Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered (1234 Views)

7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning / How To Drink Cassava Flour (garri) Without Catching Lassa! / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered by NwaAdazi: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2016
I have discovered a way to drink Garri this Lassa
season.
1. Put the garri in a dry frying pan/pot.

2. Place it on the fire and allow it to fry for 10mins so
that the heat will kill the Lassa virus.

3. stir it continuously while on the fire to ensure that all surfaces touch to hot pan.

4. Pour the garri out on a wide tray & allow it to get
cold.
5. Make sure ur eyes are on the garri to avoid the
virus coming back cos if it does hmmmm, e go
worse pass the 1st time ooo

6. Put the garri on a plate and add the necessary
(sugar, salt, glucose, powder, honey, milk, Milo,
groundnut, aki, Azu nkpo, kwuli-kwuli, water etc). This is strictly base on your choice but if u want to add all, no problem.

Then ur delicious and tasty drinking garri is ready for
consumption...
Thank me later...
# LassaFever_Gbakwa_Oku

Re: LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered by oloriooko(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
NwaAdazi:
I have discovered a way to drink Garri this Lassa
season.
1. Put the garri in a dry frying pan/pot.

2. Place it on the fire and allow it to fry for 10mins so
that the heat will kill the Lassa virus.

3. stir it continuously while on the fire to ensure that all surfaces touch to hot pan.

4. Pour the garri out on a wide tray & allow it to get
cold.
5. Make sure ur eyes are on the garri to avoid the
virus coming back cos if it does hmmmm, e go
worse pass the 1st time ooo

6. Put the garri on a plate and add the necessary
(sugar, salt, glucose, powder, honey, milk, Milo,
groundnut, aki, Azu nkpo, kwuli-kwuli, water etc). This is strictly base on your choice but if u want to add all, no problem.

Then ur delicious and tasty drinking garri is ready for
consumption...
Thank me later...
# LassaFever_Gbakwa_Oku
#5 makes me grin grin grin
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered by Ginaz(f): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Chaiii, some people cannot stop soaking garri , its in their blood. grin

1 Like

Re: LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered by NwaAdazi: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
It's a goodnews for yorobal fellows, especially those who soak garrison with dry meat and watery beans.

pls read comments and go don't quote me or ....lassa garri to you
Re: LASSA Fever: New Way Of Drinking Garri Without Fear Discovered by jamace(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Ginaz:
Chaiii, some people cannot stop soaking garri , its in their blood. grin
grin grin Garri heals the soul!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proper Time To Eat Certain Foods / Tips To Lower Your Cholesterol / Invest In Happy World Meal Gate & Enjoy A Lifetime Of Food Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.