Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him (38143 Views)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by princessbeauty: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
Nigerians should live with the change they voted for. This is what you get when you vote out GOODLUCK Jonathan and vote in badluck Buhari.

Scammers selling fixed matches are learning work where Buhari and lie muhamed are scamming gullible Nigerians with change
God bless you!!!
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by efilefun(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
queencalipso:

that is because the person that took over is more clueless than him.
To show how clueless you are, you had to quote me twice and post the same thing lmao!!!
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Let just hope and believe, that things will turn around for good under his administration.

Hope? Dats some mediocre value of the heards. When been hopefully is actually hopelessness. Mtchewww madam face reality.

Be like say u follow voted d Daura President sef

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
bjdon:

Dude the Niara has already been devalued on the black market. That's the reality. Buhari can continue with his 70's style economics but he can never ever defy market forces.
It's as a result of scarcity,the price will fall automatically if the dollar is available in excess
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by truthisbittar12: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
this is your analysis but is mine different
with buhari emaerges the best president
nigeria will ever have.
wailers just wailing we are moving
forward.

keep it up my presidor
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

are you minding these ones?

someone is trying to liberate his country from international slavery... they are drifting towards it

By borrowing over $3 billion from the international community to fund this epileptic budget?
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by ivili(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:
There is nothing like bad luck.. Look at nelson mandela of south africa, lee kuan yew of singapore and martin luther king jnr of usa, all of them were leaders at a time when everything seems not to work out for their countries. But the reason why we remember them today is because they stood up for their country and had this vision of a better future ; future of hope, equality, good social amenities, high standard of living. They understood things were hard, but never made the public believe things were hard, they gave them hope of a better tomorrow. The truth is that a visionless leader can never work towards a better future. Nigeria'll be great again when all the corrupt and visonless leader die, but as far as they are still alive They and their cohorts will continue to drag our nation back ward. I believe Nigeria will be Great again.
My guy,you are right but our people have developed this unholy trait of decieving themselves.To decieve oneself is legal but very unhealthy.Nigeria will not prosper under any former leader that is because they were there when the seed of poverty was being planted.The education they recieved did not include how to build things and by things i mean,buildings,political phylosophy and people.WHAT IS NOT, IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE....WHAT WAS,IS,AND WILL FOREVER BE.Look at your reality and see the result of their hard work,imagination and hope did not help great countries to achieve,but inteligence,will and love of themselves.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by luggy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
BUHARI have kill this country
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by wonderfulman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
soldier only believe in the word of command, they are not better administrator therefore buhari has nothing to offer nigerians economically.under buhari regime federal Government workers are not getting their salary as at when due,PHCN is increasing tarriff without increasing their output, joblessness in the street
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by aftatechbiz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Very Simple question that requires a simple answer. I DON'T THINK SO. Because he doesn't seem to have learned any lesson.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by aftatechbiz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmmm.. Seems IMF boss sent you to post this story here. Perhaps, we may change Buhari's mind to devalue the naira.

Well, tell the boss, we refused reading the story sef.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

How did you reply to what you didnt read? Hypocrite!
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by queencalipso(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
efilefun:
To show how clueless you are, you had to quote me twice and post the same thing lmao!!!
yea I knew you are going to insult typical of your kind. BTW I don't owe you an explanation as to why I quoted you twice.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by flokii: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
eph12:

By borrowing over $3 billion from the international community to fund this epileptic budget?

why not take d time out to write a clean budget for d FG... since you happen to know wat's epileptic and not..

write d one that won't require us to borrow a dime or forever remain silent..

cheers
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by badttrader(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nnemuka:
are you saying buhari is cursed? i mean the spirit of badluck follows him around grin grin

Is this the only thing you could make out from all what the Op said? :/ smh
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by efilefun(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
queencalipso:

yea I knew you are going to insult typical of your kind. BTW I don't owe you an explanation as to why I quoted you twice.
Lol rotflmao, you have to explain oooo it's a must!!!
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by godunia(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
if theres anything i know about PMB,it is his love and passion to rescue this country from the hands of dare devil politicians.Lets look at some similarities then and now
The politicians mismanaged the collective wealth of the country,the late Umar Dikko was said to have stolen to the tune of over 2 billion dollars and thats just one case out of many,Jim nwodo etc were few cases that came up recently during the GEJ campaign.we recalled how in his determination to prosecute looters hired Isreali spies to kidnap Umar Dikko from the street of UK inside a coffin and how the attempt was foiled at the airport.Today,a robust economy left by OBJ with external reserve of over 67 Billion dollars in addition to other unconstitutional accounts OBJ opened just to make sure we guide against whats happening today was mismanaged again by politicians.
Then GMB overthrew the Government to save the country from anarchy(Shagari introduced austerity measure similar to GEJ),asked Ghanians to leave etc.Gen Buhari overthrew the Shagari Administration, arrested Politicians just as his doing today(God save Metuh and co say no be military regime be this) the 2.1 biliion arms probe is just one.Gen Buhari resisted every attempt to borrow nor devalue the naira,rather he insisted on recovery of looted funds and instilling of physical discipline among Nigerians.The west(Oyibo) who were the secondary beneficiaries of the looted funds were not comfortable.The Supreme Military council was not comfortable with the cleansing and that led to the coup that over threw him.watch the history of Nigeria by Jide Olarunwaju for the comment made by the Oyibo who did the narratives years after the coup.
we should be blaming the politicians,its quite unfortunate that Nigerians always look to PMB whenever the going gets tough.one thing was certain,if the regime of GMB was not truncated,Nigeria would be a great nation by now.when we had money,Nigerians rejected him and he wept,today we know why he wept.when we where heading into oblivion,Politicians rally to bring him on a rescue mission.PMB will never devalue the currency and if u love this country(almost everything is based on importation) u wont be talking about devaluation.Luckily for the white he has agreed to borrow this time,during his military regime he rejected the offer.the truth is when we hate someone,we can never see the strength and the goodness in that person.our hates will blind our eyes to the good in that person.Hes no longer strong like he was in the previous elections,but i m confident that he will try his best.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Eberex(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari was suppose to be the next EFCC and not president
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Leke001: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
for one who had no economic clue as a soldier,left d place,didnt develop himself in anyway,but spent over a decade desperately wanting power back...and some folks voted him...mtcheeeeeew!
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Redstone(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think the problem is that we failed to diversify early 80s.
Diversification of our economy can start now but we will feel the effect in 20 to 30 years to come.

