Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. (1933 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bring Anthonia Bisola Abayomi-ojo To Book For Physical Abuse On A Child!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Tonia500(f): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
The rate at which we have single mothers raising children all by themselves is alarming and most of this women complained that thier husbands turned them to punching bags and that led to them seperating and sometimes the men complains of the wives irresponsible behaviour and disrespect towards them.in other words both are at fault. If you have any advice to solve some problems in marriages kindly post it here...
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by thorpido(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
U na single mother?Your man dey beat you?
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Tonia500(f): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
thorpido:
U na single mother?Your man dey beat you?
must i be one?anyway my mother in law raised four kids by herself and many others i know
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by thorpido(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tonia500:
must i be one?anyway my mother in law raised four kids by herself and many others i know
I never said you were one,I asked if you were one.
Well the simplest advise to give is to look before you leap.Unfortunately,many look..........but at the wrong things!

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by kaziblake(f): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's better to leave that marriage and be a single mother than to die in the hand's of a monster called husband.

8 Likes

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by sleekdot(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Physical abuse could result in death

Would you rather be a single mother or die?

6 Likes

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by poshestmina(f): 1:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Would you rather be a decaying corpse than get out of such abusive bondage?

I have seen and heard so many cases of death from physical abuses
If I ever find myself in such marriage (God forbid), am so ruuuuunnning away

Being alive is better than being a 'Mrs ' dead person undecided

5 Likes

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by AfroKnight: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ladies call gentle guys boring and love cocky arrogant ones who turn out to be wife beaters. What a pity. It is hard not to blame such women for their situation.

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Teespice(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sambarry

I wonder why you are laughing

happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by herboshedhe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Chidoks(f): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
The question that easily crops up each time I hear of divorce especially those ones that are precipitated by domestic violence is: what really changed in comparison to now and then. Then divorce cases were rare. Divorces didn't broadcast it. Most of them ended up getting married with time but now, divorce rates are so high that I wonder why they even contracted the marriage in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Teespice:

sambarry

I wonder why you are laughing

happy new year.
because people don't seem to get TIRED of the same storyline grin grin

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by sleekdot(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Another woman just killed her husband today

She stabbed him first he went to hospital and treated it, came back and she killed him finally
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Tonia500(f): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:
Another woman just killed her husband today

She stabbed him first he went to hospital and treated it, came back and she killed him finally
too bad but was she aressted and tried to court?
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Tonia500(f): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chidoks:
The question that easily crops up each time I hear of divorce especially those ones that are precipitated by domestic violence is: what really changed in comparison to now and then. Then divorce cases were rare. Divorces didn't broadcast it. Most of them ended up getting married with time but now, divorce rates are so high that I wonder why they even contracted the marriage in the first place...
the i will change him/her syndrome is the cause of divorces.we can never Change a person's habit

1 Like

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Tonia500(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
thorpido:
I never said you were one,I asked if you were one.
Well the simplest advise to give is to look before you leap.Unfortunately,many look..........but at the wrong things!
so sorry for mis-understanding you
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by sleekdot(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tonia500:

I heard she was arrested but her family was pleading insanity

https://www.nairaland.com/2909439/lawyer-held-connection-husbands-death
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is better to be raised by ONE FUNCTIONAL PARENT THAN BY 2 DISFUNCTIONAL PARENTS. . . who had children by ACCIDENT(African style), not love! kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by johnson232: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tonia500:
u mean she is still alive?

she ought to be dead now...

women are really the major culprit when it come's to physical abuse...

we have good men in this country...
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by drmikeadams(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2016
grin ;DI f them stop desperation,,my friends are all married syndrome... ;DUna go know say the guy na chronic drinker ,womanizer and is hot tempered...una go wear dark sun glasses pretending and hoping he will change... grin ;DUna go do shakara finish cum later marry one foolish goat as husband wey go beat dem black and every mornin ..then regrets comes in...una go remember that quiet guy wey dem talk say em dey do like woman.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 6:15am On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
It is better to be raised by ONE FUNCTIONAL PARENT THAN BY 2 DISFUNCTIONAL PARENTS. . . who had children by ACCIDENT(African style), not love! kiss kiss kiss
exactly grin

In addition

Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Chidoks(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tonia500:
the i will change him/her syndrome is the cause of divorces.we can never Change a person's habit
True that but on the other side,the I must have my way syndrome is also destructive
Re: Physical Abuse And Divorce Issues In Marriage. by Sunnycliff(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2022
Domestic violence is evil Tonia500

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? / If You Get Divorced, Whose Surname Would You Rather Use? / I Honestly Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.