Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2879460 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
feature11:
Happy Birthday

My prayer for you is that you will never know sorrow and all that are yours will blossom. The Lord will satisfy you with long life. God bless you Debbie.

why did you mention her full name here?! na wa for una o!

happy birthday Debbie smiley

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by motty92: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Are you a single lady between the age of 21- 28? Do you have experience in Sales or you consider yourself good at Sales? Nigeria Fastest growing Fashion Retail Industry, AUDACIOUS is looking out for people like you. Position is open to Bsc, HND and OND with Sales experience. SSCE can only apply if you have good experience in Sales.

Kindly Share

Follow the link below to apply:https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/symfony/web/index.php/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deanoffaculty: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
Ok,Good morning all...TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

Join me to celebrate Gods goodness and blessings upon my family.

All i ask for is your prayers..
Cheers.

NOTE-NO CAKE OOO,FOR THOSE THAT WILL START ASKING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
HBD debbie! Long life, good health, greater heights, unusual favour and many more shall be your portion IJN. Hips!!! I celebrate you!
So, you will not give us cake.......chaaai!!! DiarisGoduoooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
coollabman:

why did you mention her full name here?! na was for una o!

Lol, I gave her those names o. I don't know her outside here.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jcflex(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Let me also add my voice to wish Aunty debbie Happy Belated Birthday.

The sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2016
This is not my name oooooo
feature11:
Happy Birthday Deborah Oluwaloni Akanke Aduke Adunni.

My prayer for you is that you will never know sorrow and all that are yours will blossom. The Lord will satisfy you with long life. God bless you Debbie.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
This is not my name oooooo

I just named you jooor. Those are nice names o. Even dashed you my own oriki...Adunni...

I can interprete them for you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rhodu: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday debbie. wishing u the best things life has got to offer.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by potbelly(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday to you debbie... Joy, peace, long and blessed life is what I wish you... Truely words are not enough... May God continue to bless you and your family...
debbie:

Cheers.

NOTE-NO CAKE OOO,FOR THOSE THAT WILL START ASKING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sisisioge: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy birthday madam...may God add more fruits to basket.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by comfy16(f): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2016
happy birthday Debbie. God bless ur new age

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by babyx(f): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy Birthday @Debbie ! wish u many more years of celebration, good health and joy smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
All i ask for is your prayers.. Cheers.

Happy birthday, LLNP grin. You deserve am abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
happy birthday debby..God bless your new age. I wish you long life and prosperity in gud health and wealth..hugggzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stevegreatest: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
happy but birthday Debbie
wullnp age with good health, grace,joy favour and God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ESFRANCIS01(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
May the Lord bless you and keep you; May His face shine on you and be gracious to you; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace as you celebrate your birthday today, Happy Birthday Lady Debbie!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thank you all for all your birthday good wishes for Debbie! Otito bayi!!

Can we just move on already with the job posts? sad

Make una vex o

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SarahD(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday to you Debbie!
May God grace you in all you do.
May God answer all your prayers, even before you open your mouth to ask.
And may God bless you with many fruitful and peaceful years ahead.
Have a blast dear.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
austinosita:
Thank you all for all your birthday good wishes for Debbie! Otito bayi!!

Can we just move on already with the job posts? sad

Make una vex o

You want us to come for u abi?. U could nt even wish her HBD and u r thankin evrybody. Just park one side ooo. Today Is special for debbie, so we will continue to celebrate her. Me sef I will not post job update today. Let d birthday msgs keep rolling abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by saheed2532(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
HAMIZAK MONTESSORI ACADEMY
The above school is newly established and in need of qualified teachers into all of it classes for all subjects ranging from Mathematics, English, Arabic, CRS, IRS, ART, Sciences and all other subjects.

The available positions range from Head teacher, head mistress, subject teachers, supervisors, admin officer, ICT official and others for Creche, Nursery and Primary

Interview is scheduled to take place on Saturday 25th of June 2016, by 9am at plot A.H.E 26111, Cadestral Zone, Sabon Lugbe ACO, Amac estate, Airport Road, Abuja.

Forward your CV to hamizakacademy@gmail.com latest by 2pm 23rd of June 2016.
Contact persons: 07038621657 or 08058050092.

Prepared for aptitude test and oral interview. Menu menu is available, though you will have to pay for it and its optional.
Kindly share to help others. Salary is attractive and other allowances.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingstek(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Happy Birthday Debbie !! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special, national treasure..... Kip on ur good work in these group. Heaven shall be ur reward.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sollex(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Happy Birthday Debbie!
May u flourish and blossom in divine abundance. Wishing u manifold blessings, success, victory and long life in all facets of life.
Remain Blessed. [i]Happy Birthday Debbie!
May u flourish and blossom in divine abundance. Wishing u manifold blessings, success, victory and long life in all facets of life.
Remain Blessed. [/i]Happy Birthday Debbie!
Remain Blessed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
HBD my N.L Crush... U deserve to be celebarated. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walexy1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

I choose to call you OluwaDebbie today cos God has used you and still using you as a vessel of blessings to others. I choose to celebrate with you today as another year is added to your age. Happy birthday to you, i wish you all the best things of life and may your aspiration and dreams come to manifestation in Jesus name, Amen!
Enjoy your day!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Happy Birthday wishes to you Debbie, there shall be showers of Blessings and Divine Favour upon you and your family shall be a partaker based on your generosity. Enjoy today because it's your day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ticker(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
happy birthday antie debbie. wishing u many many happy returns of the day. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bayulll011(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Happy bday to a wonderful person,enjoy the rest of the day,do one thing for me,just smile through today Dm me for your account you deserved to be celebrated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I appreciate...... Posting of jobs resumes tomorrow,today na my free day jare.
Cheeers

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shrimati(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

could there be a better way to wish a rare gem happy birrhday? I just in my own way wish an adorable lady delectable birthday.....hipppppppp hurrray......more years and good health dearie....

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrAmerica(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
debbie:

Cheers.

happy birthday beloved and Debby, more graceful years I pray upon you, in Jesus name...amen.
since you have said it, then there must be cake somewhere, me am only asking for the icing and that's all grin
debbie:

Cheers.

happy birthday beloved and Debbie, more graceful years I pray upon you, in Jesus name...amen.
since you have said it, then there must be cake somewhere, me am only asking for the icing and that's all

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy happy birthday to you.
I pray God continue to enlarge your coast and unexpected favour and Grace will keep coming your way.
You will never lack anything good and because you have been helpful to people on here and been a blessing to your generation, Almighty God will reward you in a million fold.
Have a funfil day dear..

Many happy returns..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Philomath1212: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Madam Debbie, my wish for you is to live long and make God proud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.