Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua (1086 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / An Open Letter To Yaradua In His Grave Yard / Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua by informat09(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2009
I propose that the the nothern elite and it's people come together and promote the candidacy of someone else apart from yaradua.He is too slow and lacks vision and insight, i propose that they move the candidacy of Alhaji Sule Lamido who is a more visionary leader and his antecedents follow him.
Re: Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua by beystwin: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2009
how about Nasir Ahmad EL-Rufai? I like that guy.
Re: Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua by banom(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
informat09:

I propose that the the nothern elite and it's people come together and promote the candidacy of someone else apart from yaradua.He is too slow and lacks vision and insight, i propose that they move the candidacy of Alhaji Sule Lamido who is a more visionary leader and his antecedents follow him.

When you say that president Yaradua is too slow, that is a big promotion you are giving him, it actualy means he is doing some thing, i think the guy is confused and usless in that Rock office.
Re: Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua by U4all: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2009
shekaru of kano state is the right man to vote for president in 2011 to test the ANPP govternment,we are all tired with PDP rules

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Projected Winner -Sahara Reporters / 42 Killed Again Need New Okititupa,akure,ado Ekiti,kabba Lokoja Expressway / Budget For 50th Anniversary Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.