Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Need Info About Inverters. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info About Inverters. (620 Views)

Need Info About UBA Africard / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please / Need Info on Transport Biz In Lagos & Cost of VW Vanagon & LT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info About Inverters. by brianromel(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Basically what i need is what is the cost of an inverter that will carry a small shop without a freezer. Or one that can carry a small room with lights fan,telly,dvd and some minor other electronics. Or for a 3 bedroom flat.
Second whats the price for maintainance,
third, how long does it need to be charged.
4th how long will it last.
5,whats the minimum price for a unit or is it affordable for people who can afford to pay 4 an i pass my neighbor generator.
Looking forward to some answers
Re: I Need Info About Inverters. by lightofjoy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
You can book for your cheap inverter with qualify professionals to service you, price as follow:
1KVA Inverter #50K with battery,
1.5KVA Inverter #65K with battery
2KVA Inverter #80K with battery
3.5KVA Inverter #120K with battery
5KVA Inverter #185K with battery.
If you are interested, you can call me for negotiation and immediate delivery. Payment plan
80% down payment and completion on delivery. Guarantee of 6 months. But I think what you need basically is 1KVA, at least this one will cater for your need

Engr. Emmanuel.

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of My Company Is Agabagebe Nigeria Plc! / How Clean Is The Money You Handle? / Oceanic Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.