Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow (20451 Views)

Nigeria, France And Chad Teetering On The Brink Of War. / Biafra: UN And Britain Expresses Fear As Nigeria Imminent Break-up Loom's / Why I Pray For France And Not Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by biafranbaby(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Doctor's appointment.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by AlPeter: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
stonemasonn:
Baba I hope you will not work yourself to death with this non stop traveling upandan ooo. Pls take it easy, you have a deputy who can assist with the journeys ooo.
my thoughts exactly the man seems to be heavily burdened by the insecurity issue in Nigeria. If check almost all the travels security is always the main talk. But he needs to rest
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by erusen: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
crixtex:

Ipob youth. . why are u wailing here
so any body questioning buhari is an ipob youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by SHAIBULIAR: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
baba pls greet wayne rooney for me when you getto france and christiana ronaldo when you get to britain. Pls dont forget to buy me shin shin and suya

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by canalily(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
funny
not funny at allshocked
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
crixtex:
Ipob youth. . why are u wailing here
Ebukaobi is not a wailer. undecided
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by lordizak(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This bull-hari of a Man nor go put e ukwu for one place

1 dollar = 300 naira

Sai Tinubu
Bros, grow up.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Emekamex(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
sameer1212:

The nigga you quoted is following your footstep.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by PasNina(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
JohnKETING
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by emajoe: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
HO LA LAAAAAA!
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by sunsewa: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari don't even have shame on this his frequent travel,always airborne, how many Presidents travel as such, abeg this issue has become irritating, as if he is addicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by chiefoboh1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
edlion57:
Nawa...na so other president der travel or is our different
I wonder o
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by PecE2Make: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
This prefidence self. I espected him to be traveling round the 36 states of the federation to see the needs of the people rather he kept jumping from one county to the other without results

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by emajoe: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I hope these visits produce results

Although I think Buhari needs to reduce his travelling

The VP can represent him in some of these events
You have forgotten very soon that "somebody" is not normally allowed when "security matters" matter.
Talk true say you dong fogetam.
....unless your name is now La'moha MED!
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by omohj: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Una don high ni
shamecurls:

me too....!

Am so hornyy
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by pyyxxaro: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
lordizak:

Bros, grow up.

You well

Na u de feed me when u won make I grow up

With ur frog skin
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by pyyxxaro: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
horlareey:

Yansh pie..

Sshiit pie

With ur Rake teeth
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
englishmart:
bubu must junket the whole world.. Very soon, he will "viait" Nigeria
Chukwuokikeabiama,see spelling oh.
All this ipob touts ehn.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
viviangist:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=951632954929045&id=100002470489894
in all of Jonathan's six years,he didn't travel as much as Buhari.buhari should be called the travelling minister,kilode gan self
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by lakezone67(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dr Travelling ;DDr Travelling
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Emekamex:

The nigga you quoted is following your footstep.
Lol... But I am not a tribalist na. undecided
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Algarkiyu: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
May Allah guide you sir!...and return home safely.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by impossible27(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
bubu de practise " AROUND D WORLD IN 80 DAYS" grin grin ; D
Who don watch dat movie

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ohamzee: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I am 100% Buharist oooo. cheesy cheesy

Committed Buhari supporter and will not change

That was just an observation
When the time is due or rather when you must ve lost patience, u will then change by force. no insults please till 2019
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Duru009(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
This man its just globatorin the world......

I dont rilly understand him ........

Its he not aware that time its no longer on his side 2 perform....

This is almost one year.....
Hope nigeria has not enter "one chance"......
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by igboboy3(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
sameer1212:

Shatap dia! Ebukaobi is a wailing wailer. An ineffectual wailing wailer. See his moniker sef!
Kuro mbe!
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
.the guy should simply tour the whole of Europe before coming back . Then next 3 months. He should tour Asia,by the time he finishes those world tour it will be December
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by junnyjake(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
Is he also the tourist minister
when you have a tourist as your president. smh!
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by playtheblues(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wicked man junketeering all over the place while his Boko partners are busy killing and roasting humans and animals.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ebukaobi: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ohamzee:
When the time is due or rather when you must ve lost patience, u will then change by force. no insults please till 2019

100% Buharist

Nothing will change my mind. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ebukaobi: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
onatisi:
.the guy should simply tour the whole of Europe before coming back . Then next 3 months. He should tour Asia,by the time he finishes those world tour it will be December

Daddy you go cry tire

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate / Ambode Inspects On-going Projects In Badagry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.