Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

7 Main Steps To Salvation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Main Steps To Salvation (16640 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / Which True Way To Salvation: Through Koran Or Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:

I don't mind being brainwashed with the truth.

Anyway, tell me, what is the truth to you? What do you believe in?
Oga, God gave you brains to discern between right and wrong. The whites have actually succeeded in "killing" the thinking ability in Blacks. They've also installed systems that will propel you to remain in perpetual darkness. Things like "don't question God", "believe with faith",. You know... those kinda thrash messages have kept Africans in the dark for ages.
Anyway, go to YouTube, download videos by "Ray Haggins" and learn.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
AheadMarket:

Oga, God gave you brains to discern between right and wrong. The whites have actually succeeded in "killing" the thinking ability in Blacks. They've also installed systems that will propel you to remain in perpetual darkness. Things like "don't question God", "believe with faith",. You know... those kinda thrash messages have kept Africans in the dark for ages.
Anyway, go to YouTube, download videos by "Ray Haggins" and learn.

Ok thanks. You didn't answer my two questions though. So have you been questioning God? What have you found out? What's your message?

Edit: just watched one of haggins' vids. He interpreted Jesus' words as Jesus saying he's not Christ. Well, if that's truth to you, then ok. But I don't and can never believe that.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by opex2000(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you a member of apo
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by professore(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by professore(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is nice
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
falcon2020:
Nt dat easy,God will help
It becomes uneasy, when you are depending on your right living, instead of relying on the righteousness of God(jesus).
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:
Not totally correct. For example you can't confess every sin. Obviously you can't remember all. Secondly it's not as "difficult" or laborious as you have painted. All you need to do is believe in Jesus and what he came for. That's all. Christianity is not legalistic.

Third, going to church has nothing to do with salvation.

Fourth, sinning again doesn't necessarily void your salvation. We all still sin in the flesh. We all do.

The problem now is that most people just believe intellectually (with their minds/ head). You need to believe with your heart.

Please note I'm talking of salvation here. Christianity is much more than that. But getting saved is the first step.

I really really LOVE your comment!!!!
I pray that God will give you a miracle that will sound like a lie this week, IJN. Amen. More grace!

What is needed is ONLY, BELIEVE!

Many people, being fuelled by Mosiac and elijaic pastors who lack the revelation of the Gospel, has made salvation that God has provided in a very easy way(by believing in christ,grace, alone) to be very difficult for people to be saved by preaching the false lies of christ(grace) + right living.

BUT, ALL I ASSURE YOU IS THAT, IT IS THE DEVIL'S JOB TO MAKE THE SALVATION WAY HARD FOR PEOPLE TO BE SAVED.

THE TRUE INTENTION OF THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST(grace):

The gospel is not a caution to duty,is not a call to obligation, is not a call to start changing your bad characters and wrongs, is not a call to right living, is not a call to "wear this, do this or do that to go to heaven" BUT A GOOD NEWS TO BE SIMPLY AND ONLY BELIEVED.

Very simple!

Any gospel saying; faith + right living = eternal life, is unscriptural and should be noted as "another gospel(heresy)."

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
That is why you must ask for forgiveness immediately you commit a sin

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
You see?

Just imagine how you sound.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF THE CHURCH!!!!
I weep for people who think they need to ask for forgiveness for any sin they fall into after accepting christ. Because this is what leads so many people to SIN-CONSCIOUSNESS, CONDEMNATION and FEAR.

Asking of forgiveness only implies in salvation prayer.

After that prayer, all your all(entire sins- past, present and future) your sins are forgiven. And that's the reason why we owe nothing than to absolutely BELIEVE. What can give you eternal life has been ABSOLUTELY FINISHED by christ.

Please, how many sins can you remember you commit in a day?

My friend, even till you die, you are still a sinner in flesh. Why? Because you commit sin? Not really. But because there is NO GOOD in OUR FLESH. Until you tell your self this truth you cannot be saved.

See, my friend, no man HAS qualified, no man IS qualified and no man can EVER qualify to go to heaven(eternal life). Jesus is the ONLY one that qualifies us and presents us to HIMSELF by HIMSELF(not us presenting ourselves to him by living rightly), FREELY without us establishing our own righteousness(right living).

Trusting in your "Faith + right living" can NEVER qualify you, but to only have FAITH in him that can qualify you, without asking for your help -right living.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
emmyw:
Nice One @Op, I Know That By The Grace Of God, I Must Merit Heaven.
YES! YES!! YES!!!

Bro, I assure you, you are already at the right track!

Just keep on believing!

Eternal life is a GIFT that is based on what christ DID and not what you did, doing and will do.

Eternal life is dependent on the perfect finished work of christ and not yours because you are forever imperfect in flesh.

Just tell your self the truth of imperfection as paul the apostle did and go on enjoying eternal life.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Olumyco(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP Thanks and God bless U for dis.

With some of d comments here my hearts bleeds for some Christians because of their 'cluelessness' abt Salvation which I consider a fundamental doctrine of the Bible. Salvation is what gives Christianity value. This is our brand.

Issue
# That we can not confess all our sins....

* We can confess all our sins thru d assistance of the Holy spirit. The moment U start confessing ur sins in prayer, d Spirit of God will begin to remind U of ur past sins. What I am saying here is not mechanical it is spiritual. U just find urself confessing sins U av done a long tym. Then it's not going to be mechanical or academical in d sense dat U start counting d number U av confessed. The spirit of God watches ur heart to see whether U r sincere and ready to repent.... dats d confession aspect....

