Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (22055 Views)

OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by mira4u: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Mutual respect for each other yet you still going through the process of divorce? I don't get it.. undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by henryhemon(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
All I see is a woman with too much pride,she's proud to say they 're going for a divorce......we should be ashamed when we can't stay in our marriages.

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by delectablegyal(f): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2016
wetin she talk now?
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by happney65: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2016
fourfunmi:
Ehyah!! Sorry!

Funmi Funmi..Happy new year..From Dollyp..How u dey?Nice seeing you
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by worshipdevice(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2016
after 4 children una still dey divorce, that means u are not a good wife. madam park well...
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Dubemkelly(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Their beef didn't last, was on the very low, they should push it further to make it trend. Lolo. 1 of WAZOBIA
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2016
diz lady attitude luk lik d 1 running on negstive...

u beef colleague, u wan divorce husband...
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by vicraven(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
#SayNoToBeefAndYesToKpomo
boring
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by vicraven(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2016
a mother of four...
going through a divorce...
brothers n sisters...
aint this dumb??...
what would those children growup thinking??...
why is mr thunder still delaying??...
dumb parents
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by shumuel(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is why i don't like meat, Kpomo all the way grin
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
barlkeez:
2016 - "Year of beef"

CONTINUE TO READ MORE HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/oap-lolo-opens-up-on-her-marriage-crash-and-beef-with-comedian-princess.html
i love beefs,especially corn beef
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by olumidazz: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
You have mutual respect for each other and you can not stay in the marriage you must be mad common garraaoheeeeee
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by fourfunmi: 5:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Haa! Dollyp...
Been ages meehnn!
So you've changed moniker again??hmmmmm
Compliments dear

happney65:

Funmi Funmi..Happy new year..From Dollyp..How u dey?Nice seeing you
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by happney65: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2016
fourfunmi:
Haa! Dollyp...
Been ages meehnn!
So you've changed moniker again??hmmmmm
Compliments dear

Lol..Yes ohh have changed jare..When them wan Kill person..How ur side?My regards to everybody..Currently watching the Iowa Caucuses thats what kept me awake all through the Nite..Its Hillary for President..Abi who are you rooting for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos) / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Spend Valentine's Day In Dubai(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.