Check out my signature, we can do a lot to recover your lost smartphones and gadgets.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Holufemi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
Nigerians should live with the change they voted for. This is what you get when you vote out GOODLUCK Jonathan and vote in badluck Buhari.

Scammers selling fixed matches are learning work where Buhari and lie muhamed are scamming gullible Nigerians with change
Most of US (youths) are LAZY physically and mentally.They want to put in 20% of effort and get 80% profit.My friend wake up,think twice,and support the change.
Only God knows what could have happened if GJ was re elected
LET'S GO ALONG WITH THE WIND OF CHANGE BLOWING NOW!!!!!!
God Bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by stzy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
efilefun:
why didn't you warn Nigerians when don Fortunato and his fellow ineffectual buffoons were looting blindly
One thing most of you fail to understand is if don Fortunato the drunkard had perfected things as he claimed how come they all crumbling just months after he left power That's a question you need to ask urself "mr Warner"
would. U say Sir Alex Ferguson wasn't a good coach... Nope... He was a good and successful coach bt what happened 2 Man U after he left..... U can make the analogy n. C who is incompetent
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by emajoe: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
anjigirl:
We are FoolZ! Devaluation will do more arm than good at the moment,i just dont know why people keep buying IMF policy when our country imports just everything..in case of any devaluation

The masses will suffer because the price of goods and services will shoot up,due to this,Government must increase salary again,is it possible to increase salary at the moment? you need to ask yourself

Even if the government devalue Naira like GEJ did,it will fall again

The only solution is to give licence to one company to start importing us$

From your foregoing comment, its true you a FOOL alone.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by nikz(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
I keep asking this question: if nigerians knew he was like this in 1983 to 1985 and things were tight why did they vote him?
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by saintmark88(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Y r u guys disturbing yourselves, go n make money n Nigeria's problem, wouldn't be ur concern........
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by scachy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

The other name for "badluck" should be "Buhari" he's a walking disaster.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by scachy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Am yet to find any man who has so much badluck, the man was best left with his cows SMH!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari's predecessor has always been the problem, the repetition of Alhaji Shehu Shagari's regime is Jonathan, some people's hero. For Buhari to be more effective, a year military regime must be given to him because democracy is not working..... Democracy is not helping Nigerian 's situation
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by mira4u: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Once a General, always a General. It can't be changed.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by Iamlordgee(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nigerians are never satisfied. They were shouting change!!! Now buhari has come now They are insulting the old man. If GEJ still enter They will still complain.. Who type of President do you people want naaa
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by keally: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:
There is nothing like bad luck.. Look at nelson mandela of south africa, lee kuan yew of singapore and martin luther king jnr of usa, all of them were leaders at a time when everything seems not to work out for their countries. But the reason why we remember them today is because they stood up for their country and had this vision of a better future ; future of hope, equality, good social amenities, high standard of living. They understood things were hard, but never made the public believe things were hard, they gave them hope of a better tomorrow. The truth is that a visionless leader can never work towards a better future. Nigeria'll be great again when all the corrupt and visonless leader die, but as far as they are still alive They and their cohorts will continue to drag our nation back ward. I believe Nigeria will be Great again.
. U said Nigeria will be great again, under who? U mentioned Mandela, Lee kwan yu etc but can you compare them with Buhari? They are Nationalists, can you say the same of Buhari? Can you tell me one single contribution Buhari has made to nation building. He holds an unenviable record of overthrowing a democratically elected government. He did everything possible to pull Jonathan down bc of his own selfish agenda. Can you sincerely call him a nationalist? He will CERTAINLY REAP WHAT HE HAS SOWN.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by davidif: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:

You know what the sad part of that is? It's that they were the only strong candidates in the election. Some will say that's like choosing between two terrible options.
A nation with over 120 million people should have much better candidates. Na wa o. Can someone please explain what's wrong with this country.
Re: President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him by SkyGiggs02: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2016
The Best that ever happen to Nigeria is President BUHARI;cause Buhari is real n ready to solve this 9ja's fake life style;even the abroad economy will feel it, cos no more buying of houses in abroad, End of prodigar party PDP is Over; all 9ja real money is on properties in abroad,under Lock n Key,empty houses around the world why Nigerians are struggle with Light,Road,Houserent and School fee here;abeg praise this Gentleman and conservative President M.BUHARI...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.