# That we can still commit sin after we av bin saved and dat d sin we commit will not void our Salvation.

*This issue dents my heart.
If this is true then what is d essence of salvation. What Is den d purpose of Jesus coming into dis World. Mathew 1:21 says ...... to deliver His pple from dier sins.

I will love dat each time we talk abt Salvation as Christians whether while preaching to someone or on d pulpit or during evangelism or anywhere let us always include d evidence of salvation to It.

The question is if I am saved how do I know? Evidence of salvation drives home all our points abt salvation.

Evidence of Salvation

*Holy Spirit Witness - The Spirit of God will witness to Ur Spirit while U r praying 4 salvation (when He sees dat U r sincere and dat U r ready) dat U av bin saved (i.e bcome a child of God) as found in Romans 8:16

*The Joy, Peace and Love of God - At dat instant when U get saved the joy, peace and love of God will fill ur heart. B4 while praying 4 salvation U r not happy because of d guilt of sin(condemnation). But immediately U get saved d joy, peace and love of God just descend into ur heart. The guilt, condemnation of sin will disappear because u av bin forgiven.

*Persistence of Joy, Peace and Love of God - After U av bin saved U will discover dat d joy and co will still b in ur heart. Even a day after d joy will still b there. Two weeks after d joy and co will still b dere. And on like dat. The joy and co is forever if U don't fall into sin. VERY IMPORTANT - THE JOY, PEACE AND LOVE WILL PERSIST IF U DONT GO BACK INTO SIN.

*Ability to Live without committing sin - This is d peak of d whole tin. At salvation God injects into U His spirit which gives power to go and sin no more.
The first three evidences mentioned are personal in d sense dat U know urself dat U r saved. Though d issue of joy and co will reflect also In ur relationship with him. But d one dat is so glaring dat pple would see and say U av repented and dat U r truly saved is when U don't commit sin again.

It is possible to live without committing sin when U r saved because U av d spirit of God to lead U and God's grace to help U overcome temptation.

Now when U go into sin U loose ur salvation and d best tin is 4 U 2 come back to Jesus and get saved again. Read Ezekiel 3 : 17 - 22

Then pls when U r praying 4 salvation as u confess and do all sorts also repent of d sins. Many pple admit, confess, believe but don't repent. U must take dat decision dat u will no longer commit sin again and God will back ur decision up by giving U salvation.

My Personal Testimony

I thank God dat personally when I pray 4 salvation by acknowledging myself as a sinner, I confessed my sins, I repented of them and believed... God saved my soul. And d bad tin I used to do b4 I do them no more.

Read d following verses in d Bible 2 understand d fact about living without committing sin after one has been saved.

2 Corinthians 5 : 17
Ephesians 4 : 24
Colossians 3 : 10
Colossians 3: 3, 9
Romans 6 : 6, 7, 11,12
1 John 3 : 4 - 9
1 John 5 : 18
1 Peter 1 : 5 - 10
Galatians 2 : 18
Hebrews 10: 26

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro immediately one commit a sin and die without having time to repent,hell fire straight
See how you are happily going around preaching heresy to people.

Don't make yourself the accursed as paul said!

Just see how contradicting you sound, maybe you have been deceived and preach to, another gospel.

Please, explain better with this statement:
"Christ died for my entire-life sins, but after accepting him, and do something bad, I can still die and go to hell for the sin that I committed which christ was punished for"

WHAT A HERETIC CONTRADICTING STATEMENT!!!
Please, if it is the truth, why then is it called "A FINISHED WORK" to be believed?

If there is any other thing needed, that I should do, then it is not a finished work.

Please take a break and start with reading your bible.

Please, I beg you, don't make God look injustice, by punishing us(that believe in his finished work) for the sins he punished Jesus for.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:

Sorry no. I disagree. I don't believe that's the truth. Our sins are not counted against us. The only "sin" that leads to hellfire is not believing in Jesus. I wish I could remember the scriptures.

Let me ask you this. Why did Jesus tell the thief crucified next to him that he'll go to heaven? Did the thief confess his sins? No, the thief believed in his heart.
I don't respect people for their wealth, connections, mansions or education. But, I respect people who have the revelation of the Gospel.

More grace!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
You are wrong bro,which church are you going?
Oh no!

A church goer!

You are just showing up the traits of church-going-self-righteous-holier-than-thou-pharisees-christian.

So your eternal life is also dependent on church?
So heretic!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
promisechuks:

I really really LOVE your comment!!!!
I pray that God will give you a miracle that will sound like a lie this week, IJN. Amen. More grace!

What is needed is ONLY, BELIEVE!

Many people, being fuelled by Mosiac and elijaic pastors who lack the revelation of the Gospel, has made salvation that God has provided in a very easy way(by believing in christ,grace, alone) to be very difficult for people to be saved by preaching the false lies of christ(grace) + right living.

BUT, ALL I ASSURE YOU IS THAT, IT IS THE DEVIL'S JOB TO MAKE THE SALVATION WAY HARD FOR PEOPLE TO BE SAVED.

THE TRUE INTENTION OF THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST(grace):

The gospel is not a caution to duty,is not a call to obligation, is not a call to start changing your bad characters and wrongs, is not a call to right living, is not a call to "wear this, do this or do that to go to heaven" BUT A GOOD NEWS TO BE SIMPLY AND ONLY BELIEVED.

Very simple!

Any gospel saying; faith + right living = eternal life, is unscriptural and should be noted as "another gospel(heresy)."

Thanks brother. I agree. The real gospel is good news. Good news of God's grace and mercy towards the world.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by emmyw(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
promisechuks:

YES! YES!! YES!!!

Bro, I assure you, you are already at the right track!

Just keep on believing!

