Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836578 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Position: Quality Control Manager

Job Description
Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.

Key Roles and Responsibilities

Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.

Required Skills and Competencies:

Technical Capacity.
Organizational Skills.
Problem Solving/Analytical.
Customer/Client Focus.
Time Management.
Collaboration.
Performance Management.
Leadership.
Business Acumen.

Qualifications and Experience

First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
Supervisory/management experience.

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resumes to: info@riddletechnologiesltd.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Urgently looking for Head of Maintenance - Civil Engineering (EXPATS) for our client a Multinational Real Estate Company in Abuja. The client is looking for someone with below requirement Single - Easterner Bachelor's Degree/HND - plus M.Sc. Civil Engineering may be an added advantage 5 to 10 years’ experience (work experience in Nigeria a +) Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (AutoCAD a +) Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure Interested Candidates should send their CV’s to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by theodorahc: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=odutolasodiq post=46565031] very real, please giv it ur best shot. good luck[/quote

How was the interview? Can you share some helpful tips as I also have an interview with them. Thanks in advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cityabbey01(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 21 JUNE BY 9:00 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address goldenflierjob@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____
Please who knows a thing about this company, i browsed the website but am nt convinced enough. I have replied shifting the interview date to make more finding before I fall into their ditch. Thanks
http://acrng.com[b][/b]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ifenonso: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Please, I created Whatsapp group for Graduates student in Nigeria where we share information on jobs, scholarship, educational event and trainings.

Feel free to join. It's specifically for graduates. If you can be providing us with much information on above mentioned opportunities, you are highly welcome. But it's also for every Graduate provided you are genuine

Chat me up to add you: 08166437622
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HURUCHI(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
cityabbey01:
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 21 JUNE BY 9:00 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address goldenflierjob@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____
Please who knows a thing about this company, i browsed the website but am nt convinced enough. I have replied shifting the interview date to make more finding before I fall into their ditch. Thanks

if am not mistaken GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omitooguns(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2016
cityabbey01:
Dear Applicant,

Be punctual.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

They r not GNLD BT they r no different. they av no job for u. they will tell u to become a partner by going out to sell their drugs.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok,Good morning all...TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

Join me to celebrate Gods goodness and blessings upon my family.

All i ask for is your prayers..
Cheers.

NOTE-NO CAKE OOO,FOR THOSE THAT WILL START ASKING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kael1: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Our Debbie of life. Happy Birthday dearie. God bless you big time with 3D. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vickyamiable(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

NOTE-NO CAKE OOO,FOR THOSE THAT WILL START ASKING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy birthday to you ma, i pray God will Bless you more and more, as you are putting smile on the face of people, He will put smile on your face too, wishing you long life abs prosperity, God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Wunmi4mariam(f): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy bday to u Debbie..may God grant u all ur hrt desires and may u continue to be a blessing to ur family,generations and nrlnd family IJN!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheers dearie

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mrbllymer: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy birthday, long life and prosperity, more in good health, wealth, better life ahead, good children in marriage and many more IJN . Continue the good work. God bless you abundantly. Don't forget to have a fun filled born day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Hello Debbie a happy birthday to you. Wish you the best God has to offer... Down to your entire generation in Jesus name. Help won't be far from you and you and your house hold shall eat the good of the land. Amen.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yunnyp(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
All i ask for is your prayers.. Cheers.
Happy birthday debbie, i wish you long life and prosperity.
Many more years to come in abundant. #Amin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zizi04(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
...Happy birthday debbie, i wish u all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Snazguy(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy earth strong dear. God bless you so much. You are such a wonder to this generation for the awesome humanitarian service you are rendering. I pray that you live d rest of your life as an Icon of success and inspiration. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday Debbie!!!!!

You are awesome!!!! kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by loneytunes(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy Birthday Debbie!!! God grant you all your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by WaleGent(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
Cheers.

Happy Birthday to you,
You worth more than wishes and prayers, but there's nothing more we can offer other than both.
SO MY WISH AND PRAYER FOR YOU AS YOU ADD 1 TODAY, IS FOR ALMIGHTY GOD TO REWARD AND BLESS YOU AND TOUCH YOUR LIFE POSITIVELY AND TURN THINGS AROUND POSITIVELY FOR YOU, AS YOU HAVE DONE FOR MANY HERE ON NAIRALAND AND BEYOND.
YOU SHALL BE BLESSED BEYOND RECOGNITION.

AMEEN

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jessysparkles(f): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

happy birthday 2 u, I wish u a year filled with testimonies,good health and wealth. May God continue to enlarge ur coast

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by praisegift(f): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday to you debbie, may God grant all your heart desires, wish you great years ahead!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbyifetomi: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy Birthday my name sake. I wish you long life, more grace to touch lives and do exploit. When you need help and call on one person, ten thousand people will be at your service in Jesus name. You are celebrated ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingdaxn: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:
HBD Debbie. Wullnp ... *bighug*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Wow! Happy Birthday. Wish you many more fruitful years ahead. God bless you real good. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by asid(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy Birthday, deebbie (the extra "e" was intentional) i pray all your heart's desires be met at God's time, and in peace, strength, prosperity, and provision among others would you continue to dwell IJN

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Udochee(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie
happy bday nwanyi oma.many more blessings upon u

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jbaby4u: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

HBD Debbie, may God bless you real good with unmerited favour and LLNP. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibbie28(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday to you. wish you long life, prosperity and all the good things of life......Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurray .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Horlawoomey(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Happy birthday, may God be with you throughout your stay on earth. Age with Grace.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by motty92: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Are you a single lady between the age of 21- 28? Do you have experience in Sales or you consider yourself good at Sales? Nigeria Fastest growing Fashion Retail Industry, AUDACIOUS is looking out for people like you. Position is open to Bsc, HND and OND with Sales experience. SSCE can only apply if you have good experience in Sales.

Kindly Share

Follow the link below to apply:

https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/symfony/web/index.php/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2016
debbie:

Cheers.

Many more fruitful years ahead dear.....enjoy ur dayday smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy Birthday Deborah Oluwaloni Akanke Aduke Adunni.

My prayer for you is that you will never know sorrow and all that are yours will blossom. The Lord will satisfy you with long life. God bless you Debbie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.