Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! (9303 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by slander(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2006
my dear u r not pregnant and pls try to share this your nightmarish feeling with your accomplice.
i tell u that i have been there and the more u think u r pregnant the more there will be delay so just talk to your guy and he is the only one that can make you feel good except he is an arsehole which i think he is not.
pls there is nothing like getting pregnant by fingering except he used the other finger.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by TEEZERO(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
Young lady, listen to Seun: see a doctor. Because you just might have ulcer as someone else has noted. There is no how you can be pregnant even if you have all the fingers inserted into you with whatever you said it was. No way.
Don't self-medicate.
Oh well, you may not want to go see a family doctor. Call me on 7201150, and I can introduce you to a qualified doctor.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by jaybaby(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2006
My Dear it's all just in ur head --It's ur IMAGINATION-- u can get pregg lik dat it's not possible @ all--

@ ORACLE she shldnt try it--- what do u advice her to 2 ?
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by twinkledew(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2006
funny thread. the only thing i can tell u to do is to use the pregnancy test before u come up here and assume that u r pregnant. anyways if u are good luck becos i do not know any clinic in Nigeria and if i do i will not advice u to abort the baby.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by charla(f): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2006
Gurl,ure not pregnant oh,at all!as long as there was no intercourse,i am 100% sure dat ure not.dat article u read is laughable and stupid(also scientifically impossible). Jus relax dont stress urself out too much cos that it wen ur period will be irregular(making u more anxious).What u shud do now is focus entirely on ur studies for now,ure still young and there is plenty of time l8er for all dat.Wait till d time is rite.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by charla(f): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2006
D other thing is dat u mite jus hve a bloated tummy(constipation)
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by drrionelli(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2006
@JosBoy4Lif:
In answer to your question about how many sperm it takes for conception to occur, the answer is, of course, ONE.  Yes, there can be SOME sperm cells in the "precum" fluid.  

This is not to say that I feel that the lady is pregnant.  I would leave that call up to her doctor.  I WILL say that this predicament simply shows the sad state of awareness of some people when it comes to human sexuality.  

I am not chastising this young lady for her behaviour.  Far from it.  Rather, I am saddened that people--young, old, whatever--are engaging in activities that are putting them in potentially compromising circumstances.  

The information is out there.  Avail yourself to it.  And remember how you feel right now.  Was that one brief moment of excitement you experienced worth not only the anxiety you feel at this time, but also potentially the changing of your entire life?  

Pregnant or not, it sounds as if medical consultation is needed.  Please, woman, get thee to a physician, immediately if not sooner!  And, for what it's worth, I agree that the guy involved should be made immediately aware of what's going on.   Both of you need to become more aware and responsible.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by T2(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2006
immaculate conception part 2, i dey tell una say end time don come, how far!

Anyway, no be only belle u suppose dey fear, also fear STD AIDS and all d million yama yama wey fit dey the so called "precum"

Next time u will be careful, no bare-back touching, enjoy ure period in d next few days,
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ginger1(f): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2006
Thanks for all ur comments, and this story is not made up by the way. I feel really serious about it. I never knew it'll be a laughing matter or a post that sounds stupid. I appericiate d comments anyway
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by odada(m): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2006
Fellow landers you all are missing the damn point!this chik is asking where an abortion clinic is in Nigeria and its location?!she is obviously pregnant and wants to abort,she just cooked up the story about her boyfriend and her making out!cos why the hell would the guy masturbate on his own when shes there?and wat d hell has precum got to do with it?Ginger,galfriend u need to add some spice to your life and quit the bull shi*t,oh!lest I forget if u rilli need to know where an abortion clinic is in Nigeria give me call,I just might hook you up grin
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by jammin(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2006
base on your symtoms. seem to me you have a case of Gas!!! being full and not eating. food not going down, get a good antacid such as maalox or pepto bismol. that should solve your prob.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Drusilla(f): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2006
ginger1,

You make Black Pepper Tea and drink it.

If you are pregnant, your period will not come.

If you are not pregnant, your period will come.

Just take some Black Pepper and if possible boil it in hot water and maybe sugar or what you like and drink it like a cup of tea.

My grandma gave me this advice.

9 months later my son was born, after nothing happenned when I drank the Tea.

I had a blood test, a urine test and 2 ultra sounds, where they informed me that I was not pregnant before I drank the Tea.

