Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help!!! In Need Of Job For A Sibling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! In Need Of Job For A Sibling (330 Views)

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / After A Long Day Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! In Need Of Job For A Sibling by ebbyneza(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am in dire need of a job for my sister who is currently unemployed and open to new opportunities. Please see her details below:

1. BSc Banking and Finance (2.1)
2. Total of 5 years’ experience in Financial Analysis, Credit Risk Control and Analysis, Office Management and Administration.
3. Currently undergoing Professional Qualification with Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
4. Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. High level of numerical and analytical skills;
6. Exceptional writing and communication skills;
7. Languages Spoken: English, Yoruba and Hausa;

These and many more are her experience/skills. Will appreciate any assistance.

Thanks smiley
(ebbyneza@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

If You Say We Are The BEST TWITTER Trenders/promoters, You Are Not Far From The / Service Directors Needed In A Healthcare System And Management Company / Please Help I Need Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.