Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) (4130 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) by 4reala(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
DAY 22, Monday 1st February, 2016
DIVINE DIRECTION!
Prayer Points!

1. Father, Give Me Grace To Complete The Project/Assignment/Ministry You Have Committed Into My Hands. Acts 20:24.

2. Father, Grant Me Divine Speed This Year 2016. Habakkuk 3:19

3. Father, Grant Me Divine Wisdom And Clear Direction. Isaiah 30:21

4. O God Arise And Guide Me Along The Best Pathway For My Life In Jesus Name. (Psalm 32:cool

5. O God Arise And Show Me The Path You Have Chosen For Me In Jesus Name. (Psalm 25:12)

6. Shew Me Thy Ways, O LORD And Teach Me Thy Paths O LORD In Jesus Name. (Psalm 25:4)

7. Father, Open My Inner Eyes So That I Can See The Invisible And Open My Inner Ears So That I Can Hear The Inaudible For Me To Fulfil Divine Purpose And Destiny In The Name Of Jesus!

8. O God Teach And Direct Me On What To Do With My…………In Jesus Name. (Psalms 32:cool Pick from the list: Business, Marriage, Finances, Health, and Destiny etc

9. Father, Teach Me How To Live, O Lord! Lead Me Along The Path Of Honesty In Jesus Name. (Psalm 27:11)

10. Today! Father Let Me Be At The Right Place! At The Right Time! Doing The Right Thing In Jesus' Name. Amen!
Jeremiah 10:23

Add Your Personal Prayer Request For Day Twenty-Two! Make Your Personal Requests Known With Thanksgiving! Philippians 4:6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Basics Of Christian Walk / Does The Soul Differs From The Mind? / Liquid Metal Indabosky Bahose Sleeping At Police Station - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.