Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser (52134 Views)

Missing Battery And Car Symbol On 2017 Landcruiser / My Journey From Port Harcourt To Lagos With Google Maps As My Companion / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
She deserved to be beaten to death angry
Did you read the post at all before you just rushed down here to comment like a demented fool. obviously, she didn't crush them on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by AUSVINS(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2016
That is why I prefer manual cars to automatic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by vault(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
oh God....... why beat her na...... she is already going to be tortured for the rest of her life
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Afritop(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
BUT NA THE CAR DEM SUPPOSE BEAT NOT THE CRUISERWEIGHT
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by BaddieKay(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Thank you oh
kfrosh:
Sorry to say ma'am but you are the #1 illiterate in this country for this comment you just made.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Izontubo(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
blacks...
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by sarutobie(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Bluffly:

A peculiar mistake with Automatics that can barely happen with manuals
that is why it is always advisable to hold down the break before/when turning on the ignition and shifting gears in automatic transmission vehicles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Realhommie:
Infact, his own foolishness cn't be quantified.... Nonsense... His/her types are the one's constituting nuisance arnd, they lack understanding, manners and morals..
i just tire. I nono why God just stop brain upgrade for some people undecided
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
This was almost what happened to me in 1987 when the driver of our official Toyota Land cruiser SUV was delaying me at the premises of Vanguard Newspapers office in Apapa, I jumped into the jeep and started the engine, it suddenly surged forward.I missed crushing a man and crashed into a parked Volkswagen Beetle. I am still thanking Almighty God for saving me from killing myself and killing others in that accident.

May Almighty God comfort the bereaved family of those who lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by GRACEGLORY: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Screen Size
43”
Display Type
LED LCD
Resolution
1920 x 1080

VIDEO

Triple XD Engine
Picture Mode
7 Modes
Aspect Ratio
6 Modes
Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down)

AUDIO

Mono / Stereo / Dual (MTS/SAP)
Dolby Digital Decoder
Speaker System
2.0 ch Speaker System
Audio Output
10W
Clear Voice II
Sound Mode
5 Modes

CONNECTIVITY

USB
Photo
JPEG
Audio
MP3
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS
RF In (Antenna/Cable)
1 (Rear)
Component Video In
1 (Rear)
Composite In (AV)
1 (shared w/Component)
HDMI®
1 (Side)
USB 2.0
1 (Side)

CABINET ACCESSORIES

VESA® Size (mm)
49” - 300 x 300
Remote Control
L-Con

POWER

ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz)
100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption
TBD
Standby Mode
0.3W

43LF5400 DIMENSIONS / WEIGHTS / UPC

TV without Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 575 x 58.7mm
38.2” x 22.6” x 2.3”
TV with Stand (WxHxD)
971 x 624 x 198mm
38.2” x 24.6” x 7.8”
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD)
1050 x 655 x 152mm
41.3” x 25.8” x 6”
TV without Stand Weight
9.5kg, 20.9lbs
TV with Stand Weight
9.8kg, 21.6lbs
Shipping Weight
12.7kg, 28lbs
UPC

It's as clean as crystal

Please, don't call to ask what is wrong with it, or why do you want to sell it, like some already did.
Nothing has to be wrong with it before I sell, nor do I have to discuss the challenge that compels me to sell it for false sympathy.
Only serious buyers, not persons that have few units on their cell phones to waste.
Thanks all for your good will.
GOD bless your days.

Note: First step to identifying a serious buyer?
"A serious buyer, will place a call, not message."

Cyrus Jesunifemi.

0803 054 6462..

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
BaddieKay:
Thank you oh
EPIC response

just EPIC grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
Y? Don't judge please
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Realhommie(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
ikombe:
i just tire. I nono why God just stop brain upgrade for some people undecided
Lolz
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
insycarc:
The annoying thing was that the woman refused to come out of the SUV after killing 8 people.. Why wont they beat her.. Am sure she must have been claiming right and trying to call people... If it were your sister/brother/friend the woman killed and she refused to drop from her SUV to explain what happened, do you think you will take it kindly with her when she drops from the car?
If only you knew wat is called shock undecided
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

They say illiteracy is a disease. undecided
grin i know this would be coming
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by toprealman: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
why post a rubbish pic?
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
May God put you in the same situation in jesus name angry

cause its only wen you walk in a mans shoe you will know wat he is passing through undecided
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Y? Don't judge please
teasing around tho
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Ghost447(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
People can be so cruel.

I see no reason beaten her up.....its an accident, not like she purposely want to kill people for no reason.

May the souls of the victims rest in peace.
. How will you react if it ever happen to your relative?
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by mfm04622: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
NaLaugh:
undecided

Jungle justice of any sort should be made actively illegal.

What does stripping a lady for an accident amount to, other than perversion of a jobless crowd trying to derive sexual gratification off an unfortunate incident.

I I already illegal. Just that laws are not enforced , Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
insycarc:
The annoying thing was that the woman refused to come out of the SUV after killing 8 people.. Why wont they beat her.. Am sure she must have been claiming right and trying to call people... If it were your sister/brother/friend the woman killed and she refused to drop from her SUV to explain what happened, do you think you will take it kindly with her when she drops from the car?

It's very normal. If I were the one, I would take off to the nearest police station. I definitely wouldn't stop there... to avoid being lynched to death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
ikombe:
May God put you in the same situation in jesus name angry

cause its only wen you walk in a mans shoe you will know wat he is passing through undecided
he knows that i don't mean it tongue
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by OlaSpeaker(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Here we are again LASTMA officials said no accident happen police confirmed the accident which one to believe and the woman is wealthy.......
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Afrobasic(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Quite unfortunate.

R. I. P to the dead.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Spybradd: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
as if u have neither sinned nor made mistake all ur life.
That woman was merely a novice on the wheels....so terribly unfortunate the problem shes found herself..8 ppl dead on you?! Hope she doesn die of shock. Rip to the dead and God help that woman.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Spybradd:

as if u have neither sinned nor made mistake all ur life.
That woman was merely a novice on the wheels....so terribly unfortunate the problem shes found herself..8 ppl dead on you?! Hope she doesn die of shock. Rip to the dead and God help that woman.
am getting the attention grin
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Amaru101(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
Mr mugu was it intentional? Fuckboy
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Amaru101:
Mr mugu was it intentional? Fuckboy
seen next
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by 4watever: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its an accident but it will also result in :

Eight counts of manslaughter, one count of reckless driving, nine counts of causing grievous bodily harm.

sentence : your guess is as good as mine.

But this is Nigeria sha.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by akigbemaru: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
8 people crushed.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by BaddieKay(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
My dear I don't hv strength for e-fight or exchange of wordS this sunny afternoon.
ikombe:
EPIC response

just EPIC grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Why Are BMW Cars Unbelievably Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.