Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2838994 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Udochee:

i assume you know the section where the railway tracks are. just around that railway (under the bridge) where you have a secondary school & gsk, you board a keke heading to Anthony and tell them driver orange drugs or you board a bike & tell him orange drugs...good luck
No need to even take Keke, it is just a stone from Under Bridge. Along the road heading Ilupeju, on the left side. Orange Drugs is on the same road. Not far at all at all. Good luck!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Joyintwos:
Please who knows Oxford Building, Beside UBA Dugbe, Ibadan.
I do.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TolaniMowas(f): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have an interview with Initiative for Public Analysis, ketu. Its a research firm. Please who has heard abt them.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fetxtra: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please can anyone help,how can i get to Ipokia Ogun State from oshodi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Joyintwos(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
irsakant:
I do.
Can you please give me the description from Iwo Road.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by veronica23: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
irsakant:
No need to even take Keke, it is just a stone from Under Bridge. Along the road heading Ilupeju, on the left side. Orange Drugs is on the same road. Not far at all at all. Good luck!
Thanks smiley even if you didn't quote me tongue
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by komzy589(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello happy Sunday all. Pls I need direction ASAP. How do I get to Mokola bus stop Egbeda from Ikorodu?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aspirer01: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
komzy589:
Hello happy Sunday all. Pls I need direction ASAP. How do I get to Mokola bus stop Egbeda from Ikorodu?

From Ikorodu Enter bus to ojota, from ojota enter ikeja bus and alight at under bridge ask anyone where u can enter egbeda bus, board the bus and alight at the last bus stop(mokola is just a trek down the round about)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2017
ayoshyne:
Pls friends, who knows about Intercontinental paints Lekki epe Expressway job vacancy for sales representative? My little cousin was asked to come for an interview tomorrow on the 6th.
Anyone knows if it is marketing or if they pay salaries and not commission.
I would be the one to bear his transportation expenses from oshogbo and I don't want it all to go to a waste. Thank you.
I really dunno anything about this company but I just want to talk about your emphasis on marketing or no marketing. I totally understand our beef with marketing jobs even me i am not a fan. But i have realised that some commodities actually make sense being a marketer. Like being a marketer of goods that sells easily is not a bad idea. Allow your brother explore the place,let him make his choice. He can always leave the job if he gets it if at d end of the day he's not enjoying it. Let's learn to experiment in 2017,my candid opinion!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chachabae(f): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria is looking for serious minded people who are ready to change their financial status. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. We will support and guide you all through when you register. For more information, call/whatsapp 08037749796. www.Oriflame.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! Available are the position of "Office Assistant " and "Front Desk officer". Applicants should submit thier C.V to jobs@themandorecords.com entry closes on 15th Feb. 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
VACANCY FOR A BAKERY PRODUCTION MANAGER

Qualifications: HND/B.Sc. in any discipline, a Master degree is an added advantage

Technical/Professional Experience:

Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a production manager in a Bakery.

Job objectives

· To be responsible for the total management of the Bakery in order to achieve and maintain high standard of quality service and cleanliness.

· To ensure regulations of costs and the maximizations of sales and profitability.

· To develop a standardized production process for the day to day planning.

· To manage factory equipment’s by working with the maintenance technician as to reduce downtime to barest minimum.

· To ensure that Health Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times. Ensure proper implementation of GMP, GHK, & HACCP concepts.

· To monitor product quality and consistency with defined standards.

· Inventory management.

· To develop budget plans and tactics to achieve targets.

· P & L management (achievement of sales and profit targets as per budgets)

· To design, implement and monitor costs saving initiatives aimed at improving the overall profitability of the bakery.

· To verify stocks utilization of the bakery, ensuring a proper accountability of all stocks requisite from the warehouse and or received from suppliers.

· To monitor returns on assets (ROA) and ensure that no asset is left unused or underutilized.

CVs should be forwarded to: info@woofconsultingonline.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2017
URGENT VACANCIES

Good morning I am recruiting for a start up organization in the financial services sector. Kindly share CVs of qualified candidates for the under listed roles:

1. Managing Director SLG Capital Market Lagos

2. Head Private Equity, SLG Capital Market

3. Head Corporate Finance, SLG Capital Market

4. Head Investment and Portfolio, SLG Capital Market

Candidate must have at least 8 years working experience in a financial institution and with a minimum of 2.2 from any reputable higher institution.

Below is the JD to guide you.