Eternal life is a GIFT that is based on what christ DID and not what you did, doing and will do.

Eternal life is dependent on the perfect finished work of christ and not yours because you are forever imperfect in flesh.

Just tell your self the truth of imperfection as paul the apostle did and go on enjoying eternal life.
Thanks Bro And God Bless.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:

Brother, the church I go to is irrelevant. I believe what I read in the bible. You didn't answer my question.

If you choose to live under the law, when righteousness thru Jesus is already provided then mehn you are choosing a difficult path. We sin a million times a day. Nobody can reach perfection. Our righteousness is filthy rags. I've chosen Jesus' righteousness.
Still appreciating!

The veil of moses is too thick on the dude's eyes.

He is busy establishing his righteousness, while the righteousness of Jesus which qualifies us perfectly is in abundance. This is what paul meant in rom 6:1
"...shall we continue in sin(unbelieving) that grace(christ's righteousness) may abound(being a waste). GOD, FORBID!!!!"

Romans 10:3;"For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

This is the problem of the church.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Olumyco(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
promisechuks:

You see?

Just imagine how you sound.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF THE CHURCH!!!!
I weep for people who think they need to ask for forgiveness for any sin they fall into after accepting christ. Because this is what leads so many people to SIN-CONSCIOUSNESS, CONDEMNATION and FEAR.

Asking of forgiveness only implies in salvation prayer.

After that prayer, all your all(entire sins- past, present and future) your sins are forgiven. And that's the reason why we owe nothing than to absolutely BELIEVE. What can give you eternal life has been ABSOLUTELY FINISHED by christ.

Please, how many sins can you remember you commit in a day?

My friend, even till you die, you are still a sinner in flesh. Why? Because you commit sin? Not really. But because there is NO GOOD in OUR FLESH. Until you tell your self this truth you cannot be saved.

See, my friend, no man HAS qualified, no man IS qualified and no man can EVER qualify to go to heaven(eternal life). Jesus is the ONLY one that qualifies us and presents us to HIMSELF by HIMSELF(not us presenting ourselves to him by living rightly), FREELY without us establishing our own righteousness(right living).

Trusting in your "Faith + right living" can NEVER qualify you, but to only have FAITH in him that can qualify you, without asking for your help -right living.

Pls don't add or subtract from d Bible. The issue of Salvation and living above sin is a Bible doctrine and not Man's doctrine.

All what u say here contract d word of God.

Sin is a willful act. U cant av d spirit of God in ur life and see sin and go into it.

It is d doctrine of d devil dat one cannot live in a day without committing sin.

The problem with pple especially Christians is dat d truth has not set dem free. They r not genuinely saved. Many of them have just mental knowledge of salvation which is different from d experiential knowledge of salvation. This is caused by d so call raise up ur hand/repeat after me prayer. Salvation is a personal encounter. I am expecting dat if u repeat a salvation prayer and d spirit of God did not witness into U dat U av bin saved den d next tin is to continue d prayer somewhere else and ensure u get saved b4 u stop.

Pls it is not d pastor dat will confirm dat U r saved by repeating a prayer. It is U urself dat will first confirm it b4 pple around U confirm it when dey see dat u r not committing sin again and thru d joy u receive when u reflect it outside.

As Christians when U r saved d devil bcomes unhappy and hates U, he begins 2 pursue 2 ensure U fall. He will bring temptations and persecutions to get U back. But U r d one who will not submit to him. That some Christians fall into sin dose not annul d power of salvation. Well I can say d devil defeated them but dey can still come back to Jesus and dey will b saved again.
because some pple drive their car and av accident does not mean dat there is no one dat can drive without having accident.

Anybody can av accident. Anybody can loose his or her salvation but dat does not mean dat d grace of GOD cannot keep U from loosing ur salvation. It is always our own fault when we fall into sin because sin is a willful act. U r not forced to commit it. The devil does not force anyone to commit sin dat is why he tempts us (i. e negotiate sin with us) to make U sin by choice. We sin by choice dat Is why salvation can help us to stop committing sin.

Anybody after salvation can fall into sin thru carelessness especially when he does not maintain his salvation. Here is a Christian who does not pray, read d Bible, attends church programs, evangelism etc..... tell me how such a Christian wants to survive d attack of d devil knowing fully dat his/her temptation will b much and severe for being saved.
Christians who does not maintain their salvation hardly survive a day without falling into temptation. And also Christians who do not have genuine salvation don't av temptation to battle with. They just commit sin easily at will.

I av already cited Bible verses and also share my testimony to support dis above.

Pls try to read those verses cited. Very important

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Olumyco:
OP Thanks and God bless U for dis.

With some of d comments here my hearts bleeds for some Christians because of their 'hen I pray 4 salvation by acknowledging myself as a sinner, I confessed my sins, I repented of them and believed... God saved my soul. And d bad tin I used to do b4 I do them no more.

Read d following verses in d Bible 2 understand d fact about living without committing sin after one has been saved.

2 Corinthians 5 : 17
Ephesians 4 : 24
Colossians 3 : 10
Colossians 3: 3, 9
Romans 6 : 6, 7, 11,12
1 John 3 : 4 - 9
1 John 5 : 18
1 Peter 1 : 5 - 10
Galatians 2 : 18
Hebrews 10: 26

Thanks

I agree with most of what you said, but disagree with some.

The holy spirit only convicts you of one sin. I'm sure you know what that sin is.

So as a born again christian you can't sin? Are you aware of the spirit, soul and body concept? Ok, what part of you is saved?

Well it's your spirit. Your spirit literally bcums that of Christ's. Your soul and body remain the same except you renew your mind (soul) with the word of God. So you get better, but you still sin.

