Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Churches Turned Into Mosques - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Turned Into Mosques (11707 Views)

Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by seggzz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
yazach:

please which site did you copy it from?

It is more than ebola virus to copy paste without thorough research
Check my post and others of my writing, do they look like copy and paste?

Why would a right thinking Nigerian think that a writeup that doesn't support his claim is copy and paste. Check my posts on http://seggzz2005..com.ng. My last topics on nairaland and it's comments are not copy and paste my brother.
www.nairaland.com/2897984/rape-allowed-islam-during-times

I have the Quran and Bible to make researches on. I have a book, 'comparative criticism and facts on religion' by Segun(myself). Although you need other sources like books, webs, instinct, self findings, oral sources and host of other research manuals you can lay your hands on. You could pm me if you want religion research methodologies.

Every ritualist is not a billionaires tantamount to every writeup is not 'copy and paste' as you said.

I still want people to reason and question those points for verification.

Note, most researches are complements of others and textbooks are combination of references..... You need to wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
seggzz:

Check my post and others of my writing, do they look like copy and paste?

Why would a right thinking Nigerian think that a writeup that doesn't support his claim is copy and paste. Check my posts on http://seggzz2005..com.ng. My last topics on nairaland and it's comments are not copy and paste my brother.
www.nairaland.com/2897984/rape-allowed-islam-during-times

I have the Quran and Bible to make researches on. I have a book, 'comparative criticism and facts on religion' by Segun(myself). Although you need other sources like books, webs, instinct, self findings, oral sources and host of other research manuals you can lay your hands on. You could pm me if you want religion research methodologies.

Every ritualist is not a billionaires tantamount to every writeup is not 'copy and paste' as you said.

I still want people to reason and question those points for verification.

Note, most researches are complements of others and textbooks are combination of references..... You need to wake up!!!

If at the end of your research, you could still raise that points, it means you are either a day old researcher or fanatics or hypocrite undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
my headache is this, do all those worshipping at the converted mosque ... that it was DECREED by Allah's AUTHORITY, therefore it cannot be repealed nor ABROGATED... that ALL muslims are INEVITABLY destined for Hell...If they knew will they visit the converted church to MOSQUE? sO all THAT HAVE GONE AHEAD ARE already IN HELL Until the resurrection, which not ALL will be saved ...
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by seggzz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
yazach:

If at the end of your research, you could still raise that points, it means you are either a day old researcher or fanatics or hypocrite undecided undecided undecided undecided

I was once a Muslim but left because of people like you who lack knowledge and other reasons. People like you who can't read between the lines. I realized people like you don't read Quran. I have dealt with people like you in most forums I found myself. You can't even differentiate among facts, arguments and insults from your statements. You are only covering the shame of your religion under the umbrella of insults. Prove to me that those points are not true. Come out and give me facts!!! Don't give me insults!!! You are not even good at insulting people. Show me you have something up there. Let me know that your skull is not full with ewedu and amala or insults. OK, convince me to join your religion by answering the posted questions logically.

2 Likes

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
seggzz:

I was once a Muslim but left because of people like you who lack knowledge and other reasons. People like you who can't read between the lines. I realized people like you don't read Quran. I have dealt with people like you in most forums I found myself. You can't even differentiate among facts, arguments and insults from your statements. You are only covering the shame of your religion under the umbrella of insults. Prove to me that those points are not true. Come out and give me facts!!! Don't give me insults!!! You are not even good at insulting people. Show me you have something up there. Let me know that your skull is not full with ewedu and amala or insults. OK, convince me to join your religion by answering the posted questions logically.
[/s]

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by seggzz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin
yazach:
[s][/s]

Is this all you have to defend your points? Muslims, is this guy your representative? He lacks constructive criticism. Is this how your alfa taught you? I beg make una bring better person come jare. Giving me smileys Hmmm, see who is defending Muslims. grin

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Annunaki:

Obviously you are a victim of islamic al taquiya experts. My simple question to you is that what convinces you that islam is true despite the fact that it's founder has such a terrible track record and was indeed a criminal.

Hockeyoilers you are yet to answer my question or is it too difficult to answer
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
seggzz:
grin

Is this all you have to defend your points? Muslims, is this guy your representative? He lacks constructive criticism. Is this how your alfa taught you? I beg make una bring better person come jare. Giving me smileys Hmmm, see who is defending Muslims. grin
[/s]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Say, “He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” (Quran 112)

Annunaki this is why.
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by seggzz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided undecided He is speechless. He has nothing to say again. grin grin grin He has been defeated with words. @yazach
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Muslim in hell:
wayo allahh ... ni fa na yi maka aiki so sai lokaci da nike duniya ama ka sa ni a wuta ....

