Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) (40558 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by bayinq25(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
Hey,the man is just being a romantic ibo man..wetin now?

1 Like

Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by bayinq25(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
Hey,the man is just being a romantic ibo man..wetin now? grin
jonhemma11:
More
Hey,the man is just being a romantic ibo man..wetin now?
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by MonPro: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2016
This is very bad and inhumane.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by crosbyted(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
This is just plain wickedness...
This man should be tied to a drum and shot in the left hand index finger, then they should loose him from the drum then tie him inside a sack and tie the sack very thight, then loose the sack and tim him to a tree, then a very hottttt water should be poured on him, then they sshould use suya knife to cut him bit by bit...
Lol!...... U bad joorrr....u sure say u no dey run erran 4 BO*O?
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by isimemenuduehi11: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
prestige2013:
Wickedness of huMAN...... "Jude is a hard-drug abuser & goes to bedroom with fellow men" - is he a bore hole driller
"Caveat Emptor"
lol.I tink he is a driller.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Laserjetm1132(f): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:
This man should be tied to a drum and shot in the left hand index finger, then they should loose him from the drum then tie him inside a sack and tie the sack very thight, then loose the sack and tim him to a tree, then a very hottttt water should be poured on him, then they sshould use suya knife to cut him bit by bit...

grin guy u dey vex ooo, but seriously, men of these days are unbelievable. there is something wrong.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by jordyspices: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Ayauche:

Are u a learner
so if my friend comes to see me nd we are seated in d palour nd we decide to go to the bedroom does it means am gay she for tell us say her hussy like to dey Bleep man angry grin
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by oloyede252(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:
Na the man take im hand destroy im blessing
how.e no cut the face finish na.the man na confirm
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by alaskido(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
This man is possessed by the demons from the pit of hell. Just look at the beautiful kids he has and the lovely wife. What on earth has gone into his head. Is he the only one on drugs? Oshogbo weed and crack is really working.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
isan:
5years imprisonment with hard labour
Its not enough to me.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by oodua1stson: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Do these women have brothers?

You hit my sister I'll severely deal with you
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by onos217(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
This is cruelty with no hint of mercy.No man in his right senses would dare lift a hand to beat his wife talk more of inflicting the wife with deep cut .What has she done that seems unforgivable, and amounted to the torrent of torture she received.I think for a hard-drug abuser,I'm not surprised.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by diva90: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is totally unacceptable angry
He has to be charged to court and punished for this cruel act
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Art thou GAY!! grin
YEA:-):-):-). Thou art gay!!! Any problem with that?
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Philadelphia: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ayauche:

Why are u talking dis way nah, if u are married u shud know there's a big difference between courting and marriage and during ur courtship period, its only what the guy wants u to knw that u will knw. Pple can hide their true behaviour my friend.

I'm not happy with his actions but still, courtship is the period of "knowing". She should have tested him in extremely diverse ways.
I even believe he must have exhibited his animalistic behavior but she may just have ignored it, hoping that one day he would change. Can a leopard change its spot? NO!
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by eliwa47(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oloriburuku somebody!
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by glossy6(f): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:

Are you the chairman of the coven in your village?
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
glossy6:

Are you the chairman of the coven in your village?

so u ll allow your husband to dismantle you like that abi?
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by glossy6(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:

so u ll allow your husband to dismantle you like that abi?
I married a complete gentleman. Your prescribed punishment no be here cheesy
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
glossy6:

I married a complete gentleman. Your prescribed punishment no be here cheesy

u are so very lucky and am happy for you.

You see, i always tell ladies that if u are living with your fiance and he dare raised his hands on you, never you marry him. But they won't listen...smh
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by glossy6(f): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
JealousPrince:

u are so very lucky and am happy for you.

You see, i always tell ladies that if u are living with your fiance and he dare raised his hands on you, never you marry him. But they won't listen...smh

Even when I drive rough with my mouth he will wear his shirt and go out. I will be sober by the time he returns. But some men sha.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
glossy6:

Even when I drive rough with my mouth he will wear his shirt and go out. I will be sober by the time he returns. But some men sha.

your husband is an epitome of how all men in mother earth should follow, you are one hell of a very lucky fellow, please do anything within your reach to be with him till eternity.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by PlayerMeji: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
YEA:-):-):-). Thou art gay!!! Any problem with that?

Remember o ye heathen, thy gayness is thy downfall!!!

Repent ye, for the kingdom of God is at hand!!!

All ye, with leaky butt holes!

grin grin
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by byvan03: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Terrible!! Yet I sincerely hope she didn't go locking him by the collar because some women have the capability to unleash hidden monstrosity. I hope the story is really as it was told here, no excuse to beat a woman but not when she attacked first. It's no longer battery in that case, it's self defence.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by PlayerMeji: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
byvan03:
Terrible!! Yet I sincerely hope she didn't go locking him by the collar because some women have the capability to unleash hidden monstrosity. I hope the story is really as it was told here, no excuse to beat a woman but not when she attacked first. It's no longer battery in that case, it's self defence.

Sorry to say this but I want to believe that what you said could be true.

She definitely looks like those kind of ladies that could challenge a man or degrade a man with their tongues, there is no joy in her face!
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by byvan03: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Sorry to say this but I want to believe that what you said could be true.

She definitely looks like those kind of ladies that could challenge a man or degrade a man with their tongues, there is no joy in her face!

For tongue lashing, the man can always walk away but grabbing his collars and shoving him around? Hmmm....wetin the person see make she take. You can't hit someone just because you didn't like what she said.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by PlayerMeji: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
byvan03:

For tongue lashing, the man can always walk away but grabbing his collars and shoving him around? Hmmm....wetin the person see make she take. You can't hit someone just because you didn't like what she said.

I know that not many men can decide to walk away when someone so close to them like the wife stands before them to talk shi't at their faces.

Only hypocrites would come here and begin to say otherwise.

Women should learn too that the tongue does more damage to a man's integrity than anything.
Re: See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) by byvan03: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
PlayerMeji:

I know that not many men can decide to walk away when someone so close to them like the wife stands before them to talk shi't at their faces.

Only hypocrites would come here and begin to say otherwise.

Women should learn too that the tongue does more damage to a man's integrity than anything.

There are no men with damaging tongues? If they don't hit other men that vexed them, they have no right to hit a woman that never attempted any act violence on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.