White people's tests are only good after so many days of being pregnant, that is why they all failed.

I was just like you. I knew the exact day, I got pregnant and could not wait to know if my suspicion was true.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Bigtee(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2006
Hi there,
Have no fear, its a normal thing for such hings to happen(delayed period). However, this is a sign that you should PLAY safe when you are with you boyfriend. If u get pregnant it will be all on you te guy will probably deny and ru. Moreover, you are still young, why not wait till u're older for such "relationship extras"
All the best, heed my warning.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by olarewajuv(f): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2006
pls people in the house wot is precum. am 27 but i don't know wot it is i will be glad if i can be put tru. 10x alot
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by MyPeace(f): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2006
sometimes you get the meaning of words from the 'word' itself
Precum. what is pre- i.e before.

in a lay man's language, cuming is when a man ejaculates, whcih is characterised with sperm coming out of the penis.

so precum could be the semen that comes out before the real sperm.

guess am right?
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by tope4life(f): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2006
Hi, I believe it is probably Cos u re conscious of your being pregnant is why u think of dos symptoms, it is better to ve a pregnancy test done anyway. do u know about emergency pills, it is a kind of pill that u take after an unprotected sexual intercourse 2 prevent 1 from gettin pregnant, although dey say it is 95% guarantee after taking d pill u don't get pregnant.

I would advice you to go 2 c a sexual health clinic or a family planning clinic in other 4 you to undastand different types of contraceptive because i would not say don't ve boyfriend but rather keep your head 'up and straight', ve policies and know exactly what u want. I believe is when u give yourself cheap 2 a man they use you as such but if you portray yourself as a respectful n presentable woman, men will treat u as such.

please don't be mean, rude or too ash.

as 4 your present situation, I don't think u will or re pregnant, even if please I beg u wit d name of God don't abort it as it is even worse than getting pregnant in d first place.

take care.
wink
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by giniks(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2006
Pls girlie stop been scared. Dont blame you shaa cos it normal with most girls. But relax!Dont think u r pregnant cos of what u expalined but just chill and wait for ur period to come though cos of ur anxiety it maight be late. but stop panicing it ok. When u finally see that stain and give out the breathe of life that says "am ok" rem that no guy is worth going thru that episope. Just forget about them and continue with ur studies cos i think u are a bright student and congrats on ur academic award.
Cheers girl,
One love, u can call me if u need someone to talk to. 08033293303
Ginika
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by 2old4that(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2006
Hmm,  well i wouldnt want to sound hash!
U can read from this link.

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/What_are_the_chances_of_getting_pregnant_from_precum

or better still, go see a doc. before its too late.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by chidexy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2006
For the person who asked about precum, this is how wikipedia explained it:

[b][center]Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as precum) is the clear fluid that is issued from a man's penis when he is sexually aroused. The fluid is usually secreted by Cowper's glands during masturbation, pre-intimacy or at an early stage during sex, some time before the man reaches orgasm and semen is ejaculated.[/center]

[size=8pt]Purpose[/size]

Pre-ejaculatory fluid prepares the urethra for the passage of semen by neutralizing acidity due to any residual urine. It also lubricates the movement of the penis in the vagina and the foreskin over the glans. The amount of fluid that the human male can issue varies widely between individuals, from imperceptible amounts to a copious flow. It should also be noted that pre-ejaculatory fluid can be produced at any age of a male.[citation needed]

Components[/b]

Though frequently cited as a carrier for small numbers of sperm, and thus a potential cause of pregnancy, it is very unlikely that conception will occur from exposure to pre-ejaculate fluid.[citation needed] It has also been theorized that pre-ejaculate may push sperm from a prior ejaculation out,[1] presumably if he has not urinated since his most recent ejaculation. These are among the reasons why withdrawal, or "pulling out", is not considered to be a reliable method of birth control. There have been no large-scale studies of sperm in pre-ejaculate, but some smaller-scale studies suggest that any sperm present may be ineffectual at causing pregnancy.[2][3]

A more serious problem is those same studies have shown the presence of HIV, the virus responsible for the disease AIDS, in pre-ejaculate.[2] Pre-ejaculate can also transmit other STDs.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by dotunforex: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
This is not a new thing. Infact there is no new thing under the sun. Wait for some time to comfirm if you are really pregnant or betterstill go and see a doctor to confirm.
Abortion is not the best option. Seek for medical advice first. And dont try that next time.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by stillkay(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
my girl,please confess if you did the real thing.I don't understand this your story.

