Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118344 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by abeeceebee: 10:39pm On May 16, 2016
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2016
...and what have the brothers done to this man? undecided

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 10:41pm On May 16, 2016
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2016
Thank you Jesus

608 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
What's with the chimpunk and the "nice one" ts almost like ts congratulating the man....sad

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2016
Too bad, some men are wicked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided

Do you? undecided

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2016
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
yes I do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
Josphine4good:

Except u re not the one on ur dp, otherwise u re not being truthful.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
As For Me & My Phone, WE HAVE NO COMMENT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2016
Josphine4good:
yes I do

Lol no you don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 10:53pm On May 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHo go come enjoy and take care of this ya body
. God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Except u re not the one on ur dp, otherwise u re not being truthful.
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
this is a result of getting married to a lunatic husband cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yemsai(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

Nice one

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by hardcorevin(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2016
Josphine4good:

better for ,go get a rubber Penis cos u will never run away from Konji!!!!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by mekzyjoe(m): 1:20am On May 17, 2016
hardcorevin:

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:30am On May 17, 2016
Zero sense.
P3nis speaking.

So because she didn't drill the hole with her hand that means she supposed to always be in the mood for intercourse regardless of what may be going on in her life at the moment.

Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
You're so Fuckıng on your Fuckıng own
And don't even bother about getting pregnant
In Justin Bieber's voice, YOU SHOULD GO AND FÚCK YOURSELF undecided

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by abeeceebee: 5:50am On May 17, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 5:53am On May 17, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

Is it by force to remain with him? Ask her if it is do or die

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:58am On May 17, 2016
abeeceebee:
i think you r intelligent enough to know what to do..

8 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Eketem: 6:10am On May 17, 2016
That your sister CHOOSES yes it's her choice not her parents or society's choice to stay in a potentially fatal relationship despite the several cases of murder by spouse means she is not a victim but a possible accomplice to her own murder

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2016
firstolalekan:

. why are u bothered about me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2016
firstolalekan:

. why are u bothered about me, lesbian things on my mind

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 1:08pm On May 17, 2016
hardcorevin:

don't worry I will use my hand grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
All because of kpekus undecided...dat man is a beast

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by johnson232: 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
lol.... cheesy

u are not serious.... or u wanna get married to a woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by johnson232: 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
pretydiva:
All because of kpekus undecided...dat man is a beast
why did she refuse him sex?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by johnson232: 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

@bold what will u do?
if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...

rubbish!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.