Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah (18858 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Meets With Tinie Tempah - The Bombed & The Bomber / Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Diaryofnaija: 3:27am On Feb 01, 2016
These are some of the amazing shots from the ongoing ThisdayStyle Photoshoot TY Bello is having with Nigerian-British rapper, Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu A.K.A
Tinie Tempah titled "Disturbing Lagos" (similar to his record label "Disturbing London" DL) which sees the celebrity photographer photographing the rapper in different, ordinary but deep and sentimental scenarios of the daily Nigerian landscape in Lagos.

According to TY

[b]"TINIETEMPAH TEMPAH : DISTURBING LAGOS
.... Oga Tinie.. Disturbing Lagos Keh ..? You sure ? my hand no dey o.. We no dey do that kine ruff play for here o.
I've photographed so many international celebrities in this town.. From Beyonce to Arnold Schwarzenegger ... I was looking through my archives the other day and said to my self .. Never again.. !Never in some fancy hotel room that could have been anywhere else on the planet . There's no where like Lagos and If they ever cross my path again I'll drag them out to where they can touch and feel My Lagos . .. And fall in love with it.
So of course when I was asked to meet up with @tiniegram at his hotel I was like ..Lai-Lai!! Abeg bring the man to Yaba and let's shoot this something !
I love lagos ..I won't lie .. The streets are a literal Photographer's paradise .. Every where you turn there's a story waiting to be told .., textures waiting to be shot and characters waiting to be explored ..it's hard for me to make a bad picture when my spirit is really open on the steets .I can just stand there and magic walks into my frame .
The beautiful bread seller in the red dress in one of my edits for instance ..You know her Abi?.. That one that every one on the street wants to marry .. She's fine and she knows it. its all over how she walks and I know you've seen her before .
Or how like over here ..,you can't park your car on the roadside without someone checking themselves out in your side mirror .. Lagosians don't play with their fashion!

Someone accused me of dragging @tiniegram on the streets ..That I should have taken him to somewhere 'prettier '... My response : So you haven't heard ...?The street is where it's happening o.. You haven't seen pretty till you've seen the sun set in the quiet corners of Surulere ..You're missing out on a unique love vibe if you haven't taken her for a walk in railway compound..And if you only exist where freshly baked, steamy Agege bread is completely out of reach .. You may have to consider reorganizing it all.. I mean ...What's the point! #tybellophotography #photostories #thisdaystyle #tinietempah #lagos #yaba #steetlove #mrmattewsworshop #okunorentwins @thisdaystyle"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBNrK01kbJm/

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Diaryofnaija: 3:28am On Feb 01, 2016

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Good
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by pretydiva(f): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Super cool photos
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by northvietnam(m): 3:54am On Feb 01, 2016
V
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by buoye1(m): 3:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Dope
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by whirlwind7(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2016
These photos kind of make me wonder about TY's claim that the "Agege bread" lady just happened to be walking by, is not a model, and wasn't planned for, or a part of the photo shoot.

I strongly doubt that.
Who hawks agege bread at night?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Destined2win: 3:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Beautiful pictures I must say
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by tellwisdom: 4:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Spits undecided
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Dinocarex(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Lovely!!!
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Ayomi088(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Judolisco(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Owk continue
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by bdemix(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Who b TY BELLO ??
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by almohast: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
whoa.. this is a masterpiece

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by efilefun(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
whirlwind7:
These photos kind of make me wonder about TY's claim that the "Agege bread" lady just happened to be walking by, is not a model, and wasn't planned.

I strongly doubt that.
Her face was properly lighted and she wasn't outta focus, the only person who accidentally got into the pic was that okada man at the back

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by kennyman2000(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one..
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Alison7777(f): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice shots
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by winkmart: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmm, that pretty bread seller...na so fortune just smile on her
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by youngberry001(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
bdemix:
Who b TY BELLO ??
Abu lolo governor of Niger state brother

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by yungchief(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by omoadeleye(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2016
So we shud replace our phone wallpaper to his photo now? sad
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by kennyakobo: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
I honestly do not see anything special in these pictures, I like TY Bello but her photography skills is over rated. Bayo Omoboriowo does better justice to pictures

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by nairagossip1: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2016
hhh
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
The Shots make sense Walai!.. It displays d beauty of the streets!.. Job Weldone Ty . . . . . . . . . . . It's Atobilobah
Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by Enoquin(f): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry TY, not all are unique as you claim. I love the first and the second, but your third pic in the first set is unreal. People don't check themselves through keke mirrors...they use cars. You should have used a car on the street, showing his reflection on the car.

Instead of sitting in a parked keke, he should have sat in a filled keke, clinging for balance on the seat beside the driver...now that is Lagos or for that matter Nigeria!

And 'breadi agege' chicks don't wear flowing gowns, they wear tight short gowns or skirts, that show the outline of their panties. How else would everyone want to marry them.

The rest are okay.

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by DExplorer1: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2016
Creative! Lovely concept.

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by otiigba1(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Enoquin:
Sorry TY, not all are unique as you claim. I love the first and the second, but your third pic in the first set is unreal. People don't check themselves through keke mirrors...they use cars. You should have used a car on the street, showing his reflection on the car.

Instead of sitting in a parked keke, he should have sat in a filled keke, clinging for balance on the seat beside the driver...now that is Lagos or for that matter Nigeria!

And 'breadi agege' chicks don't wear flowing gowns, they wear tight short gowns or skirts, that show the outline of their panties. How else would everyone want to marry them.

The rest are okay.
Absolutely! You are a proper lagos chick. wink a fine chick too tongue.

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by LastSurvivor: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
The lady is talented..
Exaggerated thou..

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by crazygod(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Enoquin:

The rest are okay.
In summary: nothing special about those pics afterall.

Re: TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah by otiigba1(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2016
This tinie temper has become muscler he used to be very thin, it must be all that agege buredi he has being munching in lagos grin

Chelsea Currency A.K.A Iyaibadan Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos) / Swankjerry Styles Davido For Pepsi Campaign Shoot / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face's 42nd Birthday