Once you start being sin conscious you are literally saying Jesus's sacrifice means nothing.

What is sin? Do you know idle talk is a sin? Do you know not witnessing to unbelievers is a sin? Bro, if you wanna live by the law you'll hv a hard time. There a million and one sins. Hating or getting angry at your enemies is a sin. Using foul language is a sin. Running past a red light is a sin. Yes it is.

So if I disobey traffic laws, run a red light and die, I don enter hell? Habaaaaa bros! My God is much more merciful than that. Please read John 3:16. Everyone knows that scripture but perhaps we don't really believe it.

The scripture says all we need to do is believe. It doesn't say believe and stop sinning, because... Jesus has paid for ALL sins! I dunno y we find it so hard to accept this. We humans like "working". We want to deserve it. So we can say ah I'm saved cos I don't sin. No! If at all you sin less, it's because of God's grace! But you will NEVER stop sinning in the flesh.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by icybeth(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
There is no dead bible church and at thesame time there is
why contradicting your answer
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by icybeth(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
anie33:
Well said
I asked which one is a living church
I asked where can we find sinners prayer in the Bible
All this are missing leading we are suiting the Bible passages to our own test but let's all remember that we have no idea how it all started we are only enjoying a privilege as children of God so let's use it wisely
In acts 2:36-44 they were prict in their own heart n where made to asked this question men n brethren what shall I do to be saved Peter clear out line it he never said join a living church but he did d Lord added them unto the church.
Beloved in the Lord let's all go back to the Bible.
psalm 51 is where u can find the answer
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you telling me if you don't go to church you are safe?
My friend, stop it!
Church going cannot take you anywhere near getting eternal life.

No wonder you are sounding the way you are sounding.

Law keeper!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Sometimes the church you are going affects your belief!
If one die and death finds just a sin in your hand,you are gone,hellfire
That means you are on your way to hell.

Why? Because you are trusting on your righteousness that couldn't save you before accepting, and living being ignorant of christ's righteousness.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:

I've wondered about the speaking / confessing part. Cos I'm sure God doesn't preclude dumb people from salvation.
Yea.
For dumbs, believing in their heart only does it for them.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Olumyco(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fortissimo:

I agree with most of what you said, but disagree with some.

The holy spirit only convicts you of one sin. I'm sure you know what that sin is.

So as a born again christian you can't sin? Are you aware of the spirit, soul and body concept? Ok, what part of you is saved?

Well it's your spirit. Your spirit literally bcums that of Christ's. Your soul and body remain the same except you renew your mind (soul) with the word of God. So you get better, but you still sin.

Once you start being sin conscious you are literally saying Jesus's sacrifice means nothing.

What is sin? Do you know idle talk is a sin? Do you know not witnessing to unbelievers is a sin? Bro, if you wanna live by the law you'll hv a hard time. There a million and one sins. Hating or getting angry at your enemies is a sin. Using foul language is a sin. Running past a red light is a sin. Yes it is.

So if I disobey traffic laws, run a red light and die, I don enter hell? Habaaaaa bros! My God is much more merciful than that. Please read John 3:16. Everyone knows that scripture but perhaps we don't really believe it.

Bro. Thanks

I will like U 2 research more on the concept of Spirit, Soul and Body.

It is our Soul that gets saved and not our Spirit. Our Spirit only gets quickened(made alive).
Your Soul is ur personality and that is ur real U.
In the Soul we have the INTELLECT(MIND), EMOTION AND WILL.

The Spirit gives GOD CONSCIOUSNESS
The Soul gives SELF CONSCIOUSNESS
The Body gives MATERIAL-WORLD CNSCIOUSNESS

By the original design of God, the spirit is meant to control the body thru d Soul. The Soul is to take order from the Spirit bcause it is noble to control the body.
But when our fore-parents fell into sin, their soul gets corrupted and their spirit bcame passive. That is, they died spiritually. The Spirit could no longer control the body thru d Soul again. The soul which is now corrupted assumes the role of the spirit (which is now passive) and controls the body.
Adam and Even when all was right were "SPIRITUAL" bcause their Spirit control the body thru the Soul taking instruction from the Spirit. But after the fall, Adam and Eve bcame "CARNAL(SOULISH)" bcause their were being ruled by the corrupted Soul. The soul does not take order from the spirit again bcause he is passive.

Now when one gets born again, the corruption of the soul is removed and the Spirit is activated with the Spirit of God (The Spirit of God comes into Union with the Spirit of Man). Now that d Soul is void of corruption, he humbles and move to the second position for the Spirit Union (Holy Spirit and Man's Spirit) to take the lead (first position). Then the normal design of God is brought back. Thus, the Soul begins to rely on the Spirit Union for guidance. Read Romans 8 : 14 .... "

A Sinner is Carnal and a Saint is Spiritual.

