Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (42197 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Vivalavida99(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Maybe they misunderstood your order and gave you "egg burger" instead of what you ordered for. Ndo oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
southniyikaye:
shai poverty is a bastard,oga pray against the spirit of poverty.na ur mate dey buy pizza o

Hehehehhe grin grin
U dey mind d guy?
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by demo4ril97(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2016
I guess Nnamdi Kanu owns that spot. Biafrauds.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by DesChyko: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
It looks nice to me though. I haven't had one before so I wouldn't know what it's supposed to look like.
On the brighter side, both chicken and egg are proteins. grin
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Igbo peeps,I hail una o grin

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by wawaboy1(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
what the difference between egg and chicken

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by shamecurls(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
IPOD Burger grin

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by domopps(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Anambra I hail oooooooooo......

Cheeeers
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:
Same Onitsha peeps that uses garden egg in an egg roll instead of egg.

Lalasticlala, pls come and see
LMAO grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by dragnet: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
at least, the egg is from a chicken grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by bishop4life(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

LOL...

At least there is an egg in it... Just joking
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
efilefun:
Wetin concern them as long as na egg, Garden egg or chicken egg no concern them. And as for the burger they gave you an unborn chicken

grin cheesy smiley grin

YOU GET MOUTH DIE!!! LOLZ
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

Na way forward be that. Afterall, egg na egg whether na garden egg or chicken egg. This is what i call nutritional vegetable egg roll most suitable for vegetarians.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by DeMekus: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
But was the Op expecting to see a life chicken in a chicken burger? How many of you here have eaten a chicken burger btw? undecided
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nairadays: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2016
I Thought you went to chicken republic.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by bishop4life(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

I bought it from five-star foods and Restaurants

Op to be honest I doubt five star could trick you so. Although most times I have been there I only buy regular
Meals. But their reputation is above this. You can upload your receipt for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Op did u return it .. And get ur money back ?? The oerson who served u must have been hungry grin no vex
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2016
KINGwax007:
Igbos, right?

I am not surprised. No be knw of you dey sell vultures as chicken for Enugu?

Well, enjoy it.

When u guys sell fake items to us and we complain, u call it innovation minds, advancement... Now, they are doing it for you, you are screaming fraud!

If I hear u...
bros u lie for African. U don buy the vulture b4?
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Some Nigerians are mad!! why will dis mumuu OP buy burger N100 from show glass hawkers in traffic and expect to see real chicken.

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Tuale to you bros! You get mind eat di tin sef <yuck> shocked can't even try it sef outside any reknown eatery how much more for ONITSHA ....ONITSHA loonwu loonwu haaaa try drink samll vinegar cleanse your system o!

himkers:
This Is What I Call Fraud And Corruption (picture Proof)

I went to a restaurant in Onitsha to get myself a burger, I got and paid for chicken burger. I got home opened the burger to enjoy myself, what I saw in it was too painful for me. I saw fried egg inside instead of minced chicken.

Didn't know if I should start crying or laughing.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Etizz: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2016
U said u got home to settle down and enjoy yourself abi?

Dats a big lie, u never even enter house, u are still inside a car,.... Proof from your pics, .

Where is d real owner who bought the burger?

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Hahaha! You got the chicken na, just that it was still in its early stage.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Gerarahia! After you don take multiply bite...
Besides, by their packaging you shall know them... See as them take package the "chicken burger"
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by crazygod(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
So yummy with sperm juice smiley Chicken is bad for your dick. it kills errection and you will never grow a monster cork if you keep eating chicken. #sexual fitness tips cool
Are u serious? Neva knew this o. Abeg wat about turkey? Does it also have this effect?
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by kingdenny(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Op I dey wait make u upload receipt angry

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by bishop4life(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2016
DeMekus:

I wouldn't still believe him if he shows a receipt. A receipt that you can pick anywhere near the eatery. This is just one of these Yorubas that enjoy bashing Igbos on Nairaland. And I think he's a roadside mechanic too.

*See the dirty finger in the second picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3354133_fbimg1454097075726_jpeg0da2af0223dd690b172b927d11c8eae2

Like seriously if he had said Mr B..s, My Sam or even Ma*as, I may likely believe. but five star! No way!!

But the name calling from you though, you are oyo ooo

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
So yummy with sperm juice smiley Chicken is bad for your dick. it kills errection and you will never grow a monster cork if you keep eating chicken. #sexual fitness tips cool
are u sure?
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Sharmeenator(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Bros take am like that, chicken don expensive for market grin
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by fujirice: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2016
OP have you considered maybe it's an honest mistake? Did you confront the restaurant where you bought the burger? If yes what did they do/say, if no.....
I believe you know what I'm about to say. Don't be too quick to condemn/brand people if you have not or did not give them a chance to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:
This Is What I Call Fraud And Corruption (picture Proof)

I went to a restaurant in Onitsha to get myself a burger, I got and paid for chicken burger. I got home opened the burger to enjoy myself, what I saw in it was too painful for me. I saw fried egg inside instead of minced chicken.

Didn't know if I should start crying or laughing.

At least you saw something edible..

What if nah FUFU ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The #500 breakfast / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / How To Make Indomie With Carrots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.