Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (56751 Views)

See Funny Photos About Buhari's Condition In London / See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:

See the Translation for non Igbos: My brother, I didn't know what happened. I was just minding my business and the next thing I saw was 'CHANGE PARISH'.
I only shouted "change" once. But ever since Buhari assumed leadership, I no longer understand the change undecided
I'm still dumbfounded the way I voted the cattle rearer instead of voting for a PHD Holder Jonathan.
I don't even know whether I'm still being led by the Holy Spirit or another Nothern spirit have possessed me.
I am using this medium to beg Nnamdi Kalu for forgiveness. It is done on me that Buhari is **** and ****.
Currently I stand for Sai Biafra embarassed
sabo! saboteur! who asked u to translate..
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
SkinnyDude:
sabo! saboteur! who asked u to translate..
embarassed tongue
Yaba! Who asked you to quote me? smiley
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:
embarassed tongue
Yaba! Who asked you to quote me? smiley
don't try that thing again..
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Savigne(f): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op should have added "Igbos only" to the topic...See as Ndigbo just settle down colonise the thread.
Diaris God oooo
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
SkinnyDude:
don't try that thing again..
Yes sir! embarassed
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Yes sir! embarassed
go in peace.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Lilimax(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
SkinnyDude:
go in peace.
Your sins are forgiven!
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SkinnyDude(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Your sins are forgiven!
amen
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Bsc(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
That girl wey dey inside motor na him sister?
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by EzePromoe: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Nna mehn, ndia piakwalum 1 week di sharp.... I just comot today. grin grin grin
Oh oh oh, you're that my prisonmate. Good to see you grin
Na that my alternate account wey I just dey pity, dem dash am 10 years ban, na my son wey I go will that one to cheesy
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by EzePromoe: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
LMFashions:

Lol
Welcome bro grin
Thanks man. You also can always stay outta trouble, just avoid the name Bia....(you know the rest cheesy
But you're safe if you insult it smiley
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by GeneviveHuby: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:
I always love your threads. Let me attempt my own again. grin grin grin

Interviewer: Fr, your change came as a surprise to us. Do you think your change has anything to do with your political alignments with the APC?

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarokwam ife melunu ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama (Cattle Rearer) ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bia uche gi dikwa ya o. Onye Chukwu tere mmanu ka i ji eme ihe ochi!
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by chaberry(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Interviewer: Fr, your change came as a surprise to us. Do you think your change has anything to do with your political alignments with the APC?

Fr Mbaka (In Enugu Igbo): Nna amarokwam ife melunu ooo. Anokwolum onwem, ife ozo mfulu bu "Change parish". Okwa so ofu ugboro kam tiri "change". Mana kemgbe Buhari batara na ochichi, changi nka edochaghizim anya. Ogbaram ghari etum siri tunyere onye ochi nama (Cattle Rearer) ma hapu onye ji certificate bu Jonathan. Amaghizikwam ma mmuonso oka jim aru oru ka bu mmou ugwu awusa no na oru ugbua. Ejikwam ogherea na ayo mazi Nnamdi Kanu ka ogbahara. Ugbu a ka odorom anya na Buhari bu onye iberibe na onye egbuwara isi. Biko ugbua, anozim na "Sai Biafra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Great! Your Igbo writing is great indeed...

Ibu nnukwu odogwu
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Phinagold(f): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Chineke mee!
Ikogbuola m na onu cry
Kedukwa nke iji akpom onye mmacha undecided Emere m gi gini nwanne mmadu?
Mu na gi na akorita and you were referring to 'unu' undecided Biko kedu ndi bu 'unu'?

Mgbe obula ndi ofe kporo anyi iyi na ebe a, I always caution them maka na ana m anu asusu ha obere.
However, two wrongs cannot make a right.

Biko iwe gi dajuo! Father Mbaka bu nwanne anyi ma chetakwa na iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu smiley
Ma ka anyi hapu ihe bere n'abali ka oburu anwu nta!

Biko rapu ife ndia ina ekwu.
Ofu obi ka obodo ji aga niru.
Nwanne anyi agwa go gi ezi okwu.
Itughari zine asusu anyi.
Biko ka anyi jide ofu obi.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Phinagold(f): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
GeneviveHuby:
Bia uche gi dikwa ya o. Onye Chukwu tere mmanu ka i ji eme ihe ochi!

Nwanne gbado kwaya dia.
Ya nwa ji aka ya mee onwe ya ihe ochi.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Rexyl(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

Google translation couldn't help much to understand your thought

Anyway Mbaka should have seen the promotion as a thing of joy. Because the more Paul embarked on the journey through the wilderness, the greater he was spiritual enabled for greater tasks ahead. In the end he could say.... I have fought a good fight... finish the course ... kept the faith and going for the crown.

Don't know why Revd Mbaka was troubled. Oyinbos who brought the gospel put all rigors aside, did most difficult works inside jungles of Nigeria and now we could boast and comfortably sit in Cathedrals they built with their sweat.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by LMFashions: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
EzePromoe:
Thanks man. You also can always stay outta trouble, just avoid the name Bia....(you know the rest cheesy
But you're safe if you insult it smiley

They expect us to be cowards like them but nah... ain't going to happen.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by SUPOL(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lilimax:

See the Translation for non Igbos: My brother, I didn't know what happened. I was just minding my business and the next thing I saw was 'CHANGE PARISH'.
I only shouted "change" once. But ever since Buhari assumed leadership, I no longer understand the change undecided
I'm still dumbfounded the way I voted the cattle rearer instead of voting for a PHD Holder Jonathan.
I don't even know whether I'm still being led by the Holy Spirit or another Nothern spirit have possessed me.
I am using this medium to beg Nnamdi Kalu for forgiveness. It is done on me that Buhari is **** and ****.
Currently I stand for Sai Biafra embarassed
Are u from mbaise? undecided
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
RebelChip:

nwanne iwota ife aluga
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by KOMOBOBO: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
who banned me
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by kingsfield(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
atarapa:
Everything happen for good. I'm sure is the will of God, sorrow may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning
Plz wat z sorrowful about a priest been transferred?
He's core job as a priest and a missionary z to win souls for CHRIST.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by kingsfield(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
atarapa:
Everything happen for good. I'm sure is the will of God, sorrow may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning
Plz wat z sorrowful about a priest been transferred.
He's core job or duty as an ordained priest and a missionary z to win souls for CHRIST.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by kingsfield(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
atarapa:
Plz wat z sorrowful about a priest been transferred.
He's core job or duty as an ordained priest and a missionary z to win souls for CHRIST.
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by help3852: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
@iamexcelblog, how are you doing, how was your treatment, which hospital were you treated and what was the doctor's comments
Re: Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Wow this why Father Mbaka is a spiritual father may Almighty God blessed him on his priesthood so God is good all the time for him grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Photo: One Word For This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.