Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari (3137 Views)

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / One Year After: Febuhari Gradually Turning Into Failbuhari! / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dry

make i borrow you laugh?
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by emamos: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari would need 120yrs to fulfil his promises considering the pace of this administration.

[size=13pt]Buhari has achieved 1 out of 222 promises.[/size]
Seven months after taking over government, the Muhammadu Buhari administration has succeeded in achieving only one out of the 222 campaign promises made to Nigerians, according to a report by Buharimetre, a civil society monitoring report tracking the implementation of the president’s campaign promises.

The report, which covers the activities of the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government from May 29 to December 31, 2015, observed in its assessment that the achievement was in the area of the fight against corruption, even though a lot was still left undone in that regard.

“PMB has only achieved 1 out of the 222 tracked promises, which constitutes 0.5 percent of the promises,” Buharimetre reported.

“ More so, it reveals that while the government is taking action to achieving only 27 (12.2 percent approximately) of the tracked promises thus ongoing, 194 electoral promises are still ‘Not Rated.’Buharimeter Infographics 1

“ The latter constitutes 87.3 percent of the tracked promises.”

The electoral promises not rated, it says, is because there is “no tangible related activities being implemented.”

The 2015 report is the fourth on the series of report on the assessment of the performance of President Muhammadu Buhari and the governing party, the APC, on the delivery of its 222 electoral promises.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197726-seven-months-inauguration-buhari-achieves-one-222-campaign-promises-report.html

2 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
I dey laugh ooooooo grin cheesy No Idiagbon no Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by emamos: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:
Buhari would need 120yrs to fulfil his promises considering the pace of this administration.

[/s]
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
emamos:

See Painment, seems you've just realised you've been scammed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by emamos: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

See Painment, seems you've just realised you've been scammed grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:
Dry

make i borrow you laugh?

A very expensive joke, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

A very expensive joke, don't you think?

I'm still finding it hard to connect the inconsequential period with your assessment of your president thus far

Please educate me
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm still finding it hard to connect the inconsequential period with your assessment of your president thus far

Please educate me

See someone willing to give free lessons on comprehension, am sort of busy now.

2 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Those of us that voted this government are fairly impressed so far.

2 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by jaybee3(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

See someone willing to give free lessons on comprehension, am sort of busy now.

Why are you running away na?

February was meant to be significant right?

How then does it correlate with your current assessment?

Surely, that ain't too difficult to explain or is it?
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Tokt: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

U can say that again. Fools that didn't vote for him, that didn't even listen to him when he was campaigning because they were busy either looking for his certificates of watching propaganda video as Prepared by AIT are now talking of expectations.
Extremely foolish set of fools.

6 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

Why are you running away na?

February was meant to be significant right?

How then does it correlate with your current assessment?

Surely, that ain't too difficult to explain or is it?

"FeBuhari" turning to "FailBuhari" with me posting the 222 promises only one of which he has fulfilled doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

Too ashamed to admit you lot were scammed by promises you knew were not possible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

"FeBuhari" turning to "FailBuhari" with me posting the 222 promises only one of which he has fulfilled doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.

You still ain't making sense, sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

February can't be significant since the election never held in the aforementioned month

With regards to the promises, did he promise to achieve 'em promises within his first 365 days in office?

Stop acting smart by half.

It doesn't take much effort to be witty ya know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tokt:

U can say that again. Fools that didn't vote for him, that didn't even listen to him when he was campaigning because they were busy either looking for his certificates of watching propaganda video as Prepared by AIT are now talking of expectations.

How many of his 222 campaign promises has he fulfilled? Send your answer to 419@APC.com

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by kossyablaze(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Change
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Too ashamed to admit you lot were scammed by promises you knew were not possible.
Did you vote for the president? I don't expect a shameful response.
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

You still ain't making sense, sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

February can't be significant since the election never held in the aforementioned month

With regards to the promises, did he promise to achieve 'em promises within his first 365 days in office?

Stop acting smart by half.

It doesn't take much effort to be witty ya know

Before the election was postponed, the internet was filled with "FeBuhari" posters, what's so difficult to understand there?

Answer to your last statement is, yes it does take effort to be witty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

How many of his 222 campaign promises has he fulfilled? Send your answer to 419@APC.com
Did you believe in his campaign? Why bother with irrelevant rants.

You lot need to understand that there won't be an election till 2019, save your energy or u appear silly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

Did you vote for the president? I don't expect a shameful response.

I didn't vote for him, I did my own research and came to the conclusion he was not the right man.

If he was not right in 2003, 2007, 2011 how could he be right in 2015?

6 Likes

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Flexherbal(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
At least they should pass the budget into law.
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Kenai: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari before the elections, barking and making promises...

Buhari after the elections. He's now in power and looking so clueless...

Ladies and gentlemen, they promised to fully drive the country to the 21st century using massive ICT. But now that they're in power, they start talking about pencil production.

Human lives are reduced to "soft targets" to downplay their failure and shame.

They promised 3,000,000 jobs In 2016, but now the jobs are only being created TECHNICALLY.

Even Boko Haram is being defeated TECHNICALLY.

Chai! Chai! Chaaaaai!

FailBuhari!!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by TippyTop(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

Did you believe in his campaign? Why bother with irrelevant rants.

You lot need to understand that there won't be an election till 2019, save your energy or u appear silly

Whether I voted for him or not is not the topic, he is the president of Nigeria. His decisions or indecision doesn't affect only his supporters, I have a stake too in Nigeria you know.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I didn't vote for him, I did my own research and came to the conclusion he was not the right man.

Wait til 2019 then
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

So in your mind, a man that wanted to solely fight corruption with the aid of technology whilst declaring on national TV that stealing ain't corruption was the right man?

A man that we now know actively engaged in looting the treasury for his selfish 2nd term agenda was the right man?

Just listen to yourself, just because he was schemed out in '03,'07 or whatever doesn't make him the wrong choice. Nigeria faced different challenges during the periods in question and if anything this is the right time for him to climb the mantle.

I will be more than satisfied if all he could do during his presidency is fight the cancerous corruption to the bare minimum.

That in fact is the biggest threat to our development as a nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Whether I voted for him or not is not the topic, he is the president of Nigeria. His decisions or indecision doesn't affect only his supporters, I have a stake too in Nigeria you know.
If u didn't vote him or believe his campaign, how are able to tell Febuhari has become failbuhari?
Since you have agreed that for you it has always and will always be failbuhari. So what is new here? Spare us the rant abeg
Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tokt:

you are the rather foolish one don't you think? You obviously have no idea how a democracy works. Every individual has the rights to support and vote for any candidate they like but once elections are over, every citizen has the right to demand good governance from who so ever wins, weather it was their preferred candidate or not. So you make no sense by implying that only those who voted Buhari have the right to expect from him or hold him accountable for his actions/in-actions. The country belongs to all of us and not only the supporters of the ruling party.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Febuhari Turned To Failbuhari by Tokt: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

[/s]

The floating cities jonah-daft promised us down here in SS, what happened to it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS Muhammadu Buhari- POISONED IN AMERICA "Pics INSIDE / From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) / Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.