Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch (964 Views)

Cassava Flour Available / Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour / 3000TONS Of Cocoa Needed, Palm Oil And Tapioca Also Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch by kayfra: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Does anybody know if one can buy equipment to setup a cassava processing factory that produces Tapioca Starch locally? Something small to medium scale? I've see quite a lot of equipment on Alibaba, but was wondering if it can be sourced in Nigeria.

And for those that have experience, care to share the basic equipment that will be needed?

A ton of Tapioca currently exports for $300 to $400 FOB and if one retails in the USA where everybody is going gluten free then you can retail a pound of tapioca for $10 to $20. There are roughly 2000 lbs in a metric ton.
Re: Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch by eseleborjpyaho: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
SIR

PLS SEND AN EMAIL TO ME AT eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION AND DETAILS
Re: Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch by pearlon24(f): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2016
am also interested contact me pearlon24@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch by pearlon24(f): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2016
kayfra:
Does anybody know if one can buy equipment to setup a cassava processing factory that produces Tapioca Starch locally? Something small to medium scale? I've see quite a lot of equipment on Alibaba, but was wondering if it can be sourced in Nigeria.

And for those that have experience, care to share the basic equipment that will be needed?

A ton of Tapioca currently exports for $300 to $400 FOB and if one retails in the USA where everybody is going gluten free then you can retail a pound of tapioca for $10 to $20. There are roughly 2000 lbs in a metric ton.
Re: Cassava Flour/tapioca Starch by wewood8888: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Acsmin starch,the biggest cassava starch plant in Nigeria.

Experienced salesman needed urgently.

0912 362 1881

(1) (Reply)

Hot Air Tray Drier For Drying Ginger For Processing Ginger / Sugarcane Market / Who Can Supply Soya Beans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.