Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors (20527 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by sorom4: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kyase:

We love him that way.
Zombie

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by missionmex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wishing him well
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by kennosklint(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dis man sef.jst resign abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by doctokwus: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's even a surprise he has not broken down with the kind of hectic schedule he keeps

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Julietekekwe1: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Diesel1:
make dem no block u for dis ur statement oh grin
but that is true now
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by TippyTop(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Our presidency source said President Buhari agreed to participate in the Syrian event because it provides a perfect cover for the medical visit.

Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
sorom4:
What happened to the hospitals in Nigeria? Mr. Integrity my foot. Or e be like say the hospitals wet we get here dey also embarrass hiss government
tell me which politician patronize Nigeria hospital?
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by sorom4: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Not sure there is any. But my message is that since he calls himself Mr. Integrity; he should lead by example

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by truthspeaks: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Only u love him dat way so speak 4 urslf. Wetin concern 9ja n Syria matter. He shld hv jst said he z going medical check up rather than all diz travels. So much 4 change dats suppose 2 affect our health sector
Kyase:

We love him that way.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
sorom4:
Not sure there is any. But my message is that since he calls himself Mr. Integrity; he should lead by example
the hospitals are dead trap already. if my enemy has his or her way, I wouldn't advice him to use them before they get to heaven on knowing
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by mrwisesome: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by frankyychiji(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
LRNZH:
So he should not see his doctors again?
He is human and an advanced aged one at that.

After all, the yam eaters (whom the wailers worship), developed illnesses immediately they were exposed.

#FireOnBaba
Is Sahara reporters also yam eaters?? Zombies everywhere!

Did anyone ask him not to go and see his doctors? Is he not a human being, why are his controllers trying to wrap it under cover?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by JakesJ(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
For Muhammed Sake, What Language Will He Use To Address Them There

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by sorom4: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

the hospitals are dead trap already. if my enemy has his or her way, I wouldn't advice him to use them before they get to heaven on knowing
Really? U don't have any meaningful thing to say. Na your likes dey ass lick politicians. Have you asked yourself what is stopping them from making the hospitals to be of standard?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by JakesJ(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
May Be The Use Of TRANSLATING Machine Will Be Applied, As He Speak On Hausa Language That He Know Only..... With No Doubt, The Translation Device Will Be Present There To Avoid Bridge In Communication While He Carry Out What He Know Best..... Too Bad For Any Nation To Have This Kind Of A Person As Leader To That Country ( NATION ).........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by anonimi: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2016

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by anonimi: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Kyase:

It might be recalled that following the six-week postponement of the presidential election, Mr. Buhari spent a prolonged period in London, reportedly to rest. He subsequently spent another nine days in London to meet with his doctors, returning only one day before his inauguration.
According to the current schedule, President Buhari will return home next weekend if everything goes well.
SaharaReporters has revealed that Mr. Buhari’s personal physician, Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi, has been playing a prominent role in preparing him for foreign trips in recent months.
Upon his return from London, the President will embark on another trip to the Middle East, visiting Egypt, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia between February 28 and March 3 2016.

His fellow citizens PRAY that all goes well so he is not sneaked in with an ambulance at night like Yar'Adua.

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/18/buhari-returns-foreign-medical-treatment-receives-speaker-tambuwal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Blizzy9ja: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2016
He'll end up speaking to empty chairs

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Forwetinnah: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Another good move from Booooohari ( I can already hear his praise singers singing about this wonderful achievement) if only the Doctors can give him half a brain. Yeye news? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Mattew690(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2016
If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una

If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una

If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by anonimi: 1:36am On Feb 02, 2016
doctokwus:
It's even a surprise he has not broken down with the kind of hectic schedule he keeps

Do you know the meaning of hectic schedule or did you also run away from secondary school to join the army on your principal's recommendation ni
Hectic schedule ko, junketeering schedule ni!
SMH!!!
What can be hectic about the schedule of the dumb, daft and dull Confused One

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by LegalAnalyst(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Whether this is true or false, one thing is certain. Mr President is a human being and can be weak and even felt sick anytime any day. Although, I understand the panic, fear and anxiety this may likely throw up in the polity given Nigerians' experience during the late president Yar'adua ailment saga.

But I tell you there is nothing special about him travelling abroad for treatment. The only question I expect people to raise is; why can't our leaders lead by example and have our local doctors attend to their sickness. Their usual excuse is that we lack sufficient equipments courtesy of corruption.

But I know we have competent physicians in Nigeria. However, whether they will protect their patients' secret is what I don't know. But I know as a matter of fact that we have laws regulating this to ensure that patients' nature of ailment remains confidential to them.

#NaijaLegalAnalyst

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by kgr8mike(m): 1:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Dear President Buhari,

Please when you get to France, visit phone makers. Tell them to come and start making their phones in Nigeria. Every Nigerian has a phone and some are changing their phones now and then. Much is spent in FX just on phones alone in our country.

Dear President Buhari, you have more than 170 million people as the market to any investor, which is indeed your strong bargaining power. You are a force to recon with. No investor will not listen to the man that has the market and from whose policy the import of his product will be affected.

Negotiate with them dear President, it will help our economy.

God bless your trip and grant you His speed.

Thank you

Your co-nation builder

Kgr8mike

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by mandax: 2:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Needed: English language Interpreters for President Buhari.

Buhari can't communicate with any English-speaking leader without an interpreter for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by playtheblues(f): 3:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Even if he cuts your heart into two you will still fake 'love' for him to cover your election shameful mistake. Zombie.

Kyase:

We love him that way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by playtheblues(f): 3:17am On Feb 02, 2016
You call the death of 200 people dry jokes?

Flashh:

Dry joke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by playtheblues(f): 3:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Things are worse under his regime so it's not even the same.

joey150:
Ahh! In no well?

Same old Nigeria just a diff party!
He travels too much for his age..and he has a vice..

Mtchw just negodu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by playtheblues(f): 3:23am On Feb 02, 2016
He should DICTATE by example.

asuustrike2009:

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by vigasimple(m): 3:27am On Feb 02, 2016
They should please get an interpreter to interprete Buhari' s made in daura English.

In 2016 for a country well endowed like Nigeria to have someone's like GEJ and now BHUARI as Presidents is a big disgrace.

What the jump around the world is all about, only buhari can say, but certainly not leadership.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Modu Sheriff Over N23billion Diezani Campaign fund / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Sue Nigerian Government For N303 Million / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.