Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (48340 Views)

Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / BREAKING NEWS:Nigerians become prayer warriors after gov Ameachi's confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by kayfra: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
obie206:
You can now see how important it is that these people support the Biafra struggle! They are simply mentally inferior to the Igbos, as evidenced by this action and the cluelessness of their son!

This is an awesome way to invite other ethnic groups to your struggle. Equity be damned, automatic subjugation.

Smh
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by playtheblues(f): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes! Oil wells were given out by the military heads of state to their family and friends.

bulletproofmonk:

Are Oil wells just "dashed" like that?
If the oil is at their backyards, what stops them from taking their buckets to go and scoop
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Niger Deltan Leaders are wicked IMO because of their selfish interest (Not the interest of their people) keep pushing some slowpoke to bomb oil pipelines to cause chaos and benefiting from largesse or grants either from oil coys or government at the expense of these mumu boys on errand. Most of these so called leaders own a lot of properties in highbrow in major cities in the world

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Yinkamy: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ask whn did some Nigerians become silly, and dont hastily generalise.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Immarshall:

Mumu face topic,we're talking about Niger Delta here not boko Haram. Simple comprehension skills ... undecided
na u mumu. u dull, u foolish big time! Let me quickly remind you dat according to NBS, the Northern region (made up of 3 geopolitical zones) is d poorest. If you doubt it, check it out on NBS website. Don't talk about d SE as if na SW or ur slave master, d Northern Region
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
So sad! I wish Nigerians would have the will power to embrace the on-going reforms by the government to diversify income but then are the people in government sincere about managing the the diversified funds accruing?
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by rapmike(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atlantian:
Why are you complaining ? When you have oil well at your backyard and you see people pumping them to develop other cities while your village remains in shambles for decades when you will realize that it is worth setting everything ablaze.

Guy, just think of what you are saying. If you set everything ablaze, don't you think that you will suffer for it? Days and days of continual environmental pollution will be at your doorstep, not to talk of the fact that the oil may likely remain after the blaze, then what have you achieved?

The fact is that many people had sympathy for the ND people until Jonathan got into government. The previous government seem to have done nothing about the state of those areas and nobody protested because the leaders of the militants were feeding fat from free government money to the level that we started hearing of them buying ships and so on.

Buhari now won the election and they know that free money will not show that's why they are bombing everywhere up. The difference? People don't have that sympathy anymore.

If the people of ND are serious, they should stop the bombings and find other methods of bringing their case forward.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Adminisher: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
gists:
The height of fo0lishness
Buhari and his family are safe from the contamination of this stewpid act.
The poor fishermen, farmers and the people of the surrounding communities will bear the brunt of the contamination.
The most annoying thing is that they will still come back and ask the oil company to clean the spill while still expecting the company to be alive to its social responsibilities.

They have bombed assets that we hear are not even profitable to run. The oil price did not even increase because of it, Buhari did not look their way (the man visited about three countries in one week), they have polluted their own land and the bombing affected just 15% of the production of Nigeria's third largest producing company.
To make matters even more stupid, the Army is now all over Delta State harassing civilians and looking at the young women with not too wholesome eyes. The militants who did it have run to the creeks. The FG will fast track the importation of more gun boats and choppers. Some other idiots have kidnapped westerners which means the embargo on some equipment to Nigeria will be lifted. Even more stupid, the Tom Polo a billionaire community leader has displaced himself from reckoning and the FG will substitute him. He now has to run from one mosquito infested fishing settlement to another for the next two or three years thus playing into the hands of his enemies.
The stupidity in this situation is AMAZING.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Jaynec(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Thats the mentality being sold by Nnamdi Kanu. Self destructive actions. Next is turning their homeland to war front.
ND are nt Igbo's please . Igbo peeps value their land & source of survival.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Jaynec(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Thats the mentality being sold by Nnamdi Kanu. Self destructive actions. Next is turning their homeland to war front.
ND are nt Igbos please be informed. Igbo peeps value their land & source of livelihood.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by luqmanayomide: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
gists:
The poor fishermen, farmers and the people of the surrounding communities will bear the brunt of the contamination.
The most annoying thing is that they will still come back and ask the oil company to clean the spill while still expecting the company to be alive to its social responsibilities.

