Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

APC Vows To Win All 36 National, State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run Electio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Win All 36 National, State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run Electio (467 Views)

NASS Wants Financial Autonomy For Lgas, State Assemblies / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National, State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run Electio by comos: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dakuku Peterside, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers, has promised to lead the party’s campaign for the re-run legislative elections in the state.
The Independent National Electoral Commission said it had tentatively fixed February 6 for the elections.
Elections will be held in the three Senatorial Districts, 11 House of Representatives Seats and 22 of the 32 state assembly seats.
Peterside disclosed this at a stakeholders meeting of the party in Port Harcourt on Saturday.
“I will be in every local government and villages to campaign for our candidates. I want to assure you that we shall not lose one seat.
“All you need to do as stakeholders and supporters is to do your part. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has promised to provide a level playing ground for all parties,’’ he said.
Mr. Peterside said the APC would prove to the world that it was the popular party that the people want in the state...

Culled from Premium Times
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National, State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run Electio by chidekings(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just like their formal vows, APC:Nigeria main problem .
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National, State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run Electio by hinwazaka: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
If he is not careful, on that day, we will send him and his supporters to their ancestors. The APC won't win one seat. They should prepare their lawyers for a retreat at the tribunals

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Alert. / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Nigeria As A President Said By Buhari (see Deta / Biafra: Court Refuses Fg's Request To Try Kanu, Others In Secret ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.