Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read (511 Views)

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Edo / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Are the Apc supporters really and truely zombies?
I would have created this tread long ago, but due to my busy schedules i was unable to, i just had a little chance recently and thought to my self that now is the right time to lay my thought down.

There is this thread i saw on the homepage long ago on nairaland, it was all about Governor Ayodele Fayose, of Ekiti state addressing the nation of the wrongs and dictatorship of the President, President Muhammadu Buhari, here is a link to the thread if you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/2886357/bring-buharis-government-down-fayose

when i first saw the title of the thread i wanted to boycott it, since it was coming from the Ekiti State Governor, then i remembered an important quote that says : never you judge a book by its cover.
So i decided to go through the content of the message, after going through the whole posts, i was so relieved and cold, because everything was so true, and i thought to my self that the wise apc supporters will comment with wisdom and maturity and foolish ones will just avoid it like a plague, but to my greatest surprise when going through the comments, i was so shocked why?
Because they were all over the thread insulting the Governor with all types of insults not even one of them supported the message, and i was like wow now i know why all IPOB youths and pdp supporters calls all of them zombies, and i must admit because with what i withnessed that day the apc supporters are really and truely zombies.

1 Like

Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by missdebs(f): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
OK, enta lagoon
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by thaoriginator: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yes. na we act the movie from dusk till down.. F u c k i n g wailers association.
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by TippyTop(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Zombism is in their DNA, they can't help themselves grin
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
missdebs:
OK, enta lagoon

heyyy miss ashhh, watch ur choice of words here. Dnt provoke my anger.
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by drss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
missdebs:
OK, enta lagoon
op see one of dem ^^^
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by OFFICIAL336: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who in Nigeria doesn't know that? They are Zaniods.
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
drss:
op see one of dem ^^^
one zombie spotted are dun sight that one tey tey
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
drss:
op see one of dem ^^^
one zombie spotted, are dun sight that one tey tey
Re: Are The Apc Supporters Really And Truely Zombies? Must Read by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
drss:
op see one of dem ^^^
one zombie spotted, are dun sight this one tey tey

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Dgs Of Nta, Frcn, Von And Others Sacked - Fg / Dear Raving APC Supporter, these Are 10 Ways How Not To Defend Buhari / 2016 Budget Not Padded — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.