Then Allahh replies............

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF
YOU will be taken to HELL.”
Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Say, “He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” (Quran 112)

Annunaki this is why.

But how do you trust the words written in the quoran when the author of the quoran has zero credibility
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

But how do you trust the words written in the quoran when the author of the quoran has zero credibility

With all respect, you worship a creation that prayed to the Creator. You're hardly in position talk about credibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:

With all respect, you worship a creation that prayed to the Creator. You're hardly in position talk about credibility.

You don't know who I worship, I worship the creator alone. tongue
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by promise10: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please all muslim, I ask for one thing and if you answer it correctly with a sensible proof of salvation, I will honestly leave christianity for islam.
The question is "what are the proofs that Mohammed came from God?"

2 Likes

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
promise10:
Please all muslim, I ask for one thing and if you answer it correctly with a sensible proof of salvation, I will honestly leave christianity for islam.

The 'proof' is that mohamed claimed to come from God and he wrote it in the quoran. grin
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Visitor700: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

The 'proof' is that mohamed claimed to come from God and he wrote it in the quoran. grin

But it is a glaring fact that he can not write nor read

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
promise10:

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

The signs that prove the prophecy of Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) are numerous. Many books have been written to enumerate them and thoroughly discuss them. We would like to mention some of these signs as reported by Muslim scholars and which prove that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) was a real Prophet including:

- First, his good biography and high morals as well as the noble qualities that distinguished him. He was known before becoming a Prophet as a truthful and honest person, although the community where he lived was a society of ignorance. This was, perhaps, the most important sign of his prophecy. He was not known to have ever lied on people. So, why should he lie on be half of the Lord by claiming that he was a Prophet, if he was not a real Prophet?

- Second, the powers and triumphs Allah gave him and the spread of the religion he preached, as well as the triumph of this religion over all existing religions in a short period of time. Had he been a liar, Allah would have humiliated and destroyed him as He did with those before him who falsely claimed Prophethood.

- Third, the miracles Allah gave him as supporting evidence were beyond the ability of human beings and were beyond range of natural phenomena. The moon split for him, water gushed from his fingers, food became more abundant in his hands, and similar phenomena were authentically reported and happened in a way that could not be denied.

- Fourth, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) was backed by the greatest miracle which is the Quran. In fact, Quran was a challenge and remains a challenge for Arabs who were known to be good poets and eloquent speakers. Allah challenged them to write a single Surah (chapter) that would be similar to that of Quran, but the Arabs were unable to do so. Indeed, the challenge still endures, none of the Arabs throughout history - since the revelation of the Quran - was able to make anything that was even similar to it. No doubt that the Quran has been preserved intact until it came to us. Groups of people memorized it including children, adults, males and females. So generations brought the Quran to generations until it reached us as it was revealed 14 centuries ago. Hence, the Quran remains intact protected from distortion or alteration. Nothing has been added to it, nor taken from it. Quran is full of scientific facts that were verified only in these times of scientific investigation. No doubt that Muhammad who was illiterate would not have possessed this knowledge 14 centuries ago. Doesn't this prove the authenticity of the Quran and that it is the Word of the Creator of the Universe who knows all its secrets?

- Fifth, the things from the unseen that he (the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention )) informed us about. Some of them occurred during his life time. Others happened later. Some of these things happened to the Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, who preceded him and some are still to occur. He also informed about the signs of The Day of Judgment, some of which had already been seen such as widespread killings and genocide, adultery and fornication and the consumption of the alcohol, outnumbering of males by females and the increased number of earthquakes, and afflictions,… etc.

- Sixth, the testimony of some of the people of the Book that he was a true Prophet. Some of them believed in him like 'Abdullah Ibn Salam may Allah be pleased with him who was a Jew as well as Negus (king of Abyssinia) who was a Christian. Some of the people of the Book certified that he was a Prophet from Allah but refused to follow him like Huyayy Ibn Akhtab.

The above are some of the signs that prove his Prophethood and the authenticity of his revelations. We would like the questioner to visit some of the Islamic centers in her area, and hopefully, they will guide her to some useful references in the matter.

Allah Knows best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
yazach:

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

The signs that prove the prophecy of Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) are numerous. Many books have been written to enumerate them and thoroughly discuss them. We would like to mention some of these signs as reported by Muslim scholars and which prove that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) was a real Prophet including:

- First, his good biography and high morals as well as the noble qualities that distinguished him. He was known before becoming a Prophet as a truthful and honest person, although the community where he lived was a society of ignorance. This was, perhaps, the most important sign of his prophecy. He was not known to have ever lied on people. So, why should he lie on be half of the Lord by claiming that he was a Prophet, if he was not a real Prophet?

