will always have his peace so go hug transformer

7 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Frankiss44(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
chacoonder:
With all these revelations, FAYOSE is dead and buried.

Revelations are rubbish if they can't be proven in the court of law... And right now Fayose has immunity.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by fistonati(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
This man aluko is a disgrace not just to himself but also to Fatherhood, his familes, parenthood, political institutions and to his conscience. If he had been made d Chief of staff he wouldn't have say ds against the party dt elevated him to d post of secretary of d party.

PDP may have had its flaws but believe me its everywhere but how u handle it is d most important as APC is having a piece of its own on Kogi state.

Aluko's singing to d camera because of threat or money may not take him anywhere but I pray the decisions he's made take him to places beyond his imagination.

Not only a soldier must remain a soldier even in threat but a civilian must remain a civilian but having a glimpse of commitment to what it does as soldiers do.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Masses
God bless our hustles

4 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Khan1993: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
shachris02:
atimes, i feel that lalasticlala is a PDP supporter.

lol. Why do you say so
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by focus7: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Now I realised that when anybody from pdp is making loud criticism of Buhari government they have somthing they are seriously tring to cover up and they are actually doing it to buy public sympathy and wave the searchlight of the security agents from. Olisa Metuh, Fani Kayode and Fayose are good case studies.

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by cktheluckyman: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mimee803:
It can never be well with your generation!!!

It is already well with me and my Generation.The ekiti elections were monitored on this site and the results posted polling booth to polling booth with Fayose taking Fayemi to the cleaners!! I wonder when the army started announcing election results.

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by bigerboy200: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2016
watch the confession of Dr Aluko..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_iR0r-VIc

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by ngmgeek(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Those of you who love Fayose as governor should begin to have your last enjoyment o.
Anyone who think that this man is making up all these stories is in serious denial o! smiley

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by vicadex07(m): 4:24am On Feb 01, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
The election was free, fair and credible. So you mean such magnitudes of rigging were going and election observers didn't detect them? Does it mean that all APC excos from ward level to national level who were billed for the election were arrested? Who signed the result sheets APC?

...didn't you know PDP was in power back then and it was quite easy to silence the opposition with the backing of the military and the funding of our national treasury.

It was only APC chieftains that could attempt to stand up to them but even they were detained and incarcerated by the military while the robbery/election was ongoing.

After the elections there were cries of foul play from different quarters of APC and I can remember vividly that it was revealed that Lai Muhammed and John Oyegun were detained by the army and many others like amaechi were barred from entering ekiti during the election while PDP officials were given free hand to operate and manipulate as they like without hindrance.

Were u expecting GEJ to arrest himself after such revelations were made? It is only now under a different government that the culprits can be punished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by focus7: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Hypocrite Buffoon Jonathan is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria nation, may God judge him and run the life of everyone that will support him after this revelation the way Jonathan ran Nigeria. For those crying that Buhari is running his government like dictator, how do you discribe your buffoon hero? I just pity Ekiti people, Ekiti people has displayed a high level of long throat with stomach infrastructure that Fayose introduced they sold their birthright to a crook and a thug.

3 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by chacoonder(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Revelations are rubbish if they can't be proven in the court of law... And right now Fayose has immunity.

Do you know how impactful a witness is during litigation?

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by chacoonder(m): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol you will have to wait till 2018 before attempting to bury him.Fayose won the ekiti 2014 polls free and square anything other than that is sheer waste of time
I believe the confession was not written in Swahili..Anyways, let us wait and see how future events will unfold.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by cktheluckyman: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2016
chacoonder:
I believe the confession was not written in Swahili..Anyways, let us wait and see how future events will unfold.

Bros nothing will happen.There is nothing to unfold.The ekiti electoral contest is over.The time set for all electoral cases to be concluded has elapsed.Unless Fayose duddenly drops dead or is impeached,he will be Governor of ekiti state till 2018

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by joedams: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Watching Dr Aluko on Channels TV yesterday, I was totally at a loss for words. They brazenly carried out their scripts in that Ekiti elections.

The shameless "convert" even confessed that he fell out with Fayose because Fayose didn't keep his promise of making him Chief of Staff when he became governor. Invariably he only came out with those revelations cos he was scorned. If he had been chief of staff, he would never had come out. In other climes, he would be arrested as soon as he stepped out of the TV station, he has a lot of more explanations to do.

On the flipside, Fayose might need to watch his back, cos am sure many others would have also fallen out with him, I see more people coming out with more revelations. We are watching.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Raymee(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2016
phemmyutd:
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/how-we-rigged-fayose-into-office-ekiti-pdp-secretary/
cömmöt der jareeee. Na now u go tell us? Why u no tell us since? because una get qwata? Dat devil is a liar!
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by chiedu7: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2016
wasn't GMB voted in by kids in the north?

3 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by lonelydora: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2016
Thought we are done with #Ekitigate.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Nicepoker(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Adminisher:

You guys are making the mistake of your lives. Goodluck JonAthan is the worst human being ever to enter politics in Nigeria. He is still going to PRISON. The only thing is that when he goes, which is not this year or next or the one after that . There won't be anybody who will complain.
are u in pains?

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by ladyF(f): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2016
You guys didnt post the signed documents to back up the accusations? It even implicated the former president.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by Otapipia: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol!

Apc looking for every avenue to silence fayose, but it ain't gono work
It has worked already, just wait and see what this revelations will cause him.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by jaykay68(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Medicine after death, what does he hope to gain, after all the supreme court has upheld his election. Old man pls go and sleep somewhere.
Re: How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary by nelcliff(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls who read that crap should summarize. After how many years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court / NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.