Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser (52132 Views)

Missing Battery And Car Symbol On 2017 Landcruiser / My Journey From Port Harcourt To Lagos With Google Maps As My Companion / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Kgdavid(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
People can be so cruel.

I see no reason beaten her up.....its an accident, not like she purposely want to kill people for no reason.

May the souls of the victims rest in peace.

Bro, I won't go as far as saying she deserved to be beaten (though i'm thinking it, and there, now i've said it), but my guy a car, a big one like a land cruiser for that matter, is a lethal weapon in the hands of a person who does not know how to drive....

Guy...8 people killed? She started from a stationary position and surged forward according to the article...that implies over-speeding from the driver, plus the article says the car continued to move forward after hitting the initial set of victims and only stopped after hitting some cars, which means she was either inebriated or simply didn't know what to do to stop the car. So why was she driving?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes. It was her fault. She hit a pedestrian, but instead of stopping she running over more people. Could be she was intoxicated.
olapluto:
Why beat her? Was it her fault? Lagosians sha....and na dem go dey prostrate for Koro and the likes oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Pascal181: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
erusen:
read the story again and stop saying rubbish
U stupid eeh. If she don't know how 2 drive can't she lower her pride and take a taxi home? Are u happy with number of lives dat were lost due 2 her carelesness? N.B Don't quote me again, never

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
i does not know what to write
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by airsaylongcon: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bluffly:

A peculiar mistake with Automatics that can barely happen with manuals

Manual transmission lover sighted. Big ups. I keep telling these auto transmission drivers that they ain't driving until you clutching and shifting gears.

For those screaming why they beat and strip her, I bet you haven't lost someone through a road traffic accident. Broken bones and all. You personally will descend on d person
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ibrokola(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
prestige2013:
God keep us at home on the days the street will be blooded and keep us out the day will be blooded.

Accident free life I prays!
Amen
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ibrokola(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
prestige2013:
God keep us at home on the days the street will be blooded and keep us out the day will be blooded.

Accident free life I prays!
Amen
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ikombe: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
BaddieKay:
My dear I don't hv strength for e-fight or exchange of wordS this sunny afternoon.
the kinda heat wey dey lagos dis afternoon fit make person craze undecided

not to talk of arguing with someone sha grin
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Jacko01: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
All of you saying why beat her are hypocrites
You cannot drive cant you call som1
The people that died govt are already downplaying their death saying dey saw no such thingthing
Comon dose ppl dat died did dey bargain for such senseless death
Dey shld beat her well well and burn her car.... Let her remember for life the ppl she killed
Now she will forget dis incidence as big men dat always form pity mtschew
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Ayauche(f): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is no perfect driver anywhere, what happened to her cud have happened to any1. She pressed the accelerator instead of the brake and got confused immediately, its nt like she's a learner sef. We all just need to be prayerful that's all.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by omoiseselagba: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
People can be so cruel.

I see no reason beaten her up.....its an accident, not like she purposely want to kill people for no reason.

May the souls of the victims rest in peace.
you are right my brother but the Nigerian spirit takes no time in descending on someone when you are poor, angry and frustrated. A bus whose brake failed almost killed me last week Tuesday at uba head office roundabout. I nearly killed the driver. Not until when the area boys came to his aid and told me to let him go saying if I had died se I go fit fight.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Galaxydon1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
She deserved to be beaten to death angry
what if she was ur mum.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Galaxydon1:
what if she was ur mum.
just kidding
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by nikkiking(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
omoiseselagba:
you are right my brother but the Nigerian spirit takes no time in descending on someone when you are poor, angry and frustrated. A bus whose brake failed almost killed me last week Tuesday at uba head office roundabout. I nearly killed the driver. Not until when the area boys came to his aid and told me to let him go saying if I had died se I go fit fight.
grin
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by mysticwarrior(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
If ur relative was among those killed you will not be saying this.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by lomprico(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
grin i know this would be coming
Lol, i take it back, but she dint do it on purpose na.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

Lol, i take it back, but she dint do it on purpose na.
accident happens, i know
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by maradonat(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vehicle na Iron ooooooo!!!!
Na human being they drive this Iron, hence human being get total control over this iron.
If Accident happen, na we "Humans" cause ammmmm!
God go save us all.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by lomprico(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:
accident happens, i know
That ur post was too mean.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by grandlexuz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
kfrosh:
Sorry to say ma'am but you are the #1 illiterate in this country for this comment you just made.

Sharaap you illiterate.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by oloyede252(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Why did they beat her,is it her fault?
Nigerians and jungle justices.
no its your fault..
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's why we have hit and runs. Nobody even thinks of stopping to take the person to a hospital for fear of mob.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Mamatee07: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
maradonat:
Vehicle na Iron ooooooo!!!!
Na human being they drive this Iron, hence human being get total control over this iron.
If Accident happen, na we "Humans" cause ammmmm!
God go save us all.

Some things cars like all machines malfunction. That's the whole purpose of an investigation to discover the real cause of the accident. When do Nigerians like stripping people? Perverts! Those who take part in hung justice are no better than those they are accusing
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
kudsweet:

http://www.punchng.com/female-driver-crushes-eight-to-death-in-lagos/

Not a break failure but unintended application of the throttle pedal is my guess.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
All dem sabi na to strip women naked.

What is it with these perverts n naked women.

Instead of them to rush the injured ones to d hospital with the vehicle if not faulty dem wan destroy,burn n naked married woman.
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by piagetskinner(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't think the woman knows how to drive properly... She must have stepped on the grass with full throttle
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:

Did you read the post atall!!
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by ayindejimmy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:

You're wicked. It's your kind that participate in jungle justice.
Did she intentionally kill them?
Why can't you let the law handle it?
After all, even God forgives
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You're wicked. It's your kind that participate in jungle justice.
Did she intentionally kill them?
Why can't you let the law handle it?
After all, even God forgives
na play i be de play grin
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by titosantana(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Devilish ignorants every where cry
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by titosantana(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
lilzcee:

Animal
Re: Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
titosantana:

Animal
guy na joke i be dey joke angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Why Are BMW Cars Unbelievably Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.