Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors (20529 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by playtheblues(f): 3:30am On Feb 02, 2016
How will they come when he told them that all Nigerians are thieves?

kgr8mike:
Dear President Buhari,

Please when you get to France, visit phone makers. Tell them to come and start making their phones in Nigeria. Every Nigerian has a phone and some are changing their phones now and then. Much is spent in FX just on phones alone in our country.

Dear President Buhari, you have more than 170 million people as the market to any investor, which is indeed your strong bargaining power. You are a force to recon with. No investor will not listen to the man that has the market and from whose policy the import of his product will be affected.

Negotiate with them dear President, it will help our economy.

God bless your trip and grant you His speed.

Thank you

Your co-nation builder

Kgr8mike

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by vigasimple(m): 3:33am On Feb 02, 2016
kgr8mike:
Dear President Buhari,

Please when you get to France, visit phone makers. Tell them to come and start making their phones in Nigeria. Every Nigerian has a phone and some are changing their phones now and then. Much is spent in FX just on phones alone in our country.

Dear President Buhari, you have more than 170 million people as the market to any investor, which is indeed your strong bargaining power. You are a force to recon with. No investor will not listen to the man that has the market and from whose policy the import of his product will be affected.

Negotiate with them dear President, it will help our economy.

God bless your trip and grant you His speed.

Thank you

Your co-nation builder

Kgr8mike

Which market? Where is the purchasing power. Remember there are at least 100millions less than $1 a day person in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Billygee2u: 3:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Brunel:
He for talk say e dey go do medical checkup na instead of first touring then settling on the main thing.
It's allowed to go for Medicaid abroad instead of upping own standard.
It's allowed to use Syria as a perfect coverup when Borno wey dey backyard never receive personal presidential attention. It's allowed.
Nigeria how we are failing.......a small voice keeps telling me there is still hope for this nation.
Borno deserved the treatment dauradullardinho is given them.abi no bi dem vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56am On Feb 02, 2016
so nairaland don release me..hmm...wht comment did i say wrongly bfr...Admin take ur tym o..abi r we nt in demomstration of craze called democracy..Next tym u block me i wil sue u to nairaland court

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2016
meanwhile d clueless one is on his excaping frm work here mission they call travelling...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2016
And d pple i bet who report my comment r very stupid o...Bleep u

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by ohenhen1: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2016
He should cut down on his travels or send the Vice President. This much traveling is not good for his health.

Why is he speaking at the EU parliament?

Remember don't agree to the free trade deal with the EU.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by mandax: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Mattew690:
If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una

If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una

If I hear APC change for 2019 I swear na cutlass we go use chase una.

Lol,
2019, if the current 36 states+Abuja political structure remains, even a northern almajiri must win even a professor of political science from anywhere in the south of Nigeria.

Arewa military dictators who created states gave Nigeria to the hands of Arewa political class through creating excess number of states in Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by oloriooko(m): 5:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Please is the VP still alive?
What is his usefulness if PMB has to mamdatorily tour the globe?

PMB should lead by example, his check up should have been done in Nyanya General Hospital SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by cyberguy72(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Kyase:
We love him that way.
, All zombies re heartless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nicepoker(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Kyase:
We love him that way.
. Really. It will soon be ur turn

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by totorimi: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Please, please and please, Buhari's frequent visit to hospitals for checkup should never come up as an issue at all in any discussion because he is carrying a lot of burden therefore he must be fit.
It is expected that people of that age ought to be visiting their doctors always only young people can cope with the rigours of presidential demands. Therefore when we saw his age and voted him into power we also signed the pact to cater for his medical checkups abroad and everywhere.

So carry go sai B. Even if you travel every month for check ups it is in order.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by drnoel: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2016
LRNZH:
So he should not see his doctors again?
He is human and an advanced aged one at that.

After all, the yam eaters (whom the wailers worship), developed illnesses immediately they were exposed.

#FireOnBaba

Its still medical tourism
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by desmond122(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
There's nothing wrong in 73 year old man have a medical checkup tho, may Almighty God strenghten you sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by allthingsgood: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2016
There's no need to hide it, PMB is an old man and should be well taken care of. Period.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by lagdmark(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari on a medical trip,4get all the blah blah blah.
Democracy no be selling Suya
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by eDoc: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Visiting a doctor,could be for basic health check-up,imagine this headline

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Cooks,because he has to eat.

