Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court (24617 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
dominique:

She is a former ambassador to Spain, I'm sure she has more than enough to take care of herself and her sons. She's just being greedy.
she isn't being greedy, she is fighting for her right, and her children's future.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Daresh(f): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
So this man had this much properties in lagos.. .. and yet deserved people he was really fighting for igbo land to develop

Am sure him like most igbo men has more properties outside igbo land than in igbo land

Hypocrisy to the highest level

Go and read up on the Ojukwus before you come here and disgrace yourself.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Daresh(f): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
amacastel:

Google about ojukwu all his wives are legally married either traditionally, church or court they are all legal wife, beside the properties does not belong to Ojukwu it belonged to his father was sized by govt because of Ojukwu role in Biafra civil war, so he work hard to retrieve them is wot he shld do cos he caused the sizeature,
For Bianca she is just a very greedy woman with land grabbing blood like her father Onoh ngwo who has ego ochie. Imagine struggling for ur husband's father property for kids alone while ur husband has brothers. Na wa ooo that's pure greed of highest order

Wait!!! Am I seeing double? So you work hard and die and your property goes to your brother? Not your kids? Hmmmn, wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by dominique(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
she isn't being greedy, she is fighting for her right, and her children's future.

But the people she's fighting with may be ruthless and her sons could be in danger. I believe she can do fine without Ojukwu's property.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by SpencerLewis(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Greedy Bianca should go and sit down. She expects Prof. Ojukwu an elder brother of her husband Emeka Ojukwu to relinquish their father's property to her and her children only. This is un-Igboic. Federal government seized those properties during and after the civil war b/c of her husband and is natural that her husband should be the one going for its release and not his siblings. Ojukwu Transport ltd (OTL) was founded and managed by Sir Louis Philip Ojukwu yrs b/4 Biancas mother was born and after his death in 1966, Prof. Joseph Ojukwu being the 1st son is expected to be the main director, but was seized by Gowon's govt as a punishment for Ikemba's rebellion. After govt released them, they are supposed to be for the whole family and not Bianca and her children.

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
dominique:

But the people she's fighting with may be ruthless and her sons could be in danger. I believe she can do fine without Ojukwu's property.
No dear, this isn't like the nollywood movies where chiwetalu kills everyone for properties.Biancas family are well to do too.I don't think it will get to that. a simple WILL would have prevented this.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Ogojohn(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
so what will happen to the bianca boys who are underage? they are also an ojukwu..these grown men want to eject those kids which is sad.A prof/architect should be self made na.
And who told you that they have nowhere to live in?The aggressor here should be Bianca. The property in question belongs to Sir Louis Ojukwu and not direct property of chief Ikemba. If every widow in Ojukwu's family files a suit of this nature. I am sure that Bianca should not have met any property to drag for. Besides Chief Ikemba equally have other grown up children. It is better Bianca alligns with them and seek there opinion too before engaging in this fight. Bianca children are not the only issues ojukwu had. I suppose she will still have a much bigger fight dealing with Ikemba direct children than in this turf she presently is.

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by tete7000(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
So this man had this much properties in lagos.. .. and yet deserved people he was really fighting for igbo land to develop

Am sure him like most igbo men has more properties outside igbo land than in igbo land

If he had won biafran war he would have been a de-facto president of biafra nation and would have even been richer. My thoughts.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by bodik(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Aspireahead:
what is annoying me is that there is a professor, a Phd holder and an architect in the list of defendants. these are people that are supposedly educated and that should normally be able to takia of themselves without there father's wealth. come....did their father fight over their grandfather's property? angry

You obviously do not understand what is going on, the property belongs to Ojukwu's father of which those professors are ojukwus brothers

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by o42austino(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Daresh:

Wait!!! Am I seeing double? So you work hard and die and your property goes to your brother? Not your kids? Hmmmn, wonders shall never end!
this properties does not belong to Ojukwu alone it also belong to his brothers since it is their fathers(late. Pa louis Ojukwu) the grand papa to Ojukwus children.
I think that for bianca to be telling the Judge the properties she wants is wrong, her children can't take properties before the main children of Sir. Louis Ojukwu and I don't see this case going on her favour.

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Omoluabi16(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Ogojohn:
And who told you that they have nowhere to live in?The aggressor here should be Bianca. The property in question belongs to Sir Louis Ojukwu and not direct property of chief Ikemba. If every widow in Ojukwu's family files a suit of this nature. I am sure that Bianca should not have met any property to drag for. Besides Chief Ikemba equally have other grown up children. It is better Bianca alligns with them and seek there opinion too before engaging in this fight. Bianca children are not the only issues ojukwu had. I suppose she will still have a much bigger fight dealing with Ikemba direct children than in this turf she presently is.
hmmm.. you've got a valid point there..I rest my case.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Aspireahead(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
bodik:

You obviously do not understand what is going on, the property belongs to Ojukwu's father of which those professors are ojukwus brothers
oh oh oh...no vex oh..na now i understand. but why dem go one pursue Ojukwu Children comot na?
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by o42austino(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Aspireahead:

oh oh oh...no vex oh..na now i understand. but why dem go one pursue Ojukwu Children comot na?
because she is claiming the property for her children without considering that is not her husband direct property and she is also asking the court to give her children the other choice properties mentioned in ikoyi which is the properties of Ojukwu Transport Limited which does not belong to his husband alone. Will u tolerate this if your Ojukwus brothers?

