Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval (665 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scam: Jonathan Finally Named In Torn Statement By Metuh / Olisah Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC / Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by BERNIMOORE: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
EFCC Magu joined Flip-Flop media statements that is confusing lately;

Earlier (flip)

Magu Efcc chairman says of a ''Formal written and signed approval note''https://www.nairaland.com/2858135/arms-deal-why-weve-not

he said Jonathan has not been invited because memos and documents regarding the disbursement of the $2.1 billion indicate that the money was not approved for political campaign.

later (flop) https://www.nairaland.com/2904496/metuhs-torn-statement-linked-jonathan

It also indicates that Metuh had stated in the part of the torn statement that the account in which the N400m was paid was requested for by former President Goodluck Jonathan, for payments to be made to settle some debts owed by the PDP.

Re: EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Olisa Metu's torn statement is not Presidential memo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by chriskosherbal(m): 3:55am On Feb 02, 2016
In fact EFCC should get their house together and deliver. Click guys
Re: EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by iykebest1(m): 4:09am On Feb 02, 2016
I cannot categorically say No now. I don't want to say No and my oga at the top will say Yes.
Re: EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2016
I agree with you cos The Press conference magu held was after Metuh allegedly ripped his statement.

So I think they must have seen Jonathan's name in it!
Re: EFCC Misleading Us Whether Metuh's Torn Statement Replaces For GEJ Approval by BERNIMOORE: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
MAROC:
I agree with you cos The Press conference magu held was after Metuh allegedly ripped his statement.

So I think they must have seen Jonathan's name in it!
A SUSPECT PERSONAL STATEMENT OTHER THAN 'A WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM GEJ CANNOT BE SUSBTITUTED WITH A TORN STATEMENT
The EFCC boss said that no document has been traced to Jonathan giving any approval for the disbursement of the money for any other purpose than arms purchase.http://papertalk.ng/arms-deal-why-weve-not-invited-jonathan-efcc-boss/

But Magu Efcc boss to turn Around and start talking about 'a suspect statement which is not a formal written approval from Gej as he earlier said but turn around to present such suspect statement as 'a link to jonathan' is like Efcc speaking with both mouth. and having a personal interest in media trial

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Missing Bristow Helicopter Crash Lands In Lagos / How I Scored 292 In Jamb / Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.