- Second, the powers and triumphs Allah gave him and the spread of the religion he preached, as well as the triumph of this religion over all existing religions in a short period of time. Had he been a liar, Allah would have humiliated and destroyed him as He did with those before him who falsely claimed Prophethood.

- Third, the miracles Allah gave him as supporting evidence were beyond the ability of human beings and were beyond range of natural phenomena. The moon split for him, water gushed from his fingers, food became more abundant in his hands, and similar phenomena were authentically reported and happened in a way that could not be denied.

- Fourth, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) was backed by the greatest miracle which is the Quran. In fact, Quran was a challenge and remains a challenge for Arabs who were known to be good poets and eloquent speakers. Allah challenged them to write a single Surah (chapter) that would be similar to that of Quran, but the Arabs were unable to do so. Indeed, the challenge still endures, none of the Arabs throughout history - since the revelation of the Quran - was able to make anything that was even similar to it. No doubt that the Quran has been preserved intact until it came to us. Groups of people memorized it including children, adults, males and females. So generations brought the Quran to generations until it reached us as it was revealed 14 centuries ago. Hence, the Quran remains intact protected from distortion or alteration. Nothing has been added to it, nor taken from it. Quran is full of scientific facts that were verified only in these times of scientific investigation. No doubt that Muhammad who was illiterate would not have possessed this knowledge 14 centuries ago. Doesn't this prove the authenticity of the Quran and that it is the Word of the Creator of the Universe who knows all its secrets?

- Fifth, the things from the unseen that he (the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention )) informed us about. Some of them occurred during his life time. Others happened later. Some of these things happened to the Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, who preceded him and some are still to occur. He also informed about the signs of The Day of Judgment, some of which had already been seen such as widespread killings and genocide, adultery and fornication and the consumption of the alcohol, outnumbering of males by females and the increased number of earthquakes, and afflictions,… etc.

- Sixth, the testimony of some of the people of the Book that he was a true Prophet. Some of them believed in him like 'Abdullah Ibn Salam may Allah be pleased with him who was a Jew as well as Negus (king of Abyssinia) who was a Christian. Some of the people of the Book certified that he was a Prophet from Allah but refused to follow him like Huyayy Ibn Akhtab.

The above are some of the signs that prove his Prophethood and the authenticity of his revelations. We would like the questioner to visit some of the Islamic centers in her area, and hopefully, they will guide her to some useful references in the matter.

Allah Knows best.

Al taquiya nonsense angry when I read it upto the place they wrote a paedophile, murderer, rapist, adulterer and armed robber(mohammed) has high moral standards, I had to stop reading the thrash.

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Annunaki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
yazach:

But it is a glaring fact that he can not write nor read

And so His companions penned down the lies on his behalf.
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's nice to see these buildings used to finally worship the Creator

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:
This is only happening because muslims are leaving their accursed muslims lands enmasse and migrating to kaffir lands that are quite tolerant of their rubbish but mark my words islam is migrating to the West to die.

they dont understand.....hahahaha.....they think they are turning the west to islam....they dont understand the west...your islam will be converted to something new,but not the original...

soon you will have sunni,shia and many more....your pains....

1 Like

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Annunaki:

And so His companions penned down the lies on his behalf.

But remember; we are not talking about bible here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
promise10:

EHEN ,muslim take this guy to the cleaners... we want to dash una one... biko sharparly ... more go follow ... ehen una no want conbert...?
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by unphilaz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
yazach:

Allah Knows best.

Promise10 are you convince to conbert now? or you wan disect the above...

But yazak me i wan ask one question ... Is mohammed inevitably now in hell fire as decreed by his master allahh and it cannot be abrogated?
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by yazach: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
unphilaz:

But yazak me i wan ask one question ... Is mohammed inevitably now in hell fire as decreed by his master allahh and it cannot be abrogated?

Did you miquote anything or can you explain yourself better? Please give us evidence
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
unphilaz:

Unphaggot you just keep going off point like someone high on pee or did you drink the one of that bed-wetter you call your mot***? lipsrsealed grin grin
You just can't swallow the fact that more churches are being converted to mosques cheesy Sorry grin grin

Your rants here won't change anything.Islam will keep growing.The handwriting is already on the wall so don't give yourself migraine grin grin

You kiriyos and gay.theists need to take it slow hun.You don't need to be paranoid.It was written cool grin grin
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016

Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Churches Turned Into Mosques by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Household Enemies, Wickedness And Witchcraft / Is Bill Gate a Muslim or a Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.