Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire (45572 Views)

Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) / Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by refiner(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
eeeyaaaa....so bad!embarassed
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by coolvitus(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
this is what radio Biafra has bn singing like a song but our ppl don't want to listen simple come home no way ntoooo
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Hazardhandsome(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
THIS IS A MALEFACTION AGAINST HUMANITY.
THIS IS DONE MAINLY BY POLITICIANS WHO FEEL DAT HAVING POWER SUPERIORS KARMA.
BUT U CNT USE THE MEANS OF PEOPLES LIVELIHOOD TO PLAY POLITICS. U ARE IN FOR A LONG THING.
I DNT UNDERSTAND THIS RANCOROUS LAMENTABLE MINDSET OF SOME BEINGS. Y WOULD U PLOT SUCH BARBARIC THING TO UR FELLOW? NA ONLY U WAKA COME?
WEN KARMA WILL REMEMBER UR EVILDOINGS,
HE WNT NEED APPROBATION TO EXTIRPATE U ALL,LAMEBRAINS.

Hazardhandsome has SPOKEN
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by bigfrancis21: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
This fire incident was premeditated. Fire outbreaks don't just start suddenly. More suspicious, given the fact that this is a popular and successful market controlled mainly by Igbos, and another successive destruction after series of past destructions of Igbo-dominated markets in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kunle and Alhaji comes to mind. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by grandstar(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
manchy7531:
Am not surprised, just go to that link below and listen to alhaji and kunles conversation....

But trust God, he never leaves his children...they will always be victorious

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exposed-phone-conversation-reveals-plot-of-the-north-and-south-west-and-the-east-listen/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_source=mobile
utter nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by cmart09(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
who ever is master minding all this, that person or the people SHALL BURN to ashes before the end of this year.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by jacy67(f): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
such a big loss
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Real2020:
Igbo shops being razed to ashes again. Are all these fires at the markets...all coincidence? Use your sense!

I work at computer village. And I was there when the fore started. And I spent almost 1 hour there. But this op must be very stupid for spreading fake news. The fire was not in computer village. It was the building where car spear parts are sold at the back of the post office.it's along medical road. Anyone that knows computer village very well will know where I'm talking about. I closed at the office almost 8pm because we all went to look at the fire.

It's closer to the post office than computer village. Is every part of ikeja computer village ? I come tire for this mumu op ooo.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by tr3y(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
toms55:
I was forced to like your profile picture and that's because your beauty is flawless, pls understand that im not drawing unnecessary attention to you smiley

Child abuse!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by nephemmy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
end time judgement when atrocities, scam and fake things are too much nko..hummn God will save us
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
There was never a fire incident inside computer village today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by 3kay945(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
omolola15:

I work at computer village. And I was there when the fore started. And I spent almost 1 hour there. But this op must be very stupid for spreading fake news. The fire was not in computer village. It was the building where car spear parts are sold at the back of the post office.it's along medical road. Anyone that knows computer village very well will know where I'm talking about. I closed at the office almost 8pm because we all went to look at the fire.

It's closer to the post office than computer village. Is every part of ikeja computer village ? I come tire for this mumu op ooo.

Thank you bro. Fire station is also beside the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2016

We were there even before it got bigger. And the frim what we gathered from the mechanic there. The fire started due to faulty electricity wiring. And some people are here spreading fake news. Also some mumu are already cursing. If you have anyone in computer village. Call to confirm the story. And they'll tell you what I just said. If una no believe. I go snap una the correct picture in broad daylight tomorrow. And also the stree where it happened.

I swear this op dey vex me gidi Gan ni.

If I be Seun na 20 years ban I go give you.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
3kay945:

Thank you bro. Fire station is also beside the place.

God bless you my brother. Thank God sey you know where I dey talk.
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by meccuno: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
The ones u cannot bulldoze, u burn......we sabi them!!
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
kenonze:
Big loss.

This yr have recorded fire outbreak more than any other yr in history of Naija.
If it didn't claim life, it will be millions worth of property.

Poor access road, no emergency lane for fire services,
Recklessness of most shop owners are the major contributory factors.

Which way Naija

That building on fire is behind the ikeja fire station. And the fire station is beside the post office. And it is NOT computer village. Because it's close to computer village does not make it computer village. Mumu op with fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by adedayourt(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
fire fire everywhere undecided
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
meccuno:
The ones u cannot bulldoze, u burn......we sabi them!!

Please read my post above yours. Any building no burn for computer village. The op is just trying to cause trouble here with fake news.

It's closer to the post office than computer village. Is every part of ikeja computer village ? I come tire for this mumu op ooo

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by 4ormidable(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is happening to the "One nation built in freedom, peace and unity?" cry

God have mercy!!!!

Sammy where you dey? embarassed
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by jaymichael(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
omolola15:

And just seeing these myopic moronic cave migrants (who cannot even point out Ikeja on the map of Lagos) ranting and lamenting that they have deliberately burnt the market which "they" control.
Seriously, something has to be done about the indiscriminate and haphazard running of electric wires in those "plazas" or rather shops. There is this plaza on Otigba street with spiral staircase where I used to buy "magnet" earpiece from a guy upstairs, You need to see how those shops at the back of the plaza run all sort of naked and badly or barely tapped wires, fear go catch you. It was last year I was thinking about it and I pray that this is not an electrical disaster waiting to happen.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by nellyrite: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
thamks
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by sleekdot(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Time to demolish the whole area and rebuild it

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by passionate88: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
THEY want to colonize the market...... They've had their eyes there for quite a while now.... They've finally made their move. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by eph12(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
toms55:
I was forced to like your profile picture and that's because your beauty is flawless, pls understand that im not drawing unnecessary attention to you smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
jaymichael:
And just seeing these myopic moronic cave migrants (who cannot even point out Ikeja on the map of Lagos) ranting and lamenting that they have deliberately burnt the market which "they" control.
Seriously, something has to be done about the indiscriminate and haphazard running of electric wires in those "plazas" or rather shops. There is this plaza on Otigba street with spiral staircase where I used to buy "magnet" earpiece from a guy upstairs, You need to see how those shops at the back of the plaza run all sort of naked and badly or barely tapped wires, fear go catch you. It was last year I was thinking about it and I pray that this is not an electrical disaster waiting to happen.

Sometimes you'll have to compete with wires to climb some stairs. Something needs to be done about this. But how will people be thinking someone deliberately put a building on fire self. Some comments here are nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by pdpchangeapc(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Those pictures are not computer village but an environment close to it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by crowther15(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Big loss.

This yr have recorded fire outbreak more than any other yr in history of Naija.
If it didn't claim life, it will be millions worth of property.

Poor access road, no emergency lane for fire services,
Recklessness of most shop owners are the major contributory factors.

Which way Naija
did u knw this incident that is happening
Mostly it is for rituals. ..... fire outbreak is always the sacrifice
A trader said it
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by jaymichael(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
omolola15:

Sometimes you'll have to compete with wires to climb some stairs. Something needs to be done about this. But how will people be thinking someone deliberately put a building on fire self. Some comments here are nonsense.
You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Booty4me: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2016
the fire looked Photoshoped
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by MrCork: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2016
refiner:
eeeyaaaa....so bad!embarassed

....darlin..so do you where tongue? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man / 'Obi Cubana POS' Stand In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.