Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is It Another Febuhari Or February? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Another Febuhari Or February? (575 Views)

From 'Febuhari' In 2015 To 'Frail Buhari' In 2017, God Help Us...!!! (pic) / #febuhari Now Trending: Check Out What Former President Obasanjo Wrote / How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by demarc001: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
At this time last year, even from the months preceding February 2015 many adopted the chants of FeBuhari as a form of solidarity and support to the candidacy of then GMB turn PMB.
This of course was as a result of the election initial date being february 14 2015 (valentines day). Funny enough many tagged the fixing of the election on that day as another rigging formula of which the then federal government wants to use as a ploy to disenfranchise the youths from participating in the election. Thank God for the reschedule of the date because due to the turn of election trials/complains I wouldn't be surprised to see a Nigerian politician bring up "Valentines Day" as a reason for an election to be nullified.

Now back to today, another month of february the country is a different scenario with the elections all come and gone, Buhari no more a presidential candidate contesting with Jonathan but now the President of our great nation Nigeria.
With all the events unfolding, Biafra, Niger Delta(Tompolo), Shiites massacre, corruption fight, naira fall, recoveries of loots, new policies, etc. Will the chant FeBuhari still be a good song to the Nigerian ears? How many people who chanted FeBuari last year can Boldly do same now and is it safe to sing that chant in public? As for me I will shine eyes first before joining such chorus. Safety first and always!
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by kenyex: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Mhm
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by oluwalfa: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2016
How time flies
I remember them zombies chanting this nonsense last year
I love what is happening to them now

1 Like

Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by demarc001: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2016
kenyex:
Mhm
guy you dey pursue me for back? Na 10g u dey use?
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by kenyex: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
demarc001:
guy you dey pursue me for back? Na 10g u dey use?
lol... 10g too small sef
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by delishpot: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2016
demarc001:
At this time last year, even from the months preceding February 2015 many adopted the chants of FeBuhari as a form of solidarity and support to the candidacy of then GMB turn PMB.
This of course was as a result of the election initial date being february 14 2015 (valentines day). Funny enough many tagged the fixing of the election on that day as another rigging formula of which the then federal government wants to use as a ploy to disenfranchise the youths from participating in the election. Thank God for the reschedule of the date because due to the turn of election trials/complains I wouldn't be surprised to see a Nigerian politician bring up "Valentines Day" as a reason for an election to be nullified.

Now back to today, another month of february the country is a different scenario with the elections all come and gone, Buhari no more a presidential candidate contesting with Jonathan but now the President of our great nation Nigeria.
With all the events unfolding, Biafra, Niger Delta(Tompolo), Shiites massacre, corruption fight, naira fall, recoveries of loots, new policies, etc. Will the chant FeBuhari still be a good song to the Nigerian ears? How many people who chanted FeBuari last year can Boldly do same now and is it safe to sing that chant in public? As for me I will shine eyes first before joining such chorus. Safety first and always!

I guess it will be what ever "Buary" we want it to be in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
Na February oooo! All dos FeBuhari don reign pass!... Dem don get ther na!... . . . . . . . . . . . It's Atobilobah!
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by vault(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2016
thread for wailers grin
Re: Is It Another Febuhari Or February? by denko(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2016
failbuhari for the zombies february for the wailers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Yahaya Bello Directs Immidiate Payment Of Worker's Salaries / Ndigbo Have Collectively Sold Their Birth Right / Scores Injured As APC Supporters Clash In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.