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Aspireahead(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
o42austino:
because she is claiming the property for her children without considering that is not her husband direct property and she is also asking the court to give her children the other choice properties mentioned in ikoyi which is the properties of Ojukwu Transport Limited which does not belong to his husband alone. Will u tolerate this if your Ojukwus brothers?
i wont toleratee the ife...but i wont drive away my brother's children either.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by marv1: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Ojukwu's father was one of the foremost multimillionaire in nigeria then just like mike adenuga of today. His father had a lot of houses in lagos. Ojukwu was born with silver spoon. When he was in high school he rides in expensive cars like rollce rolyce to school. All those properties in lagos were built by his father and left for him.
mrvitalis:

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by o42austino(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Aspireahead:

i wont toleratee the ife...but i wont drive away my brother's children either.
Ojukwu has a duplex in G.R.A Enugu and bianca and her children do stay there also, so they can move there full time.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by odehman: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
But ikemba had grown up children from his first wife why are they not listed among those fighting for the property all am seeing is prof.. Arch... Engr... Why
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by BigElEddy(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
An illegal wife of an illegal man from an illegal country of illegal drug dealers whose manhood illegally lives on

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Olabestonic001(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:
like Abiola, like Ojukwu.

I have no pity for her. this is what happens when you marry old men like that - so many wives and ex-wives,so many kids... even if he had a will, conflicts like this are inevitable.

now she has to be the only parent of her little boys.
kids growing up without their father in a polygamous home, when the mum is constantly fighting step kids her age, reminding the whole world she's the only legal wife....what a sorry sight!

What's with Abiola
Abiola only legal wife was Simbi, the mother of Kola Abiola who died before his foray into politics. That was his first wife and about a year or two younger than Abiola.
Ojukwu on the other hand had other wives before he married Bianca( his goddaughter). Bianca happened to be smarter knowing how the culture of the land she married into always ensured that the wife of a deceased man is always left at the mercy of the rampaging man's family who claimed the man's properties. Knowing such a thing, she went ahead to ensure she can claim her own portion of the properties that accrued to her hubby Ojukwu.
This her move shocked the family who thought its their right to ensure she is at their mercies and hence the legal puzzles. Unless the culture ensures wives are well catered for in the demise of their hubby, honestly, some women will continue to jump to where their interest is being protected than one in which they would be left "naked" because their hubby died. It could even be one reason why some women of Igbo extraction marry outside their tribe since they know their interest; in the case of the man's demise (only GOD knows), is adequately protected. You know, human gravitate more to where their interest(s) is(are) protected.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by odehman: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
marv1:
Ojukwu's father was one of the foremost multimillionaire in nigeria then just like mike adenuga of today. His father had a lot of houses in lagos. Ojukwu was born with silver spoon. When he was in high school he rides in expensive cars like rollce rolyce to school. All those properties in lagos were built by his father and left for him.
oga ojukwu was a son of sir Louis ojukwu about the richest man in new Nigeria in the early sixties and had lots of properties in lagos which ojukwu inherited not like he built those properties in lagos by him sef.. I love the man
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by marv1: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
You dont know that a lot of women of her type marry old men becos of property they will get when the man dies. What a greedy woman? Ojukwu carried bianca on her naming ceremony day after she was born.
dominique:

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by odehman: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
BigElEddy:
An illegal wife of an illegal man from an illegal country of illegal drug dealers whose manhood illegally lives on
taaah keep shut illegal you
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by odehman: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
o42austino:
oh now I get the point... You right

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by BigElEddy(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
odehman:
taaah keep shut illegal you

Your illegal father nyash
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by marv1: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
We are saying the same thing na. Is it because i didnt mention Louis. Check again.
odehman:
oga ojukwu was a son of sir Louis ojukwu about the richest man in new Nigeria in the early sixties and had lots of properties in lagos which ojukwu inherited not like he built those properties in lagos by him sef.. I love the man
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Bestbeelieve: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Quiet there!only legal what?I am the only legal wife and I can proove it.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by johhnnie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
morbeta:

Point of correction, Bianca is a princess and from a wealthy home. From birth she has never lacked nor has any dirty history.

Plus her father was an ex-governor and late Ikemba's friend.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by martin558(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
No be small thing o

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by herboshedhe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God for your life

My signature your mirrorgrin
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by brownsug(f): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
U dey mind am,other women re not entitled,beauty without brain

vikacydevato:
Is anybody dragging his properties with yo

u?
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:
like Abiola, like Ojukwu.

I have no pity for her. this is what happens when you marry old men like that - so many wives and ex-wives,so many kids... even if he had a will, conflicts like this are inevitable.

now she has to be the only parent of her little boys.
kids growing up without their father in a polygamous home, when the mum is constantly fighting step kids her age, reminding the whole world she's the only legal wife....what a sorry sight!
She loved him, that's all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm / Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.