Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Men Beat Their Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Beat Their Wife (4217 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2009
olabukola:

If Man can beat man and women are equal to men why can't men beat women or women beat men.
What happends to equality statue?
Since they are equal let them fight it out to determine who is who. If the woman come out on top she will become boss
and start issuing out orders to the man and start spanking him anytime he insult her. grin grin

Now thats what I'm talking about! Whats good for the goose, is also good for the Gander!! CHIKINA! Beat me I beat you, even God sef no go vex.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by jlee(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2009
though some women have runing mouth and are very insultive but able to handle her as a man shows you are the right match for her.
get me right when i say 'able to handle her' i don't mean by beating her but rather changing the suituation into a peaceful one. Such men can be called the right man 4 that woman.
for every woman there is a wright man for her, had of that b4 {Even devil self knows how to handle its subtitutes without violence grin}
so if there are problems in an affair which are bound to be the way its been resolved tell if the relationship is meant to be.
Note theres never a solution in violence
so if you are a wife beater and a husband insulter i say its time to turn a new leaf and look into ur suituation and chk 4 d problem and resolve them peacefully. shine ur eyes now shocked
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
Nothing should make a man beat a woman.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by makapella(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
Beating a lady is worst than murder not to talk of ur wife,such a man deserves to be hanged.REAL MEN DONT BEAT THEIR WIVE,THEY SIMPLE WALK AWAY.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by jlee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
@makapella what if the man decised 2 walk away as u said and the woman refuses to let him go by locking him down that man must beat her.

how do say such man should react, if say be patient wit her when he has an appointment 2 catch.
if such man beats his way free would you call him a wife beater?

You see what am say it all depends on both the man and the woman being able 2 cordinate themselves.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by mccloud224(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmmm,

I have never considered hitting a woman in my life but i have seen some relationships where the woman goes more than an inch too far.I do not support the "gruesome" act of wife beating but face it, there are some people that CANNOT be reasoned with (male and female alike).It's the norm for people try and talk it out,discuss the problems in the relationship,being civil and all but sometimes, it just doesn't work.A buddy of mine has been married for a while now and he is what I'd call "the perfect gentleman". This dude treats his wife with utmost respect,loves her dearly (bla bla bla).Whenever they have conflicts, its her voice you hear.I have seen her slap this dude twice in public (goodness knows the kind of assault he tolerates in the house).He has tried in so many ways to put her in order but what's the result?She gets worse, calls him a she-man,tells him he's not a real man and all what nots.Mind you, they have two little kids already.He has a good job and doing alright for himself and his family.Let me cut the chase here.

The bottom line is, there are some people who only see reason through brute force (if dialogue was the perfect option for differences, nations would not be at war with themselves).It's that simple.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by jlee(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2009
mccloud224:

Hmmm,

I have never considered hitting a woman in my life but i have seen some relationships where the woman goes more than an inch too far.I do not support the "gruesome" act of wife beating but face it, there are some people that CANNOT be reasoned with (male and female alike).It's the norm for people try and talk it out,discuss the problems in the relationship,being civil and all but sometimes, it just doesn't work.A buddy of mine has been married for a while now and he is what I'd call "the perfect gentleman". This dude treats his wife with utmost respect,loves her dearly (bla bla bla).Whenever they have conflicts, its her voice you hear.I have seen her slap this dude twice in public (goodness knows the kind of assault he tolerates in the house).He has tried in so many ways to put her in order but what's the result?She gets worse, calls him a she-man,tells him he's not a real man and all what nots.Mind you, they have two little kids already.He has a good job and doing alright for himself and his family.Let me cut the chase here.

The bottom line is, there are some people who only see reason through brute force (if dialogue was the perfect option for differences, nations would not be at war with themselves).It's that simple.

From your quote would u say ur buddy is a wife beater, if he one day decides to react and teach the wife her place
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
mccloud224:

Hmmm,

Inasmuch as i agree that the woman could be wrong.
I still dont like the slang "put her straight" or "put her in her place"
Also, the man would have seen those traits while they were dating.
If the man dont like how she is, they could go their separate ways, instead of beating her.
Re: Why Men Beat Their Wife by jakandeola(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
IFELEKE:
yeah olabukola real women don't insult their husband BUT there are ways of dealing with women who don't fall in the real category aside from beating them.
Beating a woman is like saying you aren't man enough to handle the situation that brought about the beating.
hmm. we learn evryday

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Hold Items For Sale / My Egusi Soup Smell Really Bad. Even From A Distance / Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.