Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment (12520 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Watch Channels TV(face Off) / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Your opinion.. Forte oil has been in Ghana for ages.. Nobody becomes a billionaire in dollars investing in only one country, even the United states can guarantee you that... We need to drop this mentality that every billionaire is corrupt... Most billionaires world wide are political patrons, it isn't a Nigerian thing alone.

Forte Oil formerly African Petroleum is owned and controlled by Femi Otedola not Ifeanyi Ubah.

Bill Gates is not a political patron, Steve Jobs is not a political patron.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ebube89(f): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
How com know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said dat FAYOSE helped aregbesola win d osun gubernatorial election thereby stabbing OMISORE @d back.

How come know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said pdp used army to stop apc nd dia agents from bringing money dey will share on election day

This man is just a joke

every political party in nigeria (both pdp & apc) budget money for inec staff nd youth corpers.

a typical election in nigeria is all about d best riggers winning.

It is a norm for political parties to form strategies to win elections(all in close door meetings).

the day apc the day apc nd pdp will release tapes of dia election strategies, dis country will never be the same.

i just pity nigerians cos dey will continue to wail, while d politicians will continue to take advantage of d gullibility of nigerians by doing media trials.

pls wat is d difference between a governors (security vote) & the presidents (office of d national security adviser) .
these are two ways our politicians siphon money.

PLS can anybody tell me wen last any state declared nd accounted for his "security vote" (both pdp nd apc govenors) running into billions of naira.

PLS why has no state govt in nigeria legislated,signed nd approved the "freedom of information bill"

why cant a state like lagos publicly show its budget nd spendings. wat baffles me more is dat a state like lagos wit all d intelectuals leavin dere will stilll do a secret budgetting system and d citizens will be lookin without sayin anything, even when they pay tax and know lagos budget is funded by tax dey pay.

either jazz or gullibility

has anyone ever asked for d source of funding of political parties in nigeria

i pity nigerians cos its either we are fools or bin jazzed by politicians , gullible, or just waiting for our own time to go nd steal tooo. i will say d latter is true

i just pity nigerians cos its obvious we dnt learn, remember history

all dis politicians are all friends, only interest seperates dem.

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by nanaman(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2016
otokx:

Did you look at the things he brought to corroborate his stories? Did you watch the program? You are even testifying here that he normally does a hatchet job? so is it possible he also did same for Fayose? We should look beyond APC/PDP and think of how to save Nigeria.

Yes,I did watch the program. Am not justiying his actions either. Just to know the man Fayose his dealling with at this present moment because I believe with the calibre of man TKO is,it will be hard for anyone to say he is not giving facts and believe you me,he has done his assignment before coming out.

Looking beyond parties will take a long time in Nigeria except we the youths decide to stop all these old men in politics and face the challenges ahead if not,we have no choice than to take what they give us.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by tare22(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2016
shachris02:

if those dollars weren't thrown around like they were during the last election, we won't have the dollar scarcity/high exchange rate we are having now.
We have been sharing Dols since 1900... The high scarcity of Dols ws not due to last election at alllll.... We don't have anything to export dat can fetch us dols.. Even if they did not share dols in last election, we would hav still been in dis mess simple.... Just imagine crude oil drys up today.... Wats else can we as a country bost of bro/gal NADA...

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by tare22(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
otokx:

When PDP was in power, TINUBU did not have immunity at some point. PDP was unable to have him tried for corruption. APC is in power now and they are exposing things - very good for democracy because when next PDP or another party gets into power and starts investigating APC people will say its turn by turn. This is the beauty of having checks and balances.
APC have the time now because they have notin to offer... PDP was trying to achieve smtin but some people like the opposition make sure it never comes to past.. Before election check out wat oposition did complete shutdown of Electricity but wen the came into power they turned it on... Perheps the trial then ws secondary to the country not primary..
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by tare22(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2016
otokx:

Did you look at the things he brought to corroborate his stories? Did you watch the program? You are even testifying here that he normally does a hatchet job? so is it possible he also did same for Fayose? We should look beyond APC/PDP and think of how to save Nigeria.
The only this counrty will be saved is if we all DIE and another generation arise.. Cuz right now dis country if filled with hate no love and tribal bullshits or a Revolution like dat of the french
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
otokx:

Forte Oil formerly African Petroleum is owned and controlled by Femi Otedola not Ifeanyi Ubah.

