Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Crack Ya Ribzzz. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ya Ribzzz. (798 Views)

/CRACK YA RIBS/ ¤Funny Jokes 100%¤ / See What Ya Doing To Ya Selef; No Work, No Gain / Crack Ya Brain!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crack Ya Ribzzz. by Samhetalks(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Short facebook funny posts i collected frm one of my fb frnds. The Glory ain't mine. Oga Jaye, i hail u.

1. Nigerian girls love money, I'm telling you. You'll get angry and tell her to go to hell
She will look at you and be like, "I don't have transport fare." Na wa ooo.

2. Your current facebook location is London.
Your school is Ekiti state university.
You work at MTN, South Africa.
Your tweet is always from Malaysia.
Your BBM location is in Dubai
Your real GPS location is somewhere in Oyo State.
But you want God to locate you this year. My dear, where do you want Him to start from?

3. GUY: What is your name?
SHE: My name is Abena Mensah
GUY: What's your age?
SHE: We girls don't reveal our age to boys!
ME: What is your email address?
SHE: Abenamensah1992@
gmail.com

4. Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.
Once they're 30, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE".

5. The woman who invented the phrase "All men are the same" must have been a Chinese woman who lost her husband in a crowd in China.

6.Dont make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a womans tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with Loreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira. Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira. A single drop of a womans tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry. But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira and Powder; 200 Naira. Total for men; 350 Naira.

7. "No girl is out of your league. It's the men that are chasing
her that are not your mates."

8. You wear a nice suit everyday, no one sees you. The day you decide to wear an oversize shirt, you will run into 5 of your exes, your primary school mates and your Facebook crush!

9. TEACHER: Akpos, go to the map and find North America.
AKPOS: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct! Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: AKPOS!!!

Hope u enjoyd them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Finally Lost Hope In PHCN / Who Do You Think Is Nigeria's Hero and reasons? / This Happened At The Filling Station Queue !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.