Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? (692 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Is it Pius Anyim Pius, or Anyim Pius Anyim
Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2016
U re a big time fool.
Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by BaddieKay(f): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2016
In his house sleeping.any other thing?
Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2016
I told you not to listen to Lie Muhammad, see you now
Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by loopman: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:
U re a big fool.

Did you get from part of his share of the barbaric looting?
A simple question and your restorted to a juvenile insult.
OP, don't worry, the IPOB financier will still answer few questions from the EFCC when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by bewla(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2016
loopman:

Did you get from part of his share of the barbaric looting?
A simple question and your restorted to a juvenile insult.
OP, don't worry, the IPOB financier will still answer few questions from the EFCC when the time comes.
Thats is godson
Re: Where Was Pius Anyim Pius When Billions And Trillions Were Criss Crossing Hands? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2016
He is in his hotel room collecting a Mouth Action from ashi.

(1) (Reply)

How Bvn Exposed 23, 306 ‘ Ghost Workers ’ On Fed Govt Payroll / On Buhari I Stand! / Obasanjo Bombs Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.