Bill Gates is not a political patron, Steve Jobs is not a political patron.

Sorry I meant capital oil which accounts for more than 30 percent of Nigerians consumption. Dangote isn't a politician but that does not mean he isn't into politics. You never can tell what these men do with their billions to stay in good terms with the government of the day so don't come here quoting bill Gates and Steve Jobs like you know them in and out...
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2016
ebube89:
How com know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said dat FAYOSE helped aregbesola win d osun gubernatorial election thereby stabbing OMISORE @d back.

How come know one is commenting on d fact dat tope aluko said pdp used army to stop apc nd dia agents from bringing money dey will share on election day

This man is just a joke

every political party in nigeria (both pdp & apc) budget money for inec staff nd youth corpers.

It is a norm for political parties to form strategies to win elections(all in close door meetings).

the day apc the day apc nd pdp will release tapes of dia election strategies, dis country will never be the same.

i just pity nigerians cos dey will continue to wail, while d politicians will continue to take advantage of d gullibility of nigerians by doing media trials.

pls wat is d difference between a governors (security vote) & the presidents (office of d national security adviser) .

PLS can anybody tell me wen last any state declared nd accounted for his "security vote" (both pdp nd apc govenors) running into billions of naira.

PLS why has no state govt in nigeria legislated,signed nd approved the "freedom of information bill"

why cant a state like lagos publicly show its budget nd spendings. wat baffles me more is dat a state like lagos wit all d intelectuals leavin dere will stilll do a secret budgetting system and d citizens will be lookin without sayin anything, even when they pay tax and know lagos budget is funded by tax dey pay.

i pity nigerians cos its either we are fools or bin jazzed by politicians , gullible, or just waiting for our own time to go nd steal tooo. i will say d latter is true

A thousand likes for you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Let's be frank, do you wanna honestly pretend you didn't know that Fayose manipulated his way into
Becoming governor in the election?

This is the People's court not the law court where you can hide behind the rules of law.

If you follow the election in Ekiti and Osun you'll know how PDP muscled APC and neutralized all their potency with the aid of the military.

It's in our best interest for these unscrupulous politicians to expose their dirty linen in public glare. However, just like some criticized Buhari’s war on corruption, most of us don't even know what we want ref

becoming governor?

Is there any politician that has won election in Nigeria without manipulating his way to office? Election in Nigeria has always been about the best rigger. Did you not here the man even said pdp through the help of the army seized the cash apc wanted to share for his supporters? My brother our politicians are the same irrespective of their parties.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
SmartChoices:

Shetop.... Y were you also looking for shortcuts John Bull?
low brain like you ,did u read any where i said I patronised him.if u really went school ,u should know how information fly in Campus
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackcnn:
low brain like you ,did u read any where i said I patronised him.if u really went school ,u should know how information fly in Campus

abeg stop the abuse,the people whay chop the money don chop am
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
ebube89:

This man is just a joke

You are very smart, thank God we still have some sane people in Nigeria.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Sorry I meant capital oil which accounts for more than 30 percent of Nigerians consumption. Dangote isn't a politician but that does not mean he isn't into politics. You never can tell what these men do with their billions to stay in good terms with the government of the day so don't come here quoting bill Gates and Steve Jobs like you know them in and out...
I tell you with all conviction that their is scarcely a honest Billionaire in Nigeria!
How do you honestly make money that runs into billions in a country with poor enforcement of contracts laws and non existing intellectual/private property rights? Honest Billionaires are often owners of cutting edge technologies, Family inheritance, astute businessmen with a history, showbiz people and lottery winners.
The reason a number of this category of persons are Billionaires is because they operate in environs with strong intellectual and private property protection rights.
You think conniving to defraud government or selling inferior products in place of original ones makes your money clean? Before you label a rich man honest, look for the source of his wealth!
Which investment in Ghana? When was the first time you heard about Ifeanyi Ubah? What is his credit history or you think it is possible to honestly acquire billions over night? Take a chill pill, Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the crooks that benefited from the oil subsidy sleazes, dnt tell us a story we all know.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
1freshdude:

