Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! (1658 Views)

2019: Those Working Against Buhari Do Not Fear God, Risk Curse – Senator Adamu / Breaking!! Army Protecting Hausas After Killing IPOP Members? / 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
...you announced the death of Buhari, he is life!
...you announced the death of Gowon, Gowon is life!
...you jubliate in hearing once dead, are you born to live forever!
...God will judge you according to your actions here and heaven beware!

4 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by buckdudebuck: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
oyinkinola:

When did that happen?

2 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
buckdudebuck:
When did that happen?
...today!
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Cooly100: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
oyinkinola:

1. Why do I care, when the federal government can build the 3rd Mainland bridge, Lokaja brigde, Kaduna bridge and would not build the Onitsha Niger bridge?

2. Why do I care when my child will need to score 213 to get admission into unity school, while your own child need to score 5?

3. Why do I care when my people have less opportunities in the agencies of government, amry navy airforce, customs, police, immigration, DSS, etc, etc?

4. Why do I care when we must travel to other regions in order to travel abroad?

5. Why do I care when the worse federal roads are in my region?

6. Why do I care, when my region is region is last in getting the N5000 stipend for the poorest people?

7. Why do I care when we are outcast, 5% part..

Etc
Etc

Why do hell would I care...You tell me Op?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cooly100:

1. Why do I care, when the federal government can build the 3rd Mainland bridge, Lokaja brigde, Kaduna bridge and would not build the Onitsha Niger bridge?

2. Why do I care when my child will need to score 213 to get admission into unity school, while your own child need to score 5?

3. Why do I care when my people have less opportunities in the agencies of government, amry navy airforce, customs, police, immigration, DSS, etc, etc?

4. Why do I care when we must travel to other regions in order to travel abroad?
look at it's map:
look at this map:

6. Why do I care, when my region is region is last in getting the N5000 stipend for the poorest people?

Etc
Etc

...am not saying you be careful, I said you be fearful ok?
then for all these issues of your concern I've worked out a political solution that will satisfy every one of us, so give your support to the Idea;
instead of zoning Nigeria North and south, I zone it West and East to obey the nature:
West is from North west through mid west to south west!
East is from North east through mid east to south east!
power we be from either West or East that will laid to rest the religious conflict, ethinics conflict and regional conflict and Nigeria will move on!

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Horlufemi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cooly100:

Etc
Etc

Una no get representatives. Hold them and your leaders responsible. Nigeria as a whole owes you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Cooly100: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Horlufemi:

Una no get representatives. Hold them and your leaders responsible. Nigeria as a whole owes you nothing.

Why do I care...central government commissions Lagos-Ibadan rail system and Abuja-Kaduna rail system...none for my region..

4 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Cooly100: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
oyinkinola:

then for all these issues of your concern I've worked out a political solution that will satisfy every one of us, so give your support to the Idea;
instead of zoning Nigeria North and south, I zone it West and East to obey the nature:
power we be from either West or East that will laid to rest the religious conflict, ethinics conflict and regional conflict and Nigeria will move on!

President -North,
Senate President -North,
Speaker House of Reps –North,
Chief Justice of federation – North,
Head of Service – North,
INEC Chairman – North,
President Court of Appeal – North,
EFCC Chairman – North,
President Federal high court – North,
National Security Adviser – North,
Chief of Defense Staff – North,
Controller, Customs Service – North,
Controller Prison Services
Head of Immigration
Defence Minister-North,
MD Port Authority- North,
MD NDIC – North,
NPA - North
NYSC - North
NDLEA - North
AGF - north
SGF - north Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) - North
Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) -North
Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) - North
National Orientation Agency (NOA) - North
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPPRA) - North
Petroleum ministwer - North
GMD NNPC - North
Sec Gen OPEC- North
IG of Police - North
NIWA- North
UN Deputy Sec - north

OP Nigeria belongs to its diverse people and not the property of the northern people...YOU SHOULD FEAR GOD, before you will be consumed in your evil treachery

8 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cooly100:

President -North,
Senate President -North,
Speaker House of Reps –North,
Chief Justice of federation – North,
Head of Service – North,
INEC Chairman – North,
President Court of Appeal – North,
EFCC Chairman – North,
President Federal high court – North,
National Security Adviser – North,
Chief of Defense Staff – North,
Controller, Customs Service – North,
Controller Prison Services
Head of Immigration
Defence Minister-North,
MD Port Authority- North,
MD NDIC – North,
NPA - North
NYSC - North
NDLEA - North
AGF - north
SGF - north Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) - North
Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) -North
Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) - North
National Orientation Agency (NOA) - North
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPPRA) - North
Petroleum ministwer - North
GMD NNPC - North
Sec Gen OPEC- North
IG of Police - North
NIWA- North
UN Deputy Sec - north

OP Nigeria belongs to its diverse people and not the property of the northern people...YOU SHOULD FEAR GOD, before you will be consumed in you evil treachery
I would have happy if you fight for the poor masses, are you a politician? why not make all politicians accountable to the odd they did to you!,Local has its own share, state has, what they did with it? why are you peep elsewhere and close eye to your door step!
answer me before your hatred consumed you!
why wish other dead why you wish yourself alive?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by d4guy: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cooly100:

Why do I care...central government commissions Lagos-Ibadan rail system and Abuja-Kaduna rail system...none for my region..
Gej could have done all this things when he was given the chance. What you guys are not getting is , politics is a game , u can't continue to whine and expect result, let ur region get's it politics right first, u can't be at war with every body and expect them to just hand over power to the east.
Igbos don't like the northerns , they don't like the southerners they are not even at peace with their n3xt door neighbour the south south .
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by buckdudebuck: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...today!
you are the one who needs to fear God

3 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2017
buckdudebuck:
you are the one who needs to fear God
...and you that funeralised people alive are not to fear God?

