Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Men Beat Their Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Beat Their Wife (4214 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Beat Their Wife by omotf: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
i don't know if it is nice for husband to be beating their wives
should the woman continue bearing it or what advice do you have for such people
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
omotf:

i don't know if it is nice for husband to be beating their wives
should the woman continue bearing it or what advice do you have for such people

Can even beleive that you say that as well.
It is morally and everything wrong for a man to beat a woman.
No woman shd allow a man to do that to her, she shd walk away from such relationship.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by sofeo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
It's because they are very heartless and stupid.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
Yes, definitely. Please bear it to your grave.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by mamagee3(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2009
Heartless
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by spikedcylinder: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by olabukola: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2009
chaircover:

Real men step back, count to ten, walk away, go for a walk, gof ro a drive, drink ice water, leave the room etc

Real men do NOT beat their wives
And real women don't insult their husband. How about that.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by IFELEKE(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2009
yeah olabukola real women don't insult their husband BUT there are ways of dealing with women who don't fall in the real category aside from beating them.
Beating a woman is like saying you aren't man enough to handle the situation that brought about the beating.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2009
//
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by topsy25(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ chaircover,

Good points there, but u do agree REAL women dont insult their men undecided wink
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
No matter what the woman has done, a REAL man shuld never lay his hands on the woman, if you really wanna lay your hands on her, wait till you are making love to her and you slap the a$$ real good, and she will love you more.
For real, never beat a woman, cos all you doing is breeding a monster and when she fully grown into what you breeding, you will run for your life.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by rubi(f): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2009
Inferiority complex. Some men beat a woman through psychological intimidation
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 03, 2009
some men beat their wives out of frustration
some men beat their wives out of anger
some men beat their wive just because they dont understand each other
some men beat their wives because thats the only way to relieve of the marriage stress
some men beat their wives because thats the only way to get them into submission
some men beat their wives because they cant communicate
some men beat their wives because she asked for it
some men beat their wives because they know that she aint going nowhere and aint gonna do shit about it
some men beat their wives because they believe that since he brings the bread, he can do what he wants.
some men beat their wives because his wife dare to raise her hands on him.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by walestar(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2009
A cursed Men beat their wives but for me, I believe woman are partner and not slave and they need to be treated as partner because partner means your half and things should be of equal.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by sexyLeamon(f): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2009
walestar:

A cursed Men beat their wives but for me, I believe woman are partner and not slave and they need to be treated as partner because partner means your half and things should be of equal.
hmm nice one
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by walestar(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

hmm nice one
Do you have a yahoo messenger,may we can chat on yahoo atime
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2009
Yu just had to hit on her after how many posts. grin
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by walestar(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Okija_juju:

Yu just had to hit on her after how many posts. grin
Mr Gbeborun, me and her have fought well in sexuality forum, so she get mad with me and leave the forums because of what I asked her though I asked her dirty question so I want to appologize now
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by olabukola: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Real Men don't beat their wife which means Unreal men do.
Real women don't insult their husband which means unreal women do.

Any man that beat the wife is unreal and any woman that insult the husband is unreal.
So where you have real men u will have real women as well and where you have unreal man you will equally have unreal woman.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2009
Why do men beat their wives??

ANSWER: To resolve conflict.

Should men beat their wives??

ANSWER; If the situation calls for it.

Is beating of women/wives right??

ANSWER; It depends on the events preceeding the beating.

Are wife beaters necessarily bad men??

ANSWER; Not all of them.

Does the fact that a man beats his wife makes him any less of a man??

ANSWER; I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by walestar(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2009
Okija_juju:

Why do men beat their wives??
ANSWER: To resolve conflict.
Should men beat their wives??
ANSWER; If the situation calls for it.
Is beating of women/wives right??
ANSWER; It depends on the events preceeding the beating.
Are wife beaters necessarily bad men??
ANSWER; Not all of them.
Does the fact that a man beats his wife makes him any less of a man?
ANSWER; I dont think so.
I thank God beating wives is now an offence in Nigeria, I pray most of you men will not end up in kirikiri
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2009
All of you are making the women/wives out to be the victims. There are situations were the guy has to beat the woman to defend himself you know.

Now this does not mean I beat women o!! I'm just trying to be objectiv e about the topic.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
Okija_juju:

All of you are making the women/wives out to be the victims. There are situations were the guy has to beat the woman to defend himself you know.

Now this does not mean I beat women o!! I'm just trying to be objectiv e about the topic.

A man defending himself wont beat the woman, but hold the hands that wanna beat him, or walk away.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Lita(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
he has no respect for his mother
none for his wife
none for women
and not much for himself. don't marry a misogynist, its like being black and marrying a white racist.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2009
A man has NO reason to beat his wife.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by kok(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
Beating is never an option in any marriage because it create crisis and tension each time there is any disagreement. Rather there should be a better way of resolving it. Though some women could be frustrating and stubborn but there are always a way out. Just like a stubborn child, the more you beat the hard he/she becomes.

So to all you women beater, does the situation improve after beating her
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
They will beat the woman and at night, expect same woman to make love to them and be happy with them.
How sad.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

A man defending himself wont beat the woman, but hold the hands that wanna beat him, or walk away.

Now imagine a lepa guy tht weighs in at about 75kg holding the hands of his orobor 110kg wifes hands!! Now thats a site I would love to behold. I'm not sying it is right, but atimes it might just be the only avaliable option.

And I thought the women considered themselves equals?! So why is fighting now forbidden?

I'm just saying some women/wives drive their men to the point where they need to be smacked around for peace to be restored.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2009
There is never any justification to insult your husband, and neither is there any justification to beat your wife. The moment such a scenario tries to rear its ugly head, dialog should be the solution. If you can't handle that, then reconsider your union in the first place.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by olabukola: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2009
If Man can beat man and women are equal to men why can't men beat women or women beat men.
What happends to equality statue?
Since they are equal let them fight it out to determine who is who. If the woman come out on top she will become boss
and start issuing out orders to the man and start spanking him anytime he insult her. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? / Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. / Why Are Nigerian Women So Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.