Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) (32660 Views)

Caption This Look Fmr. Minister Amina Gave PMB At UN, New York / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Oz4realsss: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
this man is a sadist. I'm not an apc supporter anymore but I have to say the truth. This woman is very beautiful,yes middle aged but prettier than your mother and your girlfriend put together
How is he a sadist?
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by lamps4blues: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=42509368] I'm not an apc supporter anymore

So u nobi zombie again?? I thank God for ur life...
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by ilyas26(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2016
I did my industrial training in ministry of environment, even the last minister was a woman and she performed well
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
slbee:
get a life
He has one, "holding public office holders to account". Now you go get a life.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by fpeter(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2016
most prettiest

Now...there's no such word as the emboldened.
either you say most beautiful or prettiest.
avoid tautology.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by fpeter(f): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeyegist:

Stop been abusive

BEING....NOTE THE DIFFERENCE
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Definitely beauty but not brains
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:
Nah pretty we go chop?

You apc zombies have got tired using Zahra and Aisha for your distracting propaganda and now are using this old maale to distract us.

But if it is a picture of Fayose eating corn, bolle or fish, you people will plaster it all over the internet.

Smh
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by clovislouis(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Berrylite:
Despite that it is hot up north, this woman looks white..
thats how some fulani look
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by clovislouis(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Why do we always see fair people as very beautiful
cos they are. Black people ain't cute
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by pulsa(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2016
clovislouis:
cos they are. Black people ain't cute
You are fucking dumb dude, get a fucking life.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Nairadays: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:
Nah pretty we go chop?

This would have been better; but with the underlisted

BishopMagic:
You apc zombies have got tired using Zahra and Aisha for your distracting propaganda and now are using this old maale to distract us.

You descended into the valley of confrontation.

The OP gave his/her own opinion, you can state your's without been abusive; besides it's a lady's thing; see them filling up the thread commenting about you know ...

Aside that isn't that the former UN MDG coordinator in Nigeria? She's now a minister, it's alright.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeyegist:
After the environmental sensitization programme at Kujearea of Abuja yesterday, the Hon Minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed spoke with these little children. She is really beautiful and probably the most prettiest of all female ministers in Nigeria ever.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-stunning-photos-of-minister-of.html
Pls change to 'the prettiest', it is embarrassing. embarassed
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by vicraven(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
is it me you're deceiving??
hehehe
i laugh
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Tellemall: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:

I am a sadist because I choose not to stop and pause on the woman's looks?

I am.a sadist because the Arab looking woman is much beautiful than my mum and girlfriend combined according to you?

Do you see how superficial and daft you sound?

Thank you.

I suppose they think her beauty (depending on the eyes used) is all that matters.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by ETEYEN79(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
That is my Minister, trying to let the little children understand what it takes to keep the environment safe and friendly, and also understand the importance of combating climate change and global warming at a tender age.
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by stevoskyj(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Feed those kids in school and stop decieving them with pictures
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Ahh an. And you had to bring his mother into it? If you want to insult someone, insult them directly. You don't bring someone's family into an issue unnecesarily. The guy only said his mind, everybody has an opinion uno....
Amina is also someone's mother
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by ladyF(f): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Amina is also someone's mother
Whatever rocks your boat smiley Enjoy!
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
The woman is not even all that pretty, she's only light-skinned. This is why Maheeda bleached. Whenever they see a light-skinned woman they term her pretty.

**** And I know people like you who hate people cos they're light skinned and cos of that,you think they're proud?. Pls should they paint themselves with black polish to look dark for your taste? This woman is very as in very beautiful and God made her light skinned,she didn't make herself light skinned,you can keep hating. Anyone who says she's not that beautiful is a hypocrite. She might not be an epitome of african beauty,but she's an epitome of beauty.
**** so your opinion doesn't count **--. Only hypocrites would say this woman is not all that beautiful

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
The woman is not even all that pretty, she's only light-skinned. This is why Maheeda bleached. Whenever they see a light-skinned woman they term her pretty.

real beauty that makes some people hate

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Why do we always see fair people as very beautiful
some fairer people are very ugly but this woman is very beautiful
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Real beauty to you might be plain to another.

The woman is like our great granny, why should I hate her?

She's not more beautiful than the late Mariam Babangida in my eyes.

Bye.

iamrealdeji:
real beauty that makes some people hate
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Imagine a real man writing a full page to make his point about a vain thing like looks and he castigates another in so doing.

Some light skinned people eg Caroline Danjuma, Taniia Omotayo are pretty but the woman in the post is not that pretty to me!!! Her eyes are with no life. She looks cold/mean to me! Beauty is still in the eyes of the beholder so port to another side.
iamrealdeji:
you're gay. And I know people like you who hate people cos they're light skinned and cos of that,you think they're proud?. Pls should they paint themselves with black polish to look dark for your taste? This woman is very as in very beautiful and God made her light skinned,she didn't make herself light skinned,you can keep hating. Anyone who says she's not that beautiful is a hypocrite. She might not be an epitome of african beauty,but she's an epitome of beauty.
Go and kill yourself if you don't like her cos a lot of people think she's so beautiful,so your opinion doesn't count,stick to your type of women,stick to your dark,rat looking girlfriends . Only hypocrites would say this woman is not all that beautiful
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by help3852: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Berrylite:
Despite that it is hot up north, this woman looks white..
you may wish to read up her profile,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.