1 Like

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by ImadeUReadThis: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2017
The OP still believes the crap coming out of Aso Rock concerning that already decaying corpse
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by EmeeNaka: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2017
The easiest way to fight a mortal enemy is to see him off to suffering,death and hell.
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by buckdudebuck: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...and you that funeralised people alive are not to fear God?
When did IPOB anounce gowon's death? You are the one who needs to fear God

6 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2017
buckdudebuck:
When did IPOB anounce gowon's death? You are the one who needs to fear God
...but social meia never lie, do you want me to show you post of jubiliation?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The easiest way to fight a mortal enemy is to see him off to suffering,death and hell.
...hun-un, you see the ipob idea?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
The OP still believes the crap coming out of Aso Rock concerning that already decaying corpse
...you see, am I not right?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by buckdudebuck: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but social meia never lie, do you want me to show you post of jubiliation?
SHOW ME!
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by EmeeNaka: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...hun-un, you see the ipob idea?
IPOB is a legal organization. We will keep praying for Our enemies to die or suffer because any enemy of IPOB is an enemy of Human right of self determination.

3 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
IPOB is a legal organization. We will keep praying for Our enemies to die or suffer because any enemy of IPOB is an enemy of Human right of self determination.
...but ipob were christian!
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by EmeeNaka: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but ipob were christian!
That's why it's PRAYING and not suicide bombing

3 Likes

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by oyinkinola: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
That's why it's PRAYING and not suicide bombing
...but what about nuclear weapon of Nnambi kanu? he will celebrate christmas with it?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by ShootToKill: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

Another boring yoruba shout of 'hold your representative'. Was it your corrupt representatives that put an International Airport in Lagos? Was it our representatives that wrote your skewed Abdusalami constituton by military fiat?

Can you show me any document signed by any Igbo or yoruba representative, claiming we want to stay together. What are their names?

When you yoruba guys open your putrid mouth the level of stench mixed with unbelievable ignorance effusing from your buccal cavities can be greatly amazing.

No wonder your region is failing in all academic indices as represented in verifiable records, far behind a people that just emerged from civil war few decades ago. Pity! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Horlufemi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

Another boring yoruba shout of 'hold your representative'. Was it your corrupt representatives that put an International Airport in Lagos? Was it our representatives that wrote your skewed Abdusalami constituton by military fiat?

Can you show me any document signed by any Igbo or yoruba representative, claiming we want to stay together. What are their names?

When you yoruba guys open your putrid mouth the level of stench mixed with unbelievable ignorance effusing from your buccal cavities can be greatly amazing.

No wonder your region is failing in all academic indices as represented in verifiable records, far behind a people that just emerged from civil war few decades ago. Pity! grin

Clap your self.
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by ShootToKill: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

Clap your self.

'Clap your self' ko, clap back on your afonja skull ni. Olodo oshi! grin

1 Like

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Horlufemi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

'Clap for self' ko, clap back on your afonja skull ni. Olodo oshi! grin

Tribalism and Racism is a disease. You need to cure yourself quickly.

I'm not one of those who racial and tribal slurs affect. I just shake my head in pity for you.

You see this path you have taken continue at it with everything you've got. God help your soul.
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by ShootToKill: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

I'm not one of those who racial and tribal slurs affect. I just shake my head in pity for you.

You see this path you have taken continue at it with everything you've got. God help your soul.

Oga preacher, Mr 'detribalized' shouting 'IPOB' and 'Ibo hate' all over the place. Who send you your 'one nigeria' message. Keep fooling yourself, when we know tribalism is yoruba stock in trade. I've lived in your land for more than 15 years. You all are just too pretentious. Abeg move along if you can't muster a solid rebutal. Olodo rapata! grin

1 Like

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Oduduwatic: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

brother, isn't it proper to answer him logically istead of accusing him of tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Horlufemi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oduduwatic:
brother, isn't it proper to answer him logically istead of accusing him of tribalism?

Isn't it more proper not to be tribal?
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by Horlufemi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

Oga preacher, Mr 'detribalized' shouting 'IPOB' and 'Ibo hate' all over the place. Who send you your 'one nigeria' message. Keep fooling yourself, when we know tribalism is yoruba stock in trade. I've lived in your land for more than 15 years. You all are just too pretentious. Abeg move along if you can't muster a solid rebutal. Olodo rapata! grin

I've passed my message. Goodluck
Re: Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! by amachuk(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

Stop wasting your, we are a determined people, Biafra shall come hate it or like it, believe it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deal Decisively With IPOB, MASSOB, If... IGP Orders Digs, Aigs / Army And Nnamdi Kanu Clash On Road Block In Biafra Land. Watch - Biafra / Ipob Deputy - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land No Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.