I tell you with all conviction that their is scarcely a honest Billionaire in Nigeria!
How do you honestly make money that runs into billions in a country with poor enforcement of contracts laws and non existing intellectual/private property rights? Honest Billionaires are often owners of cutting edge technologies, Family inheritance, astute businessmen with a history, showbiz people and lottery winners.
The reason a number of this category of persons are Billionaires is because they operate in environs with strong intellectual and private property protection rights.
You think conniving to defraud government or selling inferior products in place of original ones makes your money clean? Before you label a rich man honest, look for the source of his wealth!
Which investment in Ghana? When was the first time you heard about Ifeanyi Ubah? What is his credit history or you think it is possible to honestly acquire billions over night? Take a chill pill, Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the crooks that benefited from the oil subsidy sleazes, dnt tell us a story we all know.

Ifeanyi Ubah entered the oil Subsidy game a little bit even though he later rose to become one of the biggest players in the game. But it must interest you to know he entered the game as an already made billionaire and became an instant success because he is an astute business man with history. The link below should explain how this man started his business empire even as a teenager. He made his billions from tyres exportation to Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia and Liberia. So read and be wise and stop spitting rubbish ignorantly son..

www.recordsng.com/2015/06/biography-dr-ifeanyi-ubah-ceo-capital-oil-gas-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Ifeanyi Ubah entered the oil Subsidy game a little bit even though he later rose to become one of the biggest players in the game. But it must interest you to know he entered the game as an already made billionaire and became an instant success because he is an astute business man with history. The link below should explain how this man started his business empire even as a teenager. He made his billions from tyres exportation to Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia and Liberia. So read and be wise and stop spitting rubbish ignorantly son..

www.recordsng.com/2015/06/biography-dr-ifeanyi-ubah-ceo-capital-oil-gas-nigeria.html?m=1
You are refusing to use your head and I wonder why!
An astute business man or a crook who could not secure credit facility from Nigerian banks? Since you are an otimpku, you probably know Comas madukas role in helping your astute businessman to secure a loan from Access bank and how it turned out. Honest Billionaire my foot!
Amcon probably seized his company then because he was too honest!

And watch the shit you read online, I can create a biography or write up about anything and send you a link!

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
1freshdude:

You are refusing to use your head and I wonder why!
An astute business man or a crook who could not secure credit facility from Nigerian banks? Since you are an otimpku, you probably know Comas madukas role in helping your astute businessman to secure a long from Access bank and how it turned out. Honest Billionaire my foot!
Amcon probably seized his company then because he was too honest!

And watch the shit you read online, I can create a biography or write up about anything and send you a link!

Nope.. You are the one refusing to use your head. How can u say no honest billionaire in Nigeria and you expect me to swallow that poo? We need to change the mentality of hating on every made man. I still maintain I started hearing about ifeanyi Ubah long before the Subsidy thing and the man's dynasty will still stand long after Subsidy. And I don't know what you mean by otimpku and I don't care to know.. The annoying thing is that you can't even prove the poo you are forcing yourself to believe. And what happened after amcon seized his company, why did you stop by just telling us his company was seized?
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Nope.. You are the one refusing to use your head. How can u say no honest billionaire in Nigeria and you expect me to swallow that poo? We need to change the mentality of hating on every made man. I still maintain I started hearing about ifeanyi Ubah long before the Subsidy thing and the man's dynasty will still stand long after Subsidy. And I don't know what you mean by otimpku and I don't care to know.. The annoying thing is that you can't even prove the poo you are forcing yourself to believe. And what happened after amcon seized his company, why did you stop by just telling us his company was seized?

Scarcely! Refer to my first comment and Google the meaning!
Apparently it's not only your reasoning ability that is poor, your sights are also bad!
I was concise because I thought you were knowledgeable about the topic you choose to discuss. Google the reason Acess bank took Ifeanyi Ubah to court and why he fell out with Coscharis. While you are it find out why Amcon had to seize his company which was freed up to him because of his romance with GEJ through his TAN campaign!
Where do I even start, you don't know what an Otimpku is and you argue as if you know all about Ifeanyi Ubah? In future argue about subjects that you know about, you know nothing about Ifeanyi ubah!
Astute Billionaire that cannot secure credit facility with out help...lol the joke is on you, your probably the only Nigerian that doesnt know that Ubah is a fraud.