U talked about Sin. U will av to do reseach also about Sin. Especially how sin is judged by God. It will do U good if U read the characters of Saints in the Bible to see how they lived their lives. The doctrine of Living without commiting which is Righteousness/Holiness is not a new doctrine. It is just the devil who wants every Chrsitian to see it as an impossible task. If Jesus who was in flesh when he was on earth lived a righteous and Holy life, then there is nothing stopping us from doing same. He obeyed God's word, did not breech the law of the governement and so on. Then we shud b able to keep the laws of God and also the laws of man that do not contrast d word of God. Read Hebrews 4 : 15

Futhermore, I repeat again Sin is a willful act (read Hebrews 10:26). It an act committed with an intent. Intent is joined with it. God does not judge action alone, he also judge intent with it. God looks at both intent and action to judge sin. Read Hebrews 4 : 12. Also Read the account of Jesus and the Pharisses on Sabbath issues, the disciples plucking corn, washing of hands b4 eating and so on. You will understand what is called sin that it is an act joined with intent.
For all you av mentioned let me tell U, when U commit sin, Ur conscience will condemn U, the Spirit of God will also condemn U. So when U commit sin U will know. And that is why condemnation always go with sin when committed. Read 1 John 3:20, Romans 8:1 and Romans 6:1-2

I can see U r somehow concerned about Sin as a big tin. It is the devil who always package sin as sometin dat one cannot do without. I will advice U to read Jude 24 & 25. If U r genuinely saved I will recommend U always read Jude 24 & 25 and also use it in ur prayers.

Pls make sure you read the cited Bible verses and if U still doubt all what I av said here, well I see Chrsitianity as a practical religion, go to God urself and pray abt these tins. Ask God questions with an open and sincere heart and God will reveal the understanding of the concept to U.

Finally pls read Galatians 5:16 and Galatians 5 : 25

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Olumyco(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
icybeth:

Thanks ..... we also have these

Luke 18:13 - The prayer of the Publican (Acknowledgment/Sincerity)

Luke 23 : 39 - 43 : The prayer of the thief on d cross (Acknowledgment/Sincerity)

Daniel too prayed by confessing d sins of the Children of Israel

Then some pple ask questions on how to b saved in D Bible and d answer was given. Nicodemus, the Soldier in charge of Paul and Slash in d prison and so on....
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Olumyco. Good points. I agree with almost everything except ur point that it is the soul that gets saved. You are right about the soul being your will, emotions, personality, intellect, etc.

I don't know about you, but even as a saved christian I have bad thoughts. I get angry. I don't always do what I know is right. Fine there's a marked difference between my behaviour now and before I was saved, but I'm not perfect! My soul is not perfect. Neither is my body. I believe it's my spirit that is perfect. Again I can't remember the scriptures but you can go through this 4 part teaching on spirit, soul and body. http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1027a_basics.mp3

So I'm sorry but I can never believe that you don't sin. I don't mean to accuse you, but I'm sure before this day ends you'd have committed a few sins.

You keep mentioning God "judging" sin. You don't seem to understand that as believers there is no sin consciousness. Jesus has paid for our sins. Ofcourse, it doesn't mean we are free to sin as we like, because if you truly believe in Christ, you will renew your mind(soul) where sin originates.

The law was written for people like you that believe they are of a very righteous standard and feel they do not sin. Sin is not just intent. In most cases it's the act.

The spirit of God doesn't condemn you. It's your conscience that does so.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
icybeth:
My friend, christ finished work made SO MANY MANY MANY MANY differences between the OT and the NT.

To understand the scripture properly, you have to interpret the OT through the eyes of the NT.

The OT is the mysteries(hidden) of the NT(jesus) but the NT is the UNVEILING of the mysteries of Jesus recorded in the OT.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
I want to post this for the sake of self-righteous people(with 37 verses), I will give you a concise answer.

Whether the law(right living) for the SAKE of being righteous before God is abolished.

The law was ABOLISHED at the cross and at the same time FULFILLED in us at the resurrection, only if we believe.
Col 2:14; "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(law written by moses) that was against us, which was contrary to us, TOOK IT OUT OF THE WAY and NAILED(abolished) it at the cross."

Rom 10:4 "For christ is the end of the law of righteousness to everyone that BELIEVETH(not believing and then, living according to the law)

Rom 8:4; "That the (abolished)law of righteousness might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit"

Please, I will like to explain that rom 8:4 very well to avoid you misinterpreting it.
Walking after the flesh doesn't never meant sin, because we sin everytime due to our inability to keep the law, but thanks to Jesus that he JUSTIFIES US. Walking in flesh means being carnally minded, having the thought that our salvation that was given to you as a gift cannot be maintained by faith alone but by faith + right living which leads you to
sin-concious, guilt-concious, trusting in your works of righteousness, living by law as to be seen righteous before God which finally give a product called FAILURE"

Walking in spirit doesn't mean; right living or holier-than-thou, NO! But living in the consciousness of your righteousness being FOREVER FREELY justified by christ, being grace conscious and refusing to frustrate the grace of God by trusting on your right living as a way of maintain the Gift of God which is eternal life. But please, how do you think that your righteousness can maintain what it was so filthy that it couldn't earn?

That verse is talking about the DEMAND of the law of righteousness, which is to make us righteous before God, being fulfilled in us. That's why we are made righteous by faith and not keeping of the law. No! Because christ took our penalty for our failure to keep the law and now the righteousness that we were striving for, has been established and made perfect in christ ALREADY.

And if paul was talking about living by the law then christ is in vain(the bible speaking), because up till now you still lack the ability to keep the 10 commandments and 630+ laws given in the old testament, even after the accepting the holyspirit.

Note that the law is against wearing clothes of diverse colours, sorts or wool, building of staircase, using balcony to build house, eating fish with scales and many more. Then if by that, as you are defending the law, we all are on or express way to hell.

So now when anyone believes in christ, the righteousness of Jesus is imputed on him by FAITH ONLY, any other way is an established righteousness. The righteousness of God(jesus) CANNOT be imputed on you by the way you live rightly, by faith(just believing the fact you are made righteous forever by him).

