Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! (681 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale / Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! by Esquare(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
HELLO TO ALL MY BROTHERS, SISTERS, FRIENDS AND ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA.

a circular was released on the school site this afternoon being June 30th, 2009 that the earlier scheduled post ume to take place as from 2nd to 4th of July, 2009 has been postponed indefinitely. meanwhile all UME candidate that have difficulty in online registration are advice to visit the school ICT centre Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on Wednesday, 1st and Wednesday 8th July, 2009 between 8.00 a.m. and 4. 00 p.m. Thereafter, no further complaints shall be entertained.

i have personally called the numbers on the letter head of the bulletin attached and it was confirmed to me that, its true and no date have been announced. you can call the numbers on the bulletin and confirm also. Betterstill, logon to http://www.futminna.edu.ng/ and see things your self.

we will update ourself on any latest development.

so, if you have read enough before now, just keep on reading and if you have not read at all, its a breakthrough for you as you still have opportunity of catching up before the new yet to be announced date.

Did you still need to hear from me on phone? then call me on 08036553652 or 08032032595.

I LOVE YOU ALL

SILAS
DE ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING

bellow is the official circular from the institution. download and see thing yourself

Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! by obiefune1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
no lenty talk , i can help u wit the past question and answer.   cheesy smiley
Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! by obiefune1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
no lenty talk , i can help u wit the past question and answer.   cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Do U Prefer / Unilag Freshmen - Check Out This Info Now! / Unilag`s Master Of Process Engineering, Pls Any News Abt 2009/10 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.