His predigree preceeds him in the financial circles, lend him money at your own peril!
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
1freshdude:

Scarcely! Refer to my first comment and Google the meaning!
Apparently it's not only your reasoning ability that is poor, your sights are also bad!
I was concise because I thought you were knowledgeable about the topic you choose to discuss. Google the reason Acess bank took Ifeanyi Ubah to court and why he fell out with Coscharis. While you are it find out why Amcon had to seize his company which was freed up to him because of his romance with GEJ through his TAN campaign!
Where do I even start, you don't know what an Otimpku is and you argue as if you know all about Ifeanyi Ubah? In future argue about subjects that you know about, you know nothing about Ifeanyi ubah!
Astute Billionaire that cannot secure credit facility with out help...lol the joke is on you, your probably the only Nigerian that doesnt know that Ubah is a fraud.

His predigree preceeds him in the financial circles, lend him money at your own peril!

I was expecting you to say the companies were freed because of his romance with GEJ and as usual you didn't disappoint me.. If romancing with GEJ was the only reason the company was freed why hasn't this new government seized it back. One thing with zombies like you is that you feel you know everything even when you don't know shit.. And when you are tackled you result to insults. And for your iinformation, there is no bank that ifeanyi Ubah will work into that he won't be able to secure loans. You call him a fraud but he is good at what he is and he is a household name why you are a faceless rat who spends all his time picking dirts on established men.. Nigger go make money and stop killing yourself studying clean or dirty money. Am off
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

I was expecting you to say the companies were freed because of his romance with GEJ and as usual you didn't disappoint me.. If romancing with GEJ was the only reason the company was freed why hasn't this new government seized it back. One thing with zombies like you is that you feel you know everything even when you don't know shit.. And when you are tackled you result to insults. And for your iinformation, there is no bank that ifeanyi Ubah will work into that he won't be able to secure loans. You call him a fraud but he is good at what he is and he is a household name why you are a faceless rat who spends all his time picking dirts on established men.. Nigger go make money and stop killing yourself studying clean or dirty money. Am off
I am sure that I am very much younger than you,but i make much more money than your entire family, in fact that is going too far, i pay more in rent than your fucking whole household earns a year. Yes, I mean every person in your Whole Household! (You probably still leave with your parents)
I do what ever I want...vacations in summer, skiing in winter..I go to the beach in Colombia/Caribbeans, drive around my town in a car you will never come close to owning because the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah has diverted all the wealth that should have been used to create opportunities for your likes... Am living your dreams man!
No amount of asslicking, fame worshiping or crime can make you or any member of your household as comfortable as I am...who born monkey like you! cool
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Who is Playing mind games on who?
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
1freshdude:

I am sure that I am very much younger than you, and I pay more money in rent a year than your fucking whole household earns a year. Yes, I mean every person in your Whole Household! (You probably still leave with your parents)
I do what ever I want...vacations in summer, skiing in winter..I go to the beach in Colombia drive around my town in a car you will about all your life. I am living your dreams man!
No amount of asslicking, fame worshiping or crime can make you or any member of your household as comfortable as I am...who born monkey like you! cool

Rich dudes don't brag... Not especially to someone they don't know.. You just appeared stupid with that post... You sound so broke... Sorry son, am off.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Rich dudes don't brag... Not especially to someone they don't know.. You just appeared stupid with that post... You sound so broke... Sorry son, am off.

You go die for poverty walahi! Keep supporting thieves and state looters, Kontinu!

Mumu!
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
1freshdude:

You go die for poverty walahi! Keep supporting thieves and state looters, Kontinu!

Mumu!

And you think badmouthing made folks will make you rich.. Nigger you don already die finish for the poverty.. Not juju fit change that your destiny.. Ekpa
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by 1freshdude: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

And you think badmouthing made folks will make you rich.. Nigger you don already die finish for the poverty.. Not juju fit change that your destiny.. Ekpa

For your mind every person on Nairaland is unfortunate like you...lol!
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Make una take am easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Amina Mohammed Visits Communities Erosion Destroyed In Akwa Ibom / Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.