Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. (1072 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Bloomberg Writes Off Buhari: “he Has No Capacity To Run Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by mira4u: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said that President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to give him any useful tip on how to move the country forward.

Buhari made the complain while receiving a concise report on how to run Nigeria from Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The president-elect who was represented by his spokesperson Garba Shehu said, ''Buhari regretted that the outgoing government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take off has done nothing so far''. He thanked Obasanjo for the report assuring him that the incoming administration will be needing advice as time goes on.

#Obasanjo #Buhari

[URL="http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-has-refused-to-advice-me-on-how-to-run-nigeria-buhari.111803/"]Jonathan Has Refused to Advice Me on How to Run Nigeria -Buhari[/URL]

Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by mira4u: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

He finally realized that Jonathan's administration was better, hence, his call for advice or is it still part of the blame-game for his inadequacy?
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by psucc(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op I think we've moved away from this and should concern ourselves with the goings on of today. We have so much at hand that we don't need to look at back.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by excellencyabia1: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Really
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by immortalcrown(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Old fake news.. See as she rush go comment first thinking it will make front page.. Lol
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by alatbaba1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laughing in swahili.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
mira4u:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said that President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to give him any useful tip on how to move the country forward.

Buhari made the complain while receiving a concise report on how to run Nigeria from Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The president-elect who was represented by his spokesperson Garba Shehu said, ''Buhari regretted that the outgoing government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take off has done nothing so far''. He thanked Obasanjo for the report assuring him that the incoming administration will be needing advice as time goes on.

#Obasanjo #Buhari

[URL="http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-has-refused-to-advice-me-on-how-to-run-nigeria-buhari.111803/"]Jonathan Has Refused to Advice Me on How to Run Nigeria -Buhari[/URL]

Madam, should i say good morning or welcome back. I dont know which will be appropriate, cos i reckoned u re just waking from a 10-month sleep or u re just arriving from another planet.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by Wizzz: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hahahahahahaha grin I thought he said he knew everything undecided vex me there! angry
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
mira4u:
grin

He finally realized that Jonathan's administration was better, hence, his call for advice or is it still part of the blame-game for his inadequacy?
dumb ppl can't get the "message"
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by Luckylife(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
No wonder !!!
Re: Buhari: Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria. by mira4u: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin whatever that means. Whether it's an old news or not,idk, it's intriguing to know that the advice of a supposed 'clueless one' was still important to a supposed 'messiah' of Nigeria. Change indeeeeeeeeeddddd.
vfactor:

Madam, should i say good morning or welcome back. I dont know which will be appropriate, cos i reckoned u re just waking from a 10-month sleep or u re just arriving from another planet.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny, Nembe, Bille Jetties To Get Facelift …as Wike Plans To Boost Marine Trans / ‘if Ese And Her Lover Insist On Staying Together, Marry Them Off’ – Festus Keyam / Financial Discipline… Making Every Naira Count. By Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.