Read below my 37 verses proving it:
The law is an unbearable yoke. (Acts 15:10)

The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)

If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)

Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)

Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)

The law which promises life only brings death through sin. (Romans 7:10)

The law makes you sinful beyond measure. (Romans 7:13)

The law is weak. (Romans 8:2-3)

The strength of sin is the law (1 Corinthians 15:56)

The law is a ministry of death. (2 Corinthians 3:7)

The law is a ministry of condemnation. (2 Corinthians 3:9)

The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)

The law is fading away. (2 Corinthians 3:11)

Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. (2 Corinthians 3:14-15)

The law justifies nobody. (Galatians 2:16)

Christians are dead to the law. (Galatians 2:19)

The law frustrates grace. (Galatians 2:21)

To go back to the law after embracing faith is “stupid”.(Galatians 3:1)

The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)

The law has nothing to do with faith. (Galatians 3:11-12)

The law was a curse that Christ redeemed us from. (Galatians 3:13)

The law functioned in God’s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see… Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)

If the law worked God would have used it to save us. (Galatians 3:21)

The law was our prison. (Galatians 3:23)

The law makes you a slave like Hagar. (Galatians 4:24)

Christ has abolished the law which was a wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:15)

Paul considered everything the law gained him as “skybalon” which is Greek for “poop”. (Philippians
3:4-cool

The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:cool (see next verse for the context) It was made for the unrighteous but not for the righteous. (1 Timothy 1:9-10)

The law is weak, useless and makes nothing perfect. (Hebrews 7:18-19)

God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews
8:7-cool

It is obsolete, growing old and ready to vanish. (Hebrews 8:13)

It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

And stand in faith alone in christ.

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Olumyco(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fortissimo:
Olumyco. Good points. I agree with almost everything except ur point that it is the soul that gets saved. You are right about the soul being your will, emotions, personality, intellect, etc.

I don't know about you, but even as a saved christian I have bad thoughts. I get angry. I don't always do what I know is right. Fine there's a marked difference between my behaviour now and before I was saved, but I'm not perfect! My soul is not perfect. Neither is my body. I believe it's my spirit that is perfect. Again I can't remember the scriptures but you can go through this 4 part teaching on spirit, soul and body. http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1027a_basics.mp3

So I'm sorry but I can never believe that you don't sin. I don't mean to accuse you, but I'm sure before this day ends you'd have committed a few sins.

You keep mentioning God "judging" sin. You don't seem to understand that as believers there is no sin consciousness. Jesus has paid for our sins. Ofcourse, it doesn't mean we are free to sin as we like, because if you truly believe in Christ, you will renew your mind(soul) where sin originates.

The law was written for people like you that believe they are of a very righteous standard and feel they do not sin. Sin is not just intent. In most cases it's the act.

The spirit of God doesn't condemn you. It's your conscience that does so.

Bro I don't av anytin more to say other than 2 say dat U shud always check d Bible to confirm d authenticity of ur beliefs. Try 2 read all d cited verses and I pray dat God will open ur understanding to get all these. By God's grace we will all make heaven in Jesus name.

I would av introduced sometin else called Sanctification but I wouldn't like argument. I pray God help us.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Olumyco:

Bro I don't av anytin more to say other than 2 say dat U shud always check d Bible to confirm d authenticity of ur beliefs. Try 2 read all d cited verses and I pray dat God will open ur understanding to get all these. By God's grace we will all make heaven in Jesus name.

I would av introduced sometin else called Sanctification but I wouldn't like argument. I pray God help us.

Thanks.

Ok then, bro. Thanks.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by falcon2020(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
promisechuks:

It becomes uneasy, when you are depending on your right living, instead of relying on the righteousness of God(jesus).

I understand u but is temptation inevitable?
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by promisechuks: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
falcon2020:
I understand u but is temptation inevitable?
That is what I am saying.

When you rely on right living for righteousness you cannot make it because it is imperfect to please God and cannot give you the GIFT of eternal life.

That's why believing in christ gives you righteousness and not right living.

Please read below:
Enjoy 101 verse that proves faith ONLY and not "+ right living";

1. Eph. 2:8-9 - "For BY GRACE are ye
SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that NOT
OF
YOURSELVES: it is the GIFT of God: NOT
OF WORKS, lest any man should boast."

2. Rom. 4:6-7 - God imputes
"Righteousness without works."

3. Rom. 10:3 - It's a grave mistake for
anyone to try to, "Establish their own
righteousness."

4. Rom. 5:17 - Heaven deserving
righteousness is a "GIFT," not something you
earn.

5. Rom. 5:18 - Justification to God is a
"FREE GIFT," not something you work
toward.

6. Phil. 3:9 - Paul, as ‘good’ as he was, still
wouldn't trust his "Own righteousness" to
save him.

7. Rom. 3:22 - God's righteousness is
credited to "ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE," not
all that work.

8. Rom. 8:3-4 - The flesh is too "Weak" to
save itself. We need a Saviour. We need
Christ.

9. Rom. 4:3 - Abraham's faith, not works,
"Was counted unto him for
righteousness."

10. Rom. 4:4-5 - Works are "Not reckoned
of grace, but of debt." Faith is counted as
righteousness.

11. Gal. 3:10 - To earn Heaven you'd have to "Continueth," perfectly, in the whole law and if you can't keep the whole of it(10 commandments and 600+laws) you are under curse. Only faith is needed.

12. Titus 3:5 - "NOT BY WORKS OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS which we have done,
but according to
his mercy he saved us, by the washing
of regeneration, and renewing of the
Holy Ghost."

