Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,595 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today (913 Views)

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / My Experience With Access Bank And Stanbic Bank / See What Huffington Post Says About Gtbank And Some Other Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today by Linzo(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Hey friends, did anybody know rate Gtbank and Stanbic Bank charges for online transaction today? I want to buy something online so i want to know the banks rate,. Note I have the two bank MasterCards

Anybody with useful info should pls give to me
Re: Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today by Linzo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Someone should help out oooooo
Re: Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today by adamspee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
stambic today, this afternoon still N260
gtb , i dont know.
next time the easiest way to know stambic rate is to contact them thru twitter or if you want to confirm from your card, especially if you have internet banking, register with bitgold.com, make a deposit of $0.1, note your balance before making payment, and check your balance after payment. if it is still N260, they will deduct N26 for the $0.1
Re: Gtbank And Stanbic $ Rate Today by Linzo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
adamspee:
stambic today, this afternoon still N260
gtb , i dont know.
next time the easiest way to know stambic rate is to contact them thru twitter or if you want to confirm from your card, especially if you have internet banking, register with bitgold.com, make a deposit of $0.1, note your balance before making payment, and check your balance after payment. if it is still N260, they will deduct N26 for the $0.1
Thanks bro,let me rush and use Stanbic. Thanks again and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Naira Firms To 340 Per Dollar / What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k / Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.