JOB DESCRIPTION AND ROLE

Role & Functions

the role will be to source for funds, thereby creating liabilities to fund the company’s financial transactions. You will also be responsible for;

The effective delivery of the company's daily, weekly and monthly working capital requirement through financial intermediation and treasury services

Sourcing for funds for the operational needs of the company at competitive rates in the market, while also ensuring good mixture of funds and debt portfolio at all times for desirable bottom line for the business

Offering financial advises, funds arrangement and documentation of same from time to time

Managing the treasury in compliance with SEC and CBN monetary policies and various circulars issued from time to time so as not to run afoul of the apex institution

You will report directly to the Chairman, with dotted line reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Group

Target & Description

(a) Minimum of N200 million is expected from you in a quarter.

(b) Deposit above the set target of N200 million in a quarter will attract a bonus on the total extra.

(c) Your salary composition is 50% guaranteed and 50% performance based which is payable on monthly basis.

Relocation:
All staff of Standard Legacy Group are global employees; therefore, you must be willing to work temporarily or permanently in any of our office and subsidiaries.

Bonus Incentive:

Entitlement of 0.05% per annum on surpassing your target, annualized for the tenor. This bonus will be calculated on the total extra.

In addition, you will be entitled to other benefits accruable to your position based on the Company’s Management Policy.

Free Medical care will be provided through a Health Management Organization within Nigeria for you, your spouse and up to 4 registered children, while the Company’s Pension Scheme is managed as stipulated in the National Pension Act (2004).

You will be on probation for a period of six (6) months. At the end of this period, your confirmation would be dependent upon achieving satisfactory performance and 70% of set targets. In event that targets are not achieved, your continued employment will be at the discretion of the Company. Please note that you shall be responsible for the payment of your own salaries and all other company staff in your subsidiary through the generation of revenue, business development, and strategic management.

Please CVs should be sent to iyayi.s@gmail.com not later than 9th February
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2017
My client is the leading supplier of Medical Diagnostic Products and Services in Nigeria. See below the list of roles;
Head of Sales (Lagos)
Regional Sales Manager (Abuja)
Sales Representatives (Lagos and the West)
Sales Representatives (East and South South)
Marketing Manager (Lagos)
Kindly send CVs to tega@talentbureauonline.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tplacid: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
BigEL:
Hi, this is a bit of a digression from your original post but I'm looking for a CNC mill in the country, do you know any? The intended material is wood. Please mail me at aedache@gmail.com if you can. I have a business idea.

Good day tbliss22.

I hope this meets you well, having read through your post I will like to inform that I am currently sourcing for someone that can use a cnc machine for one of my clients.

My client is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications with Manufacturing Facilities in 15 countries, Research and Development Centres 15 countries and Service & Distribution networks in more than 30 countries.

Please give me your email add or a number I can reach you so we can further discuss if this is an opportunity you will like to explore.

I hope to hear from you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Finance Executive needed urgently. Ability to:
• Prepares monthly/quarterly/annual statements
• Prepare audit accounts
• Documents financial transactions
• Manage financial actions
Send Resume to ethnos@ethnosit.net
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
"Remi Olowude Street, Off 2nd Lekki Round about". Please how can i get to the above address from egbeda.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
currently recruiting for a thriving Marine & Shipping company based in Port Harcourt that are urgently looking to hire a GM Operations.

Suitably experienced candidates should already have experience as a GM or Head of Operations in an Oil & Gas or Marine & Shipping company.

If you fit these criteria please send your CV & Cover Letter to hrexpert@outlook.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
VACANCY FOR A FINANCE MANAGER (JOB REF: FM49)

Our client is a reputable African broadcasting and entertainment multinational company covering free-to-air TV, pay-TV and Digital media looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager.

POSITION SUMMARY:
The holder of this position will plan, direct and coordinate the financial activities of the firm. He/she would also be responsible for analyzing every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans in order to enable them to make sound business decision and meet the company’s objectives.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including VAT, Corporate Tax, Stamp Duty, PAYE, etc.
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
• Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external and internal auditors.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Professional qualification such as ICAN, CFA or similar will be considered a plus
• B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Finance or Accounting
• Proficient user of finance software will be considered an advantage.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used

EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
• A degree holder from a recognized university with not less than 5 years’ experience in related fields, with at least 3 of those years in a managerial position.

Salary & Application
Attractive remuneration above industry standards based on experience

Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to mgtpositions@stresert.com using ‘FM49’ as subject of mails before 15th February 2017. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olasquare22: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
timmyblast:
"Remi Olowude Street, Off 2nd Lekki Round
about".
Please how can i get to the above address from egbeda.
Get a bus to Obalende or CMS then board a bus going to Ajah, alight at Marwa bus stop, then ask of d street.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
timmyblast:
"Remi Olowude Street, Off 2nd Lekki Round
about".
Please how can i get to the above address from egbeda.

