Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. (748 Views)

Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
#‎APC_Be_Warned_He_Is_Not_A_Coward‬

“I told Nigerians that they should not vote for Buhari and that Buhari will not do well. My name is Ayo Fayose. He will not do well. That is why I told you Buhari is a dictator; he can never lead a people or a government without being dictatorial. In Nigerian politics I only say the truth. "I am not afraid of him. The power of Buhari is not more than you go and lock somebody up. I am not afraid of him. I am not in the calibre of politicians who are saying, ‘ah don’t let me die oh! Don’t let my mother die oh! I am not in that category. Most noble men today have gone underground for
fear of the unknown"

“The same thing we were telling Obasanjo that time. We said Obasanjo was a dictator. Obasanjo consumed most of them who were promoting him that time. I have never minced words, before the campaign. I am not a sycophant to say that it was after Buhari became president that I started praising or talking against him. I started from day one"

He furthered that looking back at the previous military regime of Buhari, it is only clear that he would end up destroying the country.

“Go and look at Buhari’s antecedent. I stand to be corrected. We know that the rate at which Buhari is going, he is going to destroy this country. There is no hiding place for dictators.”

‪#‎The_Man_Of_The_People‬

‪#‎The_Power_Belongs_To_The_People‬

Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
My ponmo chomping governor is feeling the heat already?
Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by Pidggin(f): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fearless Warrior, APC slayer, someone should check his DNA, he can't be from SW

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by mrmetoo1: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Fearless Warrior, APC slayer, someone should check his DNA, he can't be from SW

Please come and take, we'll gladly give him away. Only a mad man fights with someone that hasn't paid him a single bit of attention.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by Baawaa(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fayose, your days are numbered
Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by Pidggin(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Please come and take, we'll gladly give him away. Only a mad man fights with someone that hasn't paid him a single bit of attention.

We have accepted him, he is welcome to our land any day.
Re: Buhari Is A Dictator: Ayo Fayose. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmm freedom of speech.check below guys

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend More On State House Clinic Than On All Federal Gov / Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised / They Will Kill Us But By The End Biafra Will Come, Says Pro-biafra Leader, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.