13. John 5:24 - In Christ we've "PASSED
from death unto life." We don't have to
"wait" to find out.

14. Rom. 9:31-32 - Israel, "Sought it not
by faith, but as it were by the works of
the law."

15. Acts 4:12 - No other name but Christ can
save us-- not the name of works, nor our own
name.

16. John 1:12-13 - Only God's power,
through His Son, makes us a child of God.
We are not born into
God's family by "Blood" (heritage, family
‘pedigree’), "Nor will of the flesh" (good
works), "Nor will
of man." (minister, or man made religion),
"But of God."

17. Isa. 45:22 - No one else can save a soul
from Hell but God; "There is none else."

18. Acts 13:39 - "And by him [Christ] all
that believe are justified from all things,
from which ye
COULD NOT BE JUSTIFIED by the law of
Moses."

19. Rom. 8:7 - We can't follow God's law
even if we wanted to. So how can we save
ourselves?

20. Matthew 7:21-23 - Christ describes a
future scene in which some who are trusting
in their "Many
wonderful works," will, sadly, be told by
Christ: "I never knew you: depart from
me, Ye that work
iniquity." Their good works will not save
them. We all have to trust Christ, and Him
ALONE.

21. John 10:1 - We must enter through
Christ, "THE DOOR," not by "Some other
way.."

22. John 8:24 - A person can work all they
want, but it won't save them. Jesus said the
bottom line is
that, "If ye believe not that I am he [the
only way], ye shall die in your sins."

23. Rom. 4:2 - If Abraham could have saved
himself, he'd have something to brag about.

24. Acts 10:1-43 - Cornelius' good works
would put anyone today to shame, yet he still
had to get saved
by trusting solely in Christ to save him.

25. Rom. 3:27-28 - "Where is boasting
then?...Of WORKS? nay."

26. 1 John 5:13 - If your salvation depends
on a lifetime of good works, then why does
the Bible teach
that you could "KNOW" for sure, before you
die, that you are going to Heaven? The
answer is because
salvation doesn't depend on you, but on
Christ, who ALREADY paid the price for your
sins.

27. Heb. 1:3 - "He had BY HIMSELF
purged our sins." He doesn't need help
from us!

28. Heb. 2:3 - If we have to work at earning
it, why does the Bible call it "So great
salvation"?

29. Heb. 2:9-10 - Christ is "The CAPTAIN
of their salvation." He tasted "Death for
every man."

30. Heb. 2:14-15 - Christ is the one who will
"DELIVER" us from death, not ourselves!

31. Heb. 2:17 - Christ makes
"RECONCILIATION for the sins." We can't
reconcile ourselves.

32. Heb. 5:9 - Christ is "The AUTHOR of
eternal salvation," not us! It's not in our
hands.

33. Gal. 2:16 - "Knowing that a man IS
NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE WORKS of the
law, but by the
faith of Jesus Christ, ....that we might be
justified by the faith of Christ, and NOT
by the WORKS
of the law: FOR BY THE WORKS OF THE
LAW SHALL NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED."

34. Heb. 9:28 - "Christ was once offered
to bear the sins of many." God won't
accept good works.

35. Heb. 10:10-12 - Christ's body was
offered "Once for all." So stop insulting
God with your works.

36. Heb. 10:14 - "For by one offering he
hath perfected for ever them." STOP
WORKING at it!

37. Heb. 10:17-18 - "There is no more
offering for sin." So stop offering your
good works.

38. 2 Cor. 1:9 - "We should not trust in
ourselves, but in God," who has ALREADY
paid the price.

39. 2 Cor. 1:10 - Christ "Delivered us from
so great a death." He had to; we can't
deliver ourselves.

40. Eph. 1:12-13 - You are saved by trusting
in Christ, and, "After that believed, ye
were SEALED."

41. Jer. 17:5 - "Cursed be the man that
trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his
arm."

42. Job 25:4 - "How then can man be
justified with God? or how can he be
clean that is born of a
woman?" (For God's answer, see Isaiah
1:18)

43. Isa. 12:2 - "Behold, God is my
salvation; I will trust." Don't trust good
works, trust the Saviour.

44. Luke 18:9-14 - Jesus gives a parable
teaching that self righteousness WILL NOT
save a person.

45. Ezek. 33:13 - "If he trust to his own
righteousness..." He better be perfectly
sinless or else!

46. John 14:6 - Jesus said, "I am THE
WAY...no man cometh unto the Father,
BUT BY ME."

47. 1 Tim. 2:5-6 - There's ONLY "One
mediator between God and men," Jesus
Christ, not ourselves.

48. Col. 2:14 - Christ took our sin debt,
"Nailing it to his cross." It's ALREADY paid
for!

49. John 19:30 - While on the cross, Christ
said, "It is finished." It's paid. We don't
have to work for it.

50. Matt. 11:28-30 - Christ offers "REST" to
all those working at trying to earn their way to
Heaven.

51. Isa. 53:4-6 - Christ was, "WOUNDED
FOR OUR transgressions." Why? So WE
don't have to be.

52. Heb. 4:9-10 - The person who accepts
Christ as Saviour, "Hath CEASED from his
own works."

53. Gal. 2:21 - If you could earn Heaven, why
did Christ die? "Then Christ is dead in
vain."

54. Rom. 3:20 - "Therefore by the deeds
of the law there SHALL NO FLESH BE
JUSTIFIED in his
sight: for by the law is the knowledge of
sin."

55. Gal. 5:1-4 - "Christ hath made us
free." He had to; we can't free ourselves, no
matter how "good."

56. 2 Tim. 1:10 - "Our Saviour Jesus
Christ, who hath abolished death," with
no help from us.

57. 1 John 4:14 - Christ was sent, "To be
the Saviour of the world"; we couldn't
save ourselves.

58. 1 Tim. 4:10 - "The Saviour of ALL
men." Why try to save yourself? You
already have a Saviour.