Olasquare22 have given you the best reply. From Marwa bus-stop, walk front a little bit. Don't cross the round about, you will see Pinnacle Filling Station, that's Remi Olowude Street. I guess you are going to GIGM office
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: IOS Developer

Job Description
* An iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications is needed
* This position can be either full time or Part time employment

Responsibilities
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* * Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.

Requirements
Experience/Skills:
* Proven working experience in software development
* Working experience in iOS development
* Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
* A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
* Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Experience in PHP an added advantage

Qualifications
* Minimum of OND, HND / B.Sc in Computer Sciences, Engineering or any specialized related field.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and passport photograph to: jobs@zercomsystems.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
A reputable company in Lagos Nigeria has vacancies for a Confidential Secretary (Male) and an IT Assistant. Suitable candidates will have good skills in IT, be sound in graphic arts, and be able to work under pressure.
Preferred candidates will live around Surulere, Orile, and Yaba axis and be ready to resume work immediately.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to Boladonas@yahoo.com or Bola@gdanigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DejiB(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good evening house , if you are very good at using excel and you stay at ipaja or iyana ipaja axis whatsapp me urgently .08061676972

Note is for somebody who does not have work at hand now .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Julivas(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
3 Vacancies to Share With Others The GtextGroup is a online media firm situated in Lagos, Abuja and USA is currently recruiting. 1) AGM HR Urgently Needed. Basic Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in LAW OR Human Resources/related discipline or equivalent experience 5 + years of related experience Must be comfortable with data and have the ability to analyze, interpret, and make recommendations from it. Compensation; Fix Salary of 600,000Naira Annually KPI base allowance of 120,000Naira. 2) Urgent Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! FEMALE and Make Marketers Needed Gtext Homes is seeking a well rounded offline marketer who desire to learn Digital Marketing and implement the two. We are recruiting Marketers who Need to be Professionally Trained& exposed to Digital Marketing World. Applicant must have basic skills in any of the below skills as we will expand your knowledge in Digitally Marketing below skills: Social Media. Salary FIX 600,000 / Year 2,400,000 KPI Annual allowance . 3) 1Year Internship Program In Digital Marketing for Programmers that Comes With Certifications. We are recruiting interns who Need to be Professionally Trained& exposed to Digital Marketing World but must be programmers. Software Programmer +: Database/Software Developer Must have knowledge of - Java - Javascript - Php - Wordpress Salary FIX 240,000 / Year 50,000 KPI allowance monthly Send your cv to hr@gtextgroup.com.ng and copy hr@thehousecompany.com.ng Interview date is Thursday &Friday 9th and 10th February by 10am at 51/52 Ijaye Road,Ogba Bus Stop,Lagos. Resumption is Immediately! Call:08188111999.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
olasquare22:

Get a bus to Obalende or CMS then board a bus going to Ajah, alight at Marwa bus stop, then ask of d street.
thanks. i really appreciate..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Olasquare22 have given you the best reply. From Marwa bus-stop, walk front a little bit. Don't cross the round about, you will see Pinnacle Filling Station, that's Remi Olowude Street. I guess you are going to GIGM office
yes bro, thanks alot...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tklassy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
PASS.NG is recruiting for the position of an intern office manager. The Candidate must be a smart and agile OND graduate (starting the 1-year internship) who lives in proximity to Yaba, Lagos.

If interested, Send your CV to info@pass.ng.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charles009(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Neroski:

I really dunno anything about this company but I just want to talk about your emphasis on marketing or no marketing. I totally understand our beef with marketing jobs even me i am not a fan. But i have realised that some commodities actually make sense being a marketer. Like being a marketer of goods that sells easily is not a bad idea. Allow your brother explore the place,let him make his choice. He can always leave the job if he gets it if at d end of the day he's not enjoying it. Let's learn to experiment in 2017,my candid opinion!
Marketing of paint is crazy, I rather advise simeone to market insurance. Either ways, he should try

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Network555: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello, you're invited for a FRONT DESK TELLER interview at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos...

Just got this, pls did anyone else get this?

And any idea abt the bank or pay?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Network555:
Hello, you're invited for a FRONT DESK TELLER interview at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos...

Just got this, pls did anyone else get this?

And any idea abt the bank or pay?

That zone na GNLD turf o. Watch your six!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
timmyblast:

yes bro, thanks alot...

Nice, I work there

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.