Senseless talk oponu
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by noblegrex: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
gists:
not everybody has the knowledge you've got.just like the common saying that;common sense is not common.don't mind them.they're FOOLs.just like some fools who benefited nothing from our corrupt leaders and yet,supporting them just because they came from same state.is that not foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by AOIF(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some Nigerians Are Suffering Themselves, They Will Still Transfer The Blame To The Government.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by marv1: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
The time they are supposed to support a govt with political will to help for the clean up of the envinroment but that is when they are now killing the environment. Let them continue we shall see who looses.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by marv1: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
They value their land indeed and yet they wanted to blow up niger brigde at onisha. Uuummmn .
Jaynec:
ND are nt Igbos please be informed. Igbo peeps value their land & source of livelihood.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by bigfrancis21: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Litmus:
Let's remind ourselves again, by showing the devastation, when the fight was about the irresponsible behavior of the Major oil companies in exploiting the Nation by destroying the land, thus depriving the people of their livelihood and refusing to compensate the people financially or infrastructurally.

[img]http://robertgraham.files./2013/04/nigeria.jpg[/img]

Here, I modified your post well so that all the images are showing properly in my post. Some of your images did not show up properly because you used 'https' instead of 'http' in your URL. Modify your URL link to 'http' to enable the images show properly in your post.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by wtfCode: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
The iPod youths who are famous for supporting criminals including Boko Haram , should know that whatever you do in your community stays right there. If you pollute it , it's ur own. Those cows in ND can continue.
mumu, u get brain at all?
How does this concern ipob?
Face the topic!
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by bigfrancis21: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is horrible.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Immarshall: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

na u mumu. u dull, u foolish big time! Let me quickly remind you dat according to NBS, the Northern region (made up of 3 geopolitical zones) is d poorest. If you doubt it, check it out on NBS website. Don't talk about d SE as if na SW or ur slave master, d Northern Region

mehn to think you're even a graduate is whats scary..youre one of the most stuupid human beings i have ever encountered online.What concerns the poverty in the north and my post.i'm very sure you have congenital stupidity..very daft human being..ugly goat,with your face like expired oats.Dont fucking qoute me again or i'll Bleep you up.Useless human being

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Immarshall:

mehn to think you're even a graduate is whats scary..youre one of the most stuupid human beings i have ever encountered online.What concerns the poverty in the north and my post.i'm very sure you have congenital stupidity..very daft human being..ugly goat,with your face like expired oats.Dont fucking qoute me again or i'll Bleep you up.Useless human being
is it not obvious dat u are one of NL's nuisance. na me go "bleep u up". #myopic itch
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by 7lives: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
They should keep destroying their landsundecided

Ko kan aye.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by 7lives: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decryptor:

You won't blame the militants! They heard when the nigerian president clearly said that he will bring about development to "those who voted for him first" before thinking of those who did not hence they would rather blow it up to see to it that the oil spills in their land rather than flow to Kaduna Refinery.

So when are you going to set your village ablaze to spite baba, this won't be a bad idea you know.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by mrDennis(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Litmus:
Let's remind ourselves again, by showing the devastation, when the fight was about the irresponsible behavior of the Major oil companies in exploiting the Nation by destroying the land, thus depriving the people of their livelihood and refusing to compensate the people financially or infrastructurally.

[img]https://robertgraham.files./2013/04/nigeria.jpg[/img]

Keep deceiving yourself that the fight was about the pollution and not GREED , have u seen ex-militants recently haha em be like Yahoo boys .

The beauty of ignorance is that it doesn't go until the deed has been done.
It is same ignorance that residents were hailing militants for kidnapping expatriates UNTIL when they couldn't get expatriates they started kidnapping indigenes. Today kidnapping is a thriving venture lol .