59. Acts 16:30-31 - When the Philippian
jailer asked, "What must I do to be
saved?" Paul didn't say,
keep the Ten Commandments, but rather,
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved."

60. Luke 7:49-50 - Christ told the woman:
"Thy faith hath saved thee," not thy
works!

61. Eph. 1:7 - "Redemption through HIS
BLOOD, the forgiveness of sins," not
through our works.

62. 1 Pet. 1:3-5 - "According to his
abundant MERCY," not according to our
good deeds.

63. Rev. 1:5 - Christ, "Washed us from our
sins in his own blood"; can't wash
ourselves with works.

64. Titus 3:7 - We are "Justified by his
grace," not by our good deeds, baptism, or
church membership.

65. Titus 2:11 - "The grace of God that
BRINGETH SALVATION hath appeared to
ALL MEN."

66. Eph. 4:32 - We are forgiven, "For
Christ's sake," not because of our good
behavior.

67. Eph. 2:4-5 - "(By grace ye are
saved)," not by works. The two DON'T mix
according to Rom. 11:6.

68. Acts 26:18 - "Through this man
[Christ]...forgiveness of sins," not through
our efforts!

69. Heb. 7:25 - Only Christ is "Able to
save." Only He can "Make INTERCESSION
for them."

70. Rom. 3:10 - "There is none righteous,
no, not one." So how can anyone save
themselves?

71. Rom. 3:12 - "There is none that
doeth good, no, not one." So how can
anyone save themselves?

72. Eccl. 7:20 - "There is not a just man
upon earth, that doeth good." Can
anyone save themselves?

73. Rom. 4:25 - Christ has already died for
our sins. He, "Was delivered for our
offences and raised
again FOR OUR JUSTIFICATION." So what
role does a person play in their own salvation?

74. Rom. 5:10 - "We are reconciled to
God by the death of his Son," not by the
fruits of our works.

75. John 6:28-29 - "Then said they unto
him, WHAT SHALL WE DO, that we might
work the works
of God? Jesus answered and said unto
them, THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD, THAT
YE BELIEVE
ON HIM whom he hath sent."

76. 1 Pet. 3:18 - "Suffered for us...that
HE might bring us to God." Do we have to
help Him save us?
Didn't He suffer enough to pay the price?
Heb. 7:25 says He did. He saves to "The
uttermost."

77. Matt. 5:20 - Your self-righteousness
would have to surpass that of the Pharisees--
Impossible! But possible by faith ALONE in christ because the righteousness of Jesus is perfect and not ours.

78. 1 John 2:2 - Christ, "Is the propitiation
[payment]...for the sins of the whole
world." If He can
pay for the sins of the whole world, why would
He need our help in saving us-- mere
individuals?

79. Rom. 8:8 - "They that are in the flesh
cannot please God." So what chance does
anyone have?

80. Rom. 3:23-25 - Through Christ's death
we are "Justified freely" (made right with
God). His death
provides: "Redemption" (we are bought
back to God), "Propitiation" (a settlement of
our sin debt),
"Remission [forgiveness] of sins." It's all
by God's "Grace" not our works.

81. James 2:10-11 - "For whosoever shall
keep the whole law, and yet offend in
ONE POINT, he is
guilty of all." We can't possibly save
ourselves; God demands sinless perfection.
We need a Saviour.

82. Romans 5:8-9 - We are "Justified by
his blood," not our good works. That's why
"When we were
sinners, Christ died for us." Therefore,
"We shall be saved from wrath through
him."

83. Matt. 18:11 - Jesus came "To save that
which was lost [us]." Why? Because we
can't save ourselves.
Otherwise, why send Christ to die for our sins
if we could pay for them ourselves?

84. Acts 15:10-11 - "Through the grace
of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be
saved," not through
works. Grace is not works; works is not
grace, as explained in Rom. 11:6

85. 2 Cor. 5:21 - "Christ was made sin for
us...that we might be made the
righteousness of God in
him." Why trust our own "righteousness" if
God offers to impute us His righteousness?
(Rom. 4:22-24)

86. Matt. 19:25-26 - "When his disciples
heard it, they were exceedingly amazed,
saying, WHO THEN
CAN BE SAVED? But Jesus beheld them,
and said unto them, WITH MEN THIS IS
IMPOSSIBLE;
but with God all things are possible."

87. Rom. 5:1 - "Therefore being
JUSTIFIED BY FAITH, we have PEACE
WITH GOD through our
Lord Jesus Christ." There can be no real
peace when a person spends their life
wondering if they have done
enough good works. Peace is knowing it's
been paid for ALREADY.

88. 2 Tim. 1:9 - "Who hath saved us, and
called us with an holy calling, NOT
ACCORDING TO OUR
WORKS, but according to his own
purpose and grace, which was given us
in Christ Jesus before the
world began." God had a "payment plan"
ready before any of us were even alive to
work!

89. Rom. 10:9-13 - "That if thou shalt
confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus
[i.e. Repent], and shalt
believe in thine heart [i.e. Trust] that God
hath raised him from the dead, THOU
SHALT BE SAVED
...For whosoever shall CALL upon the
name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED."

90. Rom. 11:6 - "And if by grace, then is
it no more of works: otherwise grace is
no more grace."

91. Gal. 1:4, 92. Rom. 1:16, 93. Gal.
3:21, 94. Heb. 9:22, 95. 1 Tim. 2:6, 96.
Acts 10:43,
97. Isa. 43:11, 98. Gal. 3:24, 99. Heb.
9:12-14, 100. 1 Tim. 1:15, 101. Heb. 6:1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.