Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (56752 Views)

See Funny Photos About Buhari's Condition In London / See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by DesChyko: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
What's epic about this look?
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Olusharp(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Gkemz: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by kennyman2000(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol....
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nicepoker(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op Stop making jest of the situation.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by neighbourhud: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
iamexcelblog:
So Nairalanders, after my sojourn in the USA (United States of Akwa Ibom) for treatment, I am back again with my guess what! I saw this epic look of Mbaka as he was being interviewed by a journalist when parking out. What do you think happened? Let me try.

Journalist: Fr, what do you think prompted this your sudden change by your Bishop from a parish in the G.R.A to one in Emene village? Do you think its related for to your vocal support for Buhari and your anti-Biafra preachings?

Fr Mbaka: My dear journalist, if you ask me, na who I go ask? As for me, I don't really know what happened oo. I only shouted "Sai Buhari" on Sunday and the next thing I saw was "Change". But this time around, a "Change" from the township to the village. Am tired of the whole situation.

grin grin grin

YOUR TURN!
Op you dey craze oo ; cheesy grin grin
So funny cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nicepoker(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op Stop making jest of the situation....
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by anonimi: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Moz22:
Who put this on front page?

Moderator wey don tire to dey wait for Superman Buhari to fulfill just one tiny bit of his campaign promises. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by funkyibodude(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who's that girl on inside the car with him Her dressing though

1 Like

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by KOMOBOBO: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
H
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by sanbells(f): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:
I always love your threads. Let me attempt my own again. grin grin grin

Interviewer: Fr, your change came as a surprise to us. Do you think your change has anything to do with your political alignments with the APC?

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarakwam ife meluno ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwakwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotf
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by aimuan(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
How do u expect the non ibo to understand this?don't be selfish,use English next time.....no offense shall.
RebelChip:

Interviewer: Fr, your change came as a surprise to us. Do you think your change has anything to do with your political alignments with the APC?

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarakwam ife meluno ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwakwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by gurunlocker: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
igbos full this thread ooo.... una dey do convention?
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its not about change of location. Its about having the UNCHANGEABLE GOD with you.
Even if you carried to a forest ,as far as u have The REAL GOD,you make that forest a CANANLAND.

Ask men of God like pastor Lazarus muoka and Apostle Johnson Suleman

1 Like

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

See the Translation for non Igbos: My brother, I didn't know what happened. I was just minding my business and the next thing I saw was 'CHANGE PARISH'.
I only shouted "change" once. But ever since Buhari assumed leadership, I no longer understand the change undecided
I'm still dumbfounded the way I voted the cattle rearer instead of voting for a PHD Holder Jonathan.
I don't even know whether I'm still being led by the Holy Spirit or another Nothern spirit have possessed me.
I am using this medium to beg Nnamdi Kalu for forgiveness. It is done on me that Buhari is **** and ****.
Currently I stand for Sai Biafra embarassed
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Awoofawo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin Meanwhile somewhere in Boko Forest, these gallant soldiers are battle their first daily bread!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Baroba(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarokwam ife melunu ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama (Cattle Rearer) ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny dude grin... But this is not Enugu dialect,far from it. This is combination of Igbo izugbe, Anambara, sprinkled with a little IMO..
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax kpachara anya gi. Ejim chineke ario gi, biko wepu ntughari imere okwum biko...... Obu na imaghi na ihem ji eme ya otua ahu bu ka ndi ofe di confused! Itinye di translation, ogaghi atocha uto nke oma.... biko wepu ya. Degharia ihe idere ebe ahu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by babeface3: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are sick
RebelChip:

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarokwam ife melunu ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama (Cattle Rearer) ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lmao...
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by JaneJoanJohn(f): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Love this!
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:
Lilimax kpachara anya gi. Ejim chineke ario gi, biko wepu ntughari imere okwum biko...... Obu na imaghi na ihem ji eme ya otua ahu bu ka ndi ofe di confused! Itinye di translation, ogaghi atocha uto nke oma.... biko wepu ya. Degharia ihe idere ebe ahu. grin grin grin
Nwanne, o di mma ka ha ghota ihe dere n'ihi na obughi so ndi Igbo no na forum a.
Hapu ya otu ahu!. smiley
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by tellwisdom: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
So this guy get gurlfriend?? sad

1 Like

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Kaykay(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
israelmhoy:
-

You never stop: he that defrauds shall definitely be defrauded, you can't escape it except you change.. Change NOW I beg you so that you will not suffer later in your life....Change..MTN never sent you to do any PROMO on their behalf.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Easycheddah(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
so change is what reigningf in nigeria now with 1million boiz disturbing lagos
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by sommyskibo: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol rad the image

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Nwanne, o di mma ka ha ghota ihe dere n'ihi na obughi so ndi Igbo no na forum a.
Hapu ya otu ahu!. smiley

Biko amachazina.... Onye mmacha. ITK. Mgbe ndi nke ha na akpo anyi iyi na asusu ha, onwere onye be ha tughariri ya? Kedu mgbe unu ga ama ihe? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Nna mehn, ndia piakwalum 1 week di sharp.... I just comot today. grin grin grin
ndia piakwulum 2 weeks di oku.. i just comot day before yesterday. nani n'ekwulum 'dullarddinho'.. just negodu
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
aimuan:
How do u expect the non ibo to understand this?don't be selfish,use English next time.....no offense shall.
you want him to chop 20 years ban.. mbanu!
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Biko amachazina.... Onye mmacha. ITK. Mgbe ndi nke ha na akpo anyi iyi na asusu ha, onwere onye be ha tughariri ya? Kedu mgbe unu ga ama ihe? undecided undecided undecided
Chineke mee!
Ikogbuola m na onu cry
Kedukwa nke iji akpom onye mmacha undecided Emere m gi gini nwanne mmadu?
Mu na gi na akorita and you were referring to 'unu' undecided Biko kedu ndi bu 'unu'?

Mgbe obula ndi ofe kporo anyi iyi na ebe a, I always caution them maka na ana m anu asusu ha obere.
However, two wrongs cannot make a right.

Biko iwe gi dajuo! Father Mbaka bu nwanne anyi ma chetakwa na iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu smiley
Ma ka anyi hapu ihe bere n'abali ka oburu anwu nta!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Photo: One Word For This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.