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by mrDennis(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
chesterlee:
How about a random Almajiri bombing his brothers up north just because of Western education...

That's the height of foolishness!

So your point of argument is -which action is more foolish

Please emancipate yourself from ethnicism and tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by mrDennis(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atlantian:
Why are you complaining ? When you have oil well at your backyard and you see people pumping them to develop other cities while your village remains in shambles for decades when you will realize that it is worth setting everything ablaze.

Have you checked out how much BAYELSA alone got a month ? What is the population of bayelsa and what is the state of infrastructure there??

Their dear governor-general( a colonial term) late DSP looted the state dry and they called it WITCH HUNTING. And gave him state pardon! And celebrated him .

I used. To think like u until I realised how I was being deceived .
The whites couldn't have enslaved without the help of our traditional rulers and. Chiefs , hold your governors and traditional rulers responsible before pointing fingers at northerners or FG
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
u made a lot of senses here
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by gists: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adminisher:

[b] They have bombed assets that we hear are not even profitable to run. The oil price did not even increase because of it, Buhari did not look their way (the man visited about three countries in one week), they have polluted their own land and the bombing affected just 15% of the production of Nigeria's third largest producing company.
To make matters even more stupid, the Army is now all over Delta State harassing civilians and looking at the young women with not too wholesome eyes. The militants who did it have run to the creeks. The FG will fast track the importation of more gun boats and choppers. Some other idiots have kidnapped westerners which means the embargo on some equipment to Nigeria will be lifted. Even more stupid, the Tom Polo a billionaire community leader has displaced himself from reckoning and the FG will substitute him. He now has to run from one mosquito infested fishing settlement to another for the next two or three years thus playing into the hands of his enemies.
The stupidity in this situation is AMAZING.[/b]
You just summed it all up perfectly.
But you know like they say, the fo0lish man always thinks he is the smartest

noblegrex:
not everybody has the knowledge you've got.just like the common saying that;common sense is not common.don't mind them.they're FOOLs.just like some fools who benefited nothing from our corrupt leaders and yet,supporting them just because they came from same state.is that not foolishness.
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
7lives:

So when are you going to set your village ablaze to spite baba, this won't be a bad idea you know.

What's my business? The militants are already giving him enough High BP!

Someone once said that he would make sure that GEJ's administration is ungovernable...so it's Karma !
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by Litmus: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
LP
bigfrancis21:

Here, I modified your post well so that all the images are showing properly in my post. Some of your images did not show up properly because you used 'https' instead of 'http' in your URL. Modify your URL link to 'http' to enable the images show properly in your post.

Thanks
Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by porshuch: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
chesterlee:
How about a random Almajiri bombing his brothers up north just because of Western education...

That's the height of foolishness!
so because almajiri is bombing his brothers in the north, so you decided to punish your own brothers too, pls let me ask you " I makwa ihe"?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
rhymaster:
I used to sympathize and pity the ND whose lands have been destroyed by oil spills for decades but it now appears I (like most other Nigerians) are wrong! The oil companies owned by foreigners are being proved right: the Nigerians of the ND do not care one hoot about their lands and even if oil destroyed the last fish or green sprout, they'd take that for a little handout of money! They bombed a multi-billion dollar infrastructure that will adds and ultimately will always add value to their cities / states, spilled oil that will destroy their environments and cost billions to clean-up, which may not happen for decades given Nigeria's record of handling issues like this, and that is smart? Well, let them just set fire to the place and burn it down completely, let us see who will suffer!

Do you think it is right to blame the actions of few people on a whole region? Do you think the farmers and fishermen who breathe in the polluted air from the farm lands will want to blow up pipelines to stop their only means of livelihood.

That is like abuse the whole Northerners because of the actions of Boko Haram.

The blame should go to the ignorant people who in the name of fighting for whoever they like, decided to punish their people in the name of fighting the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.