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Reporters,give them update on what is happening in Nigeria.

ANOTHER WAY OF LOOKING AT IT

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See DOCTORS FOOTBALLERS
Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors MECHANICS
Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See DOCTORS JANITORS
Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See DOCTORS SENATORS
Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See DOCTORS ENGINEERS

stop sensationalizing the president's visits and movement.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by uzolexis(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:
tell me which politician patronize Nigeria hospital?

I hate blind support so much and that is what I am seeing on this thread. Buhari is our president yes, but he cant always be right and if we dont point out the things he does wrong he'll never know.
Our politicians starting from our president should stop patronising foreign hospitals, when they are forced to patronise Nigerian hospitals they will take our health sector seriously.
Is he not going to pay his bills with our scarce hard currency which ordinary citizens dont have access to

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by uzolexis(f): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2016
desmond122:
There's nothing wrong in 73 year old man have a medical checkup tho, may Almighty God strenghten you sir

I hate blind support so much and that is what I am seeing on this thread. Buhari is our president yes, but he cant always be right and if we dont point out the things he does wrong he'll never know.
Our politicians starting from our president should stop patronising foreign hospitals, when they are forced to patronise Nigerian hospitals they will take our health sector seriously.
Is he not going to pay his bills with our scarce hard currency which ordinary citizens dont have access to

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by elpatch(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
The President is sick,I wish you a speedy recovery but would have love it if you allow yourself to be treated at a local hospital let say National Hospital so as to serve as an example for others,you medical history can be transferred from your London Hospital to Abuja if you so wish.We have competent hands here and if it is about equipments,you are the C-in-C,you can make it happen.safe trip and get well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by zudozz: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
them go dey understand wetin im dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
if this is true, then why all the secrecy?

it's not a crime to visit your doctor abroad, or have him flown down.

I sense de javu.

haven't we been here before? just recently?

with another old man from his own clan?

anyway, if the worst happens, I look @ who will take the baton and I breathe a sigh of relief. it's not going to be Jonathan all over again.

pls those screaming medical tourism upandan should stfu.

if your mentor had done the needful for the 6yrs he was there instead of patronising German hospitals, maybe our health care sector would be good enough to demand that the current president stay home and be treated.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by favourlove1: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
LRNZH:
So he should not see his doctors again?
He is human and an advanced aged one at that.

After all, the yam eaters (whom the wailers worship), developed illnesses immediately they were exposed.

#FireOnBaba
a yam eating festival which your bu is also part of

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by favourlove1: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
What many nigerians fail to see is that buhari has been ill for a while now. But you wount get to hear that in d news y? Cuz apc doesn't want nigerians to. Them out. Tinumbu was right in his calculations of suggesting osibanjo as his vice. Soon nigerians would knw that we have a sick president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by yetunsbay(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
So na cobler he shld see?
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2016
uzolexis:

But it's the truth. Nigeria hospitals are dead traps already so i wouldn't blame him if he travels outside for treatment. Sen Godswill Akpabio build a well equipped hospital in akwa ibom yet he didn't use it.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by franklingud(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Wetin he fit tell them? grin
"Kworupshun iz killing awa fiful"

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
He should DICTATE by example.

So that he will die right. Yaradua didn't attend same with Godswill Akpabio.
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nellybii: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2016
sorom4:
What happened to the hospitals in Nigeria? Mr. Integrity my foot. Or e be like say the hospitals wey we get here dey also embarrass his government

Please let us be clear on this.
Is it that you hate integrity or you don't want it in Nigeria? What exactly do you want. ?
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
sorom4:
Really? U don't have any meaningful thing to say. Na your likes dey ass lick politicians. Have you asked yourself what is stopping them from making the hospitals to be of standard?
akpabio made akwa ibom standard yet he didn't attend it .
Re: Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors by Bestbeelieve: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
To Speak in french or daura english

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / BREAKING: Senate Finally Passes 2017 Budget / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.