Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! (1515 Views)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by mazechdotcom: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2016
It was a big shame as two female workers of an Airline started fighting while Plane was mid-air - 37,000 feet above the ground. Trouble broke out around 40 minutes into the flight between two cabin crew arguing. At the time of this report, it's still not too clear whether they were fighting coz of boyfriends or about 'work issues'. The Plane was flying with 300 passengers on board when the fracas between the stewardesses started.

The pair allegedly began a fist fight - and a third female attendant who tried to calm things down was whacked in the face. When the captain heard of the trouble he radioed air traffic control to authorize an unscheduled landing so he could "hear from the flight attendants".

The Plane diverted and landed where the three cabin crew members were kicked off for 'bad behavior'. The plane was grounded for about one and a half hours while a back-up crew was found before taking off again.

This is a big show of shame between these women who were supposed to take care of the passengers on board.

Read details, see them, the Airline, and where they were going to...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/fighting

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by mazechdotcom: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Hhmm...wahala dey!! sad

grin grin

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by alfonso36(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Women will always be women, check very well they both might be from Kenya and fighting over a man

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2016
This must be a Joke. Emergency landing cos some b!tches dey fight on top one endtime issue. SMH

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
This poster above me, got me laughing probabily from kenya
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by Caseless: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
They put the life of 300 people at risk mid-air? They deserve a capital punishment.

power of women!
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by NobleAngell(f): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Funny! I can't even begin to imagine the tension amongst the passengers. Landing in the middle of nowhere over a cat fight.

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by mazechdotcom: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2016
alfonso36:
Women will always be women, check very well they both might be from Kenya and fighting over a man

Funny! Wetin Kenya do u, bro? grin
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by BaddieKay(f): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2016
ImAgine
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by Lastdays: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
I'll change flight that time the Plane landed or just go back home!! undecided
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After 2 Female Flight Attendants Started Fighting! by Electroweb(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
I sure say na boyfriend tins.

(1) (Reply)

My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / Rescued Thailand Boys Discharged From The Hospital, Reunited With Families(Pics) / Top 10 Countries To Immigrate Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.