Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow (20485 Views)

Nigeria, France And Chad Teetering On The Brink Of War. / Biafra: UN And Britain Expresses Fear As Nigeria Imminent Break-up Loom's / Why I Pray For France And Not Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ebukaobi: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
igboboy3:

Shatap dia! Ebukaobi is a wailing wailer. An ineffectual wailing wailer. See his moniker sef!
Kuro mbe!

God punish all wailing wailers and all IPOB Youths

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Islamicpope(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
ichoku:
It is time to tell this President to sit down in Nigeria and work. I have not read any statement from him or any world leader condoling the people of Nigeria on the attack in Maiduguri village on Sunday that burnt people alive. Mr President your subjects are humans, please attend to them.
sharrrrrap
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by lohresloco: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
the way he goes, a pl*** Cr*** could save the country some stress. yoruba ti take ova
Soreza:
Nawa oooooo,MR TOURIST
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by DONFASZY(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls list out d remaining countries dis dulladipo ve nt visited...I want to pass it to him
....Bokoharam...biafra...ND miltant busy dey plan..dullard is busy wastin our aviation fuel wen we ve VP....is our VP a seat warmer....
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by haryomikun(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
weyrey
vosquare:
grin grin
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
sameer1212:
Ebukaobi is not a wailer. undecided
Lol... buh he wailed....
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by donem: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
englishmart:
bubu must junket the whole world.. Very soon, he will viait Nigeria
Smart one Bro, top notch grammar.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Socketbet: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
This man yansh no they rest
Anyway he is trying to meet up to travel round the world without spending shi shi from his pocket
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by yetunsbay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
DirtyGold:
Sai Baba is just cruising first class around the world mehn! I'd give anything to be on cruise with him around the world even if I'll just be shining his shoes grin

People will hate but, it is what it is!

PMB, what's tha business?
4gt my bro! Who tel u say u also cnt bcme a President
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by DirtyGold: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
yetunsbay:
4gt my bro! Who tel u say u also cnt bcme a President
Ma guy, you must start somewhere.
If you are too big to serve, you'll remain too small to lead.

What's tha business?
[

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by sweetgala(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I hope these visits produce results

Although I think Buhari needs to reduce his travelling

The VP can represent him in some of these events

From my understanding of the man's personality and history it would seem.the VP is squarely in charge of domestic issues and essentially the Prime Minister in function, while the Buhari is the head, he has a hard task of ensuring we don't loose our friends and allies in these difficult financial cut throat climate. Many countries would continue to buy oil from us rather than Iran or Angola if they see an economic or strategic advantage, immediate or long term.

The president is very smart. Buhari knows he has some very well trained, tested and competent hands in the important MDA, Miniseries etc. These guys don't need to be spoonfeed on what to do next. Buhari can be in coma for 8 months and they'll function just fine.

Remember it has been said and confirmed that Idiagbon was the functional driving force in the earlier incursion of GMB into FG leadership, he was the strongman and also the brain box. GMB is a great leadef with the most important characteristics being the ability to delegate tasks and ensure they are done correctly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by macaranta(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Must he go in person?Delegates no?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by kings09(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
guy economy z stagnant n president z travelling, he kips addressing bodies here n thr while his house z on fire. thr z hunger in 9ja land... so u r on ur own on d sai watever u r shouting n do so quietly make ppl no vent their anger on u
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ekaka1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okkkk
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Ekaka1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
If He like make him go Anywhere na him sabi . After all He is for everybody and He is for nobody.....only his belle
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Goldencollins: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I am 100% Buharist oooo. cheesy cheesy

Committed Buhari supporter and will not change

That was just an observation
Look at urself, defending urself and scared at the same time just so u won't be termed a wailer even when u know d truth that Buhari is nothing but a Dullard in Presidential clothing.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Goldencollins: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2016
sweetgala:

From my understanding of the man's personality and history it would seem.the VP is squarely in charge of domestic issues and essentially the Prime Minister in function, while the Buhari is the head, he has a hard task of ensuring we don't loose our friends and allies in these difficult financial cut throat climate. Many countries would continue to buy oil from us rather than Iran or Angola if they see an economic or strategic advantage, immediate or long term.

The president is very smart. Buhari knows he has some very well trained, tested and competent hands in the important MDA, Miniseries etc. These guys don't need to be spoonfeed on what to do next. Buhari can be in coma for 8 months and they'll function just fine.

Remember it has been said and confirmed that Idiagbon was the functional driving force in the earlier incursion of GMB into FG leadership, he was the strongman and also the brain box. GMB is a great leadef with the most important characteristics being the ability to delegate tasks and ensure they are done correctly.
Keep dreaming my friend by the time u wake up from ur slumber,a dollar will be 2000thousand naira.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Eluwilussit(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I hope these visits produce results

Although I think Buhari needs to reduce his travelling

The VP can represent him in some of these events

That's the problem. The VP that's even more intelligent and articulate is languishing in Aso Rock, while Bubu that can hardly articulate his thoughts is junketing around the globe, pretending to know what he's doing.

Nigeria and Nigerians, ntorrrrrrr! grin
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Eluwilussit(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2016
ichoku:
It is time to tell this President to sit down in Nigeria and work. I have not read any statement from him or any world leader condoling the people of Nigeria on the attack in Maiduguri village on Sunday that burnt people alive. Mr President your subjects are humans, please attend to them.

Hahaha, good morning Nigerians! We don enter one chance, last last. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by emolala(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Hahaha, good morning Nigerians! We don enter one chance, last last. grin grin grin
Hahaha,my bro no bi small thing oohh....
After touring the states during campaign,i guess its time to take it to a whole new level of visiting all the countries of the world FREE(this is his only chance moreover,u only live once)...may God help us.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by bashydemy(m): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This bull-hari of a Man nor go put e ukwu for one place

1 dollar = 300 naira

Sai Tinubu
You too dey lie, go to any bank and see their screen. The official rate is 199/$
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2016
donem:

Smart one Bro, top notch grammar.
thanks brk....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebukaobi:

God punish all wailing wailers and all IPOB Youths

undecided undecided
Ode... u just cursedursef.. why are u wailing over baba's travel... na ur body??
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by totorimi: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2016
He enjoys traveling to good places but repair Nigeria so it can be like those places na lie. See hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
but during gej tym they b like look wht happened as in boko attack and he is travelling..I hvnt seen anytym this pmb cancel his cruise around d world or even gone to maiduguri...bastards
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Laid2001: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
That is plagiarism!

Clueless is the preserve of GEJ. No one else can claim that title. You must find something else to call this one ooo....

iyrojc:

Your house is on fire and you are touring round the world. Nonsense. It shows how Clueless our President is.
Re: Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow by Eluwilussit(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
emolala:

Hahaha,my bro no bi small thing oohh....
After touring the states during campaign,i guess its time to take it to a whole new level of visiting all the countries of the world FREE(this is his only chance moreover,u only live once)...may God help us.

Bro, eh, in fact some of us knew this from the beginning and tried to warn Nigerians. PMB only came back for his own share. At 73, anyone who thought he's back to work is joking. Dude is having the time of his life, free. He doesn't even mind dying on tours. He is so fixated on enjoying himself thoroughly this time around.

Unfortunately, he's doing it alone, maybe with his brothers. Fulani man no waka, na me go waka? I remember the great Fela and his song: waka! waka!! waka!!! Na PMB ring tone be that. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pressure On Buhari To Stop Anti-Corruption War" - VP Yemi Osinbajo / Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / Is This The Best Ever Rendition Of The Nigerian National Anthem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.