Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Being An Entreprising Student. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being An Entreprising Student. (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being An Entreprising Student. by OdyOdy(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2009
I am a student of a federal university in nigeria and i am seriously searching for a way to make it in life even before i graduate. I am kind of timid, love computer stuffs, love surfing the net, know a lil bit of computer animations, love art a lot, speak english well, i can sing, but i really dont know how to use these stuffs to make money in school. Am tired of bugging by parents, i feel i need to take responsibility. Please if u have any reasonable idea i will really appreciate.
Re: Being An Entreprising Student. by kwaze(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2009
yea there is an idea, which school are you? I will like it if you can contact me on 07025083908. thanks
Re: Being An Entreprising Student. by OdyOdy(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2009
Am a student of Futo. You can contact me on ------@gmail.com
Re: Being An Entreprising Student. by oladipodr(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
well, i welcome to you to the zone of student enterprenuer. am damilare oladipupo. am a student also and working as a graphics artist and website designer. i will encourage you to know what you are goint into first. you can not just start just like that. what are the need andhow are you going to make them should be first thing in place. starting a business as a student is a good thibng to do in this country. my dear, this is more favourable for all the part time student. expect if you are goint to be missing some class. you get in touch with me for more details. oladipupooluwadamilare@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Event Sponsorship And Market Patronage / Solar This Inverter That Na Wa. / How To Open A Bank For Non-US Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.