Why are you unneccesrily scared

I will advise you when you have confessed cool
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by ireke(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2006
I have good news for you
1. If you are afraid that the precum or whatever was on his finger when he touched you, then you can go to sleep 'cos that should not bring about a conception (not even semen could work that way).
2. If you did not tell us the truth and the precum or semen "touched" you before it touched his finger then you may have a cause to worry. But then your award should still go hitch free. Your pregnancy would not be obvious yet by the award date. Allow your parents to savour the moment then break the news to them later. They may be mad but they will be glad that you let them into the secret early enough. .
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by olarewajuv(f): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2006
thanks alot my peace and [b]chidexy [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by thimbook2(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2006
nope, i dont think u're pregnant though ur anxiety's making u a lot worse. u'd start noticing symptoms that'd probably secondary developments of other things, stay put, try that home kit stuff u bought, or better still try confiding in someone and takin a test in a clinic far enuf from where u stay sha :oO!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos that limits tha possibilities of ur peeps gettin to know ehn? , and try stayin off tha "chocolat" till u ready for it, u sound like a good one, stay that way and let lover boy zip up too,

best regards
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by dhamy: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2006
i share dominobaby's oppinion
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by dhamy: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2006
dominobaby wat do u mean
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by toyboy1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ginger1

ur post says little or nothing about the real deed or misdeed that transpired between u n ur boyfriend. y? cos no guy will masturbate afterwards "finger" a babe wen he can do d real thing, "fingering" u on its own prove u aint a virgin or did he use his finger to disvirgin u?. the whole truth is not being said hia. i stongly believe you r either taking the forumites for a jolly coaster bumpy ride or plainly u r concealing facts. Peradventure u are telling the truth n the whole truth then ur chances/possibility of getting preggy is a meagre 1% or even less!! cos precum may or may not contain any spermatozoa needed for conception. In the first place who told u abt precum? shows u know more than the forumites thinks u do and that gives a high credence to the fact that u r just out hia to catch ur fun with this post of urs.
In essense, wait for ur period to come which might be a little bit delayed cos of ur anxiety, before u do any thing nasty. the best persos u can meet for advice, love n care is ur parent n nobody else. they wont kill u but would rather correct u in luv assuming u get preggy that is.

@josboy4lif
who told u it takes millions of spematozoa to fertilise a ripr egg? huh mr misinformation!!
all it takes to fertalize an egg is just 1 spermatozoa even for identical twins. only multiple eggs that gives rise to unidentical twins will be ferterlised by a spermatozoa each, ok.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by babadee(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2006
think it woulda been better if you had sex then you could justify all your worries. he he he he he
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by folaboy250(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
gurl .with wat u said i dont think pregnancy jumps on people just like dat, unless ur boy friend as sperm flowing frm every part of his body, my dear is better u tell us the truith we can be of help to u, if the real thing was done tell us ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, before is too late, we are not babies here.
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by uzondu(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2006
Ginger1,  hope you dont forget to tell us if you have seen the awaited visitor to rest ur fears. It is very obvious that nothing happened and nothing is there, so chill out. Till we hear from you, Gud nite
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by bluenubian(f): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2006
this has got to be the funniest thing i ve heard today grin grin grin grin

he had precum on his fingers when he fingered u, now think u might be preggo grin grin grin

sista, to get pregnant like that is not that easy, then again miracles happen!, but i can bet 99% that if your story is true that u dint have sex with him but he jus had precum on his fingers, that u are most definitely not pregnant

and all those symptoms u are having, are all in your head, your mind is playing tricks on u, its GUILT thats worrying u.

trust me u are not pregnant, the chance that u are is 1:1,000,000,000
Re: Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! by Scorpio(f): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2006
josboy4lif=topic=29051.msg685659#msg685659 date=1162507583:

Do you know how many sperm are needed for conception to actually occur?
Way more then just the little that might be in precum. You actually need 100 of millions of sperm cells.
u amaze me ei, n when i talk, u'll ask me what do i know cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Say THANKS. / Must There Be A Fight/misunderstanding In A Marriage? / 7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.