Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Governor Amosun Present Past State Governors With This (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Amosun Present Past State Governors With This (photo) (604 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets S'east State Governors Over Anambra Gov Election / Bailout Fund: Buhari Saved State Governors From Pdp's Mess — Gov. Yari / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Present Past State Governors With This (photo) by Amastermovic(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Governor of Ogun State presenting the
Past
State Governors with State Plaque and
Crest
Pin with the New State Logo

http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/02/01/governor-of-ogun-state-presenting-the-paststate-governors-with-state-plaque-and-crestpin-with-the-new-state-logo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Amosun Present Past State Governors With This (photo) by Cholls(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
my brothers and sisters according to my assessment and observations by traveling back and forth to Ogun state of recent I can authoritatively tell you Amosun is the best of ogun state so far..........May God continue to bless him.
Re: Governor Amosun Present Past State Governors With This (photo) by Amastermovic(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters according to my assessment and observations by traveling back and forth to Ogun state of recent I can authoritatively tell you Amosun is the best of ogun state so far..........May God continue to bless him.

AMEN Nigeria small London.. Love the kolobo pansheke skate ground.. All thanks to China Civil also, If it was to be Mainly Nigeria Engineers.. Hmm I doubt it, cement and stone thieves #lets manage it like, we did some thing similar @ so so area.... But Nigeria engr are also great..

We are complaining no employment but all major construction works are given to China please who's behind this company..

(1) (Reply)

Ibibabo Fiberesima Is Free: Secretary, Agn Rivers State Chpter / Tekno, Lil Kesh & Kiss Daniel Drops Down The Nigeria Top 20 Chart / Former US Actress And First Lady Dies At 